Well Sup Forums my charger gets hot as fuck and burns if you put it up to skin...

Well Sup Forums my charger gets hot as fuck and burns if you put it up to skin, I bought it a couple if months back at some Chinese sweatshop but it works like a charm, burns but works, - any idea on why it does this?

Haha

>Chinese
Electromigration, most likely. Eventually will stop working.

what gets hot OP? your pic or the block that plugs in?

>bought it a couple if months back at some Chinese sweatshop

>why it does this

Because it was made back at some Chinese sweatshop. It looks like a normal apple charger, but who knows what's actually inside.

Listen here you fucking cunt I'm trying to figure out why my goddam charger is hot as fuck so you can go to your fucking house and eat your god damn food for your lonely fat ass so if your not contributing to help me figure out why it does this SHIT then I hope your foreskin gets infested with maggots

is it the plug in your pic or the power converter that you plug in?

OP is a fag. I tried to help and he abandoned.

No mater what charger box I use it's still hot

I'm here just connection is down

Phone repair guy here. The fuck you doing? Buy another cord, you fucking idiot. Look, there isn't a whole lot of juice running down that bitch, like 5A tops, but given the shit gauge of those flat cables, it's enough to heat a semi-shorted cable. So, do you store your cables like a shithead? Knotted the fuck up, or tensioned the wrong fucking way? The problem is perhaps a few strands inside one of the 8 pins in your tiny tiny cable has broken leaving a smaller "pipe" for a run of power to your phone, or away from your phone, or some data or some shit... dude your cable is fucked and neither the brick or the phone know's there's a power failure happening.

OR!!! How's your port, breh? Grab a paperclip, stretch one bit out and rake that bitch back and forth against the back edge of your port, attempting to crimple up any flattened lint pads that have formed over years of neglect.

Best of luck, your cable is fucked.

As a rule of thumb, if it gets too hot to touch you're doing something wrong. replace with a proper charger before you burn your house down, dumbass.

Thank

But even tho my cable may be fucked it does charge my phone 3x faster than a regular charger, so if it is fucked why do it give more power

Lmao you really don't know shit about electronics do you. Oh well, enjoy your damaged battery and potentially burned down house. You're almost as dumb as that one user who flushed a handgrenade.

Wut charger should I get now? Since I now know mine is a sweatshop-dickCake is their a good charger that won't fuck up over time

Actual electrician here, the wire the current flows down into your phone is too small therefore it heaps up due to the high resistance, how you fix it is by throwing that gook made junk in the bin and getting a proper iPhone charger from apple

Is their any apple charger that won't fuck up? The apple charger it came with ripped apart in 2 weeks of use and they are expensive as shit

Fuck you dude, you should have won the Darwin award by now. Ffs

Belkin does good quality stuff, I've had a few charges from them and they don't fuck up, they are expensive but not as expensive as apple stuff