I don't know if my bf of going on 3 years is worth the effort anymore but I'm gonna leave it to the brutally honest...

I don't know if my bf of going on 3 years is worth the effort anymore but I'm gonna leave it to the brutally honest assholes on Sup Forums
>lets his drug addict mom rule him she tells him she has cancer w/ no proof
>smokes heroin in her room all night sleeps all day and doesn't work/no income at all
>she hoard trash and dogs
>always gross but bf kept his shit clean
>only dog that doesn't suck breaks his foot
>these assholes just let him limp around for 3 days
>tell bf to fix the fucking dog
>says gave the rest of his money for the week to his mom
>go off on him on how he's a pansey and his mom is a toxic bitch
>says his dad will be home soon and he'll ask him to fix the dog
>his dad says they're not his dogs they're his moms
>insert massive fight b/tween me and bf
>finally tell him fuck his family and I hope they all die
>he's been begging for me not to leave him all night
>says he's ready to leave his family and be w/ me
>not what I want fuck no
>haven't responded
Should I just end it for good Sup Forums or should I see if this kid has the chance to grow a fucking pair?

>go off on him on how he's a pansey and his mom is a toxic bitch
>he's a pansey
>pansey

don't think you could do much better OP

Just end it, you know that's where this is heading. Just give him the mercy blow and move on.

shut the fuck up you stupid fat bitch!!!! i hope end up alone forever

You hate his family and think he's a pansy.
He tells you he's ready to leave his family and be with you.
"not what I want fuck no"

Seems to me that you've already made your choice and just want us to validate it.
Don't drag this out. It will be better for both of you in the long run if you just end it, and for gods sake don't keep in touch and string him along with false hope. Rip the band aid off and throw it away. It might hurt for a little bit, but you don't want to keep a used up bloody bandage around.

P.S. Alert the authorities that they don't take care of their dogs. Three days on a broken paw is absolutely unacceptable.

You prefer someone that hates their family? At least he cares about people he loves. But hey maybe you'll find someone whose willing to toss you to the curb when something in your life annoys them.

Its hard to disown your mother know matter how shit they are, been there done that. The one thing that OP has failed to do though is post tits.

>smokes heroin in her room all night sleeps all day and doesn't work/no income at all
should have stopped there.
literally no man should be like this.
find someone else.

never understood the deadbeat complex some women have.

C'mon over here and let Daddy spank you to sleep.

He is a pansey but you are a fucking bitch. I don't know why you are asking us, it seems you already made your decision.

That's how women are, she already made up her mind. She's not here for advice, only for approval. Never talked to a girl before or something?

>says he's ready to leave his family and be w/ me
>not what I want fuck no

wait what.

OP is probably retarded. She will die alone.

dont waste your time on people from scumbag families unless you are from one yourself

tits or gtfo

and the rest of you on here should be ashamed of yourselves

I think she means moving out is still pussy shit and that op should tell his family to get their shit together instead of bailing like a bitch

Smoke heroin with her you dummy. You'll get why

If she stayed with him when she found out his mum was a junkie in the first place, she is obviously desperate because of fatness or ugliness. Don't want to see those.

what the fuck do you want him to do if you say you dont want him to put up with his moms shit but you also dont want him to leave his mom to be with you?

oh yeah that makes perfect sense. He should just grow a pair and tell his mother and father to fuck off while still expecting to be able to live in their home.

are you okay user?

THE MOM does heroin ans sleeps all day. She said that the guy was clean

READ dipshit.

this guy is just a little bitch mamas boy trust me he wont change and you should stop trying to make him change i fucking hate when you bitchs try to change us.

nice quads

do him a favour and dump him, he will be better off in the future with someone who isn't a slut

Totally beside the point. There are no girls on the internet, there are only anons. If user says its a femanon, proof is required, therefore tits or gtfo. If tits are pert, perky and beautiful, then we win. If tits aer bloated and droopy down to the knees then we lose. But proof has been posted and advice is earned

thread is fake as shit if it was real you would have the fucking common sense to call the cops and tell them their is a drug addict in your home

why don't you date someone older than 17 who can support himself, fucking retard?

>dumb bitch posting

move along

also call the cops and say that they have neglected animals in their home, that should have been your first reaction when they didnt take their dog to the vet

is that what u would do be a little snitch bitch.

Provide mandatory tits with time stamp or sharpie in pooper, then I'll give you my honest advice, which will actually be helpful.

call it what you want faggot I call it the easy fucking way cunt

Do you live in USA? This is why USA is a fucking shithole.
In the UK if your parents are absolute failures like this you can be basically paid to hit the road when you turn 16, which is what I did.

Call the authorities about the dog, help his foot. Tell bf you're going to do it if you think it'll get him off his ass but family may try to shoot you.

Also yeah he's being a pussy, but he doesn't sound corrupted by her. When you break up with him it could spark a change in him.

Discuss with him how he plans to move out, where etc. Even if he doesn't have answers, they're important questions to think about

So you've invested three years into this guy, tell him you're gonna leave and when he's ready to change his life to please you, then you decide you don't want him to. Honestly OP maybe you're not worth the trouble for him. Now post tits or I'll kill a baby water buffalo