Any if you faggots live in bakersfield...

Any if you faggots live in bakersfield? If so what stops you from blowing your fucking brains out knowing you decided to stay in such a shithole of a place?

Of all the places in 661, Bakersfield isn't so bad. Try Palmdale; there's fuck all to do. We had one pool hall and it shut down. Unless you need to see a doctor. Then just enter any goddamn building you see and have a seat.

I fucking hate the people here, the air quality is shit, it gets hot as hell in the summer. the people here are stupid af. I wish I was back in LA

I feel your pain, I used to live in North Edwards. I moved the fuck away first chance I got. I remember smoking a lot of weed down there to pass time more than anywhere else, it was literal hell on earth to me.

Lake Isabella

it's shit there too. so is Arvin. kern county is shit.

lmao, nearly shit myself in surprise seeing Bakersfield at the top of Sup Forums
Trying to get out of here

Never been to Bakersfield, im assuming its like Stockton or Fresno?

Either way it sounds like a shithole, fuck the Central Valley.

it is been living here for a couple of months and I already want to go back to los angeles.

I go to a place called las flores and get bubble tea. it's a mexican crepe and icecream place

Do you drive a Crown Vic?

nah
in the mercado Latino, or on ming ave?

Just making sure.
Shit whyd you move to Bakersfield?
College?
Knock up a bitch?

Try living in Stockton Sup Forumsro. If it's not suicidial thoughts, it's a murderous desire to kill every fucking idiot in your path here.

Ming. They have a lot of flavors, all the normal ones and some of the harder to find ones like thai tea, taro, melon, and something else I never get.

rent got to expensive in los angeles and yeah college
isn't Stockton full of cholos? at least it's not oildale though

oh ok cool, yeah I live close to ming. it's a decent neighborhood. but sometimes in the morning I get an acidic smell in the air here.

I feel your pain friend i live in some shit town near bakersfield called taft

Kek youre in taft too? Any other faggots living here

Lel im in Stockton like every other month visiting family.
Ive seen so many tweakers pooping in parking lots.

I feel it, im like an hour East of SF.
Everywhere sround SF is too damn expensive.

I drive by there sometimes. yeah I used to live in sunland tujunga, it was full of tweakers but at least it was comfy there.
small world lol