ipanon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't worry, it's much easier than giving BJ's to a girl

-Make sure to cover your lips
-Find a decent pace
-Hum
-Dont go to deep unless you can

Use your mouth

Worst thing you can do is touch your teeth to the dick. That shit hurts. Just use your tongue on the tip.

Suck
Use your tongue
Make sure your mouth's actually wet
If you can't deepthroat it, use a hand for what you can't cover, and take it out of your mouth to lick that area, occasionallly

There's more to sucking dick than making a ring with your lips and moving your head back and forth; this isn't middle school.

You put your mouth on the dick, don't let your teeth touch it and make it go in and out. It's quite simple really.

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them ipanon.com

fuck off nigger nobody cares

>dont scrape it with your teeth
>use lots of saliva, if you think it's gross, (it's not) buy edible lubricant
>dont brush your teeth a minute or two before it it feels unpleasant
>the tip of the uretra and the frenulum are the most sensitive points
>use your hands to grasp/stroke it if you gag easily
>cumming inside is a LOT better than outside, swallowing is optional but keep that in mind.
>dont forget the balls
>just practice, I doubt anyone will say no to a blowjob
And most importantly, enjoy doing it. If the guy feels your heart isn't into it, its sucky

Just clamp down on that twig and start humming Panzerlied. I'll be busting like a sewer line in the bad part of a black neighborhood in no time at all.

>cumming inside is a LOT better than outside
Matter of opinion.

>swallowing is optional but keep that in mind
Really, if you're already cool with them nutting in your mouth, it seems kind of pointless to draw the line at swallowing.

wow, guys on Sup Forums sure know a lot about sucking dick

/bread

cumming on one face is hot but the feeling you get from doing inside is just plain better. What I meant about swallowing was don't do it if you dont want to, keep my other point in mind, being, inside feels better.

Wetter is Better.

>open mouth
>insert foot

What about deep-throating? That's the main problem I got here

>the feeling you get from doing inside is just plain better.

Again, it's a matter of opinion. The only real difference is you feel a mouth on your dick a few moments longer than you otherwise would have. Meanwhile, cumming on their face is more satisfying to me. It's just a matter of the blowjob getting you there. If you have to pull out and jerk yourself off to cum, then I could see where you're coming from, but otherwise, no.

Gag reflex?

The gag reflex is something you'll have to train away. Try a dildo. That'd surely be enough like the real thing to work.

it will hurt if u try,but if u do it few times,it will start to hurt less.

Kys faggot

Sauce?

Virgin fag detected, facial cum is better than 'inside'. Sure inside feels good, but its hot to cover her in cum.

user, have you never had a blowjob before?