This is Charlie, she's a 22 year old slut from Essex, England

this is Charlie, she's a 22 year old slut from Essex, England.

she got pregnant at 17 and has a kid now, she's fucked half of Essex because of her daddy issues.

please message her, abuse her, do whatever the fuck you want to the stupid whore, she deserves to know she's worthless and ugly and a cunt.

if you want any more info on her just ask

kik - cheekycharlie_94
email - [email protected]
instagram - cheekycharlie94
Facebook - Charlie valentine, its private I can't find it but that's her name

post any messages etc you send the bitch

happy abusing !!

No Eurocuck, stay mad little virgin

Not your personal army you twat.

no? no one cares you fuck go cry more

kys faggot

NYPA, you insecure, salty faggot

needs to be raped

BUMP

this little whore needs to be put in her place, let her know how fucking ugly she is and how little her life means.

Post results please !!

Get fucked, faggot.

will post her naked selfies when someone screenshots their abuse to her and its good

You really are just a tragic little poof, aren't you.

At least tell us something to make us think she deserves it - fucking sperg.

Nothing wrong with teen pregnancy and being a slut.
>Still nicer than a guy who comes on the internet trying to use us as his personal army

You're all pathetic cunts on this site, if someone posted a little girl you'd be all over it. But when an actual whore pedo cunt gets posted you all act noble. LOL

she's a slut, she's cheated on guys, she's touches her kid, she lies and steals, she's an absolute whore of a cunt

OP is just mad he is still a virgin, probably in his 30s and he cant stand other people getting laid, makes him jealous lmao

>touches her kid

Proof or gtfo faggot.

She's fucked like 60 guys mostly because her dad fucked her when she was young she's a fucked up whore bitch

She posted a pic of her and her little girl in the bath together once, nonce

At least she's getting laid unlike you OP. Stay a virgin forever lmao

You sound mad that she's doing better than you, why don't you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger instead of crying on the internet faggot

You're an idiot .... no wonder she left you

Okay? How does that make her a pedophile you stupid fuck? You're reaching.

this

So why would you want yo humiliate such a person? She already is fucked in the head aand you want to guck her up more. You need to be humiliated

This.

Kek

Okay, take a breath, Spergy - explain. You can't just say she does all that - give a detail or two. Make us believe you.

Of you have selfies post them, that's all

she was in a relationship for 2 years then told her little girls dad to fuck off so she could fuck some other dude.

she has a weird relationship with her daughter, very touchy kissy and always posts naked pics of the girl and shit, she probably wants her to be fucked and raped like she was when she was young.

she's genuinely a whore

KEK

How pathetic can you be?

We are supposed to just believe everything you say OP?

You think that's appropriate?

Bump bump bump

Not your amy fagg
Getthelube.com

she fingers her kid and rides cocks for fun, why doesn't she deserve abuse?

OP is just a lil faggot who got friend zoned by a giant slut. Instead of taking the hint and moving on, he has to be autistic and ask strangers for this.

Fuck off faggot.

I've fucked her. Half of Essex has fucked her. Her cunt is ruined.

this post has been reported, I'm hopeful it will soon be taken down. this site is absolutely disgusting and the person that posted this has severe mental health issues and absolutely no chance in life, i almost feel sorry for it. to the many of you that decided to message me filth please either get a life or go fuck yourselves.

many thanks, the 'slut'.

You fucked an ugly whore and now want Sup Forums to be your personal army? Congratulations, you've gone full fucking retard. What? Did she say she wouldn't be your girlfriend and settle down with you after you proclaimed your eternal, undying love to her when she took your virginity? Man the fuck up. Report her to the police if she abuses her child.

die faggot

Kys you piece of lime shit

>OP is fucking retarded, you're supposed to deceive and manipulate people to do what you want, not outright ask them too, Fucking noob.

Hey good on you :) the faggot who started this thread deserves to have his head punched in

Starting to speak our language... post proof that she's a cunt and not just some girl who made your little dick angry

>SAMEFAG not the slut.

Tits or gtfo

I'm guessing you're a faggot who she didn't want to fuck and that made you feel bad right? God you're pathetic bet you're actually a basement dwelling sweaty fuck. And you can deny it all you want but you're a little bitch dude.

anyone want her address? just make sure her little kid is out when you go rape her otherwise she'll try and make you fuck it instead. Fact

she's cute. why are you so mad? she probably didn't want to have sex with you, fucking beta cuck.

She wants to have sex with anything that has a cock. I've fucked her multiple times - worst fuck of my life.

>Sup Forums is too intelligent to understand this nympho advertising herself

Maybe you need to be raped?

She probably hurt your self esteem and now you mad lmao kys

wouldn't kill myself over this worthless whore

Op, did you really think anyone would do this for you? You call her worthless then try this on here proving you are worse. fuck off.

I'm quietly confident a lot of people have stalked the cunt by now yes