Wwyd thread 9009983

wwyd thread 9009983

Move. I'm standing between her and the guy she's smiling at.

Knock the phone out of the bitches hand sitting on the edge into the water.

which one and wwyd?

As promised:
I follow her when she walks home, and when she passes a small forrest area, i grab her around the waste and cover her mouth - then drag her in among the trees.
I pin her to the ground and put a ball gag on her. She is then tied spread eagled between two trees, before i slice oper her bra and t-shirt with a knife. She looks angry at me and tears are starting to form in her eyes as her scream is muffled by the gag. I start playing with her nipples to get them hard, and when they do i put weighted clamps on them...

to be continued
Her

ok ok ok

Nothing to caucus about.jph

idk I dig ginger chicks and the brown eyes/grey hair is kinda doing it for me

wwyd

Sounds like you need to go see Dr. Carson after he is done auditing HUD to get your eyes checked.

kek but honest Dr Carson Smash/Pass

this dress is so hot hngg

Sleepy Dr. is def smash. Also check out the preliminary audit results, I'm hoping major GAO intervention.

just imagine her on her kneed in front of you, your cock in her mouth...

wwyd

>GAO intervention
500 billion? holy fucking christ

tbh when i heard carson would be heading up Urban Development and people got mad about it because he's black it kinda pissed me off because what if that's something that really matters to him, why assume/shoehorn him into Surgeon General or something medical related if his purpose to help might really lie along other lines

i wouldnt be able to last long with the goddess sucking my dick

what id give to shove my face into her leggings

500Billion is a bit misleading that is 500billion that is not properly accounted for as opposed to missing...the much small billion is missing...

She goes quiet in shock from pain when she feel the clamps.
Then i grab a fistfull of her hair and starts rubbing her clit through her panties.
She closes her eyes and start moaning.
I pull out a tailed buttplugg and rubbs some of her pussy juices on it - her eyes shoot open and look down, then on me with horror. i slide her thong to the side and shove it in her tight ass in one big go.
she buckles forward and screams into the gag. I resume my ckit rubbing - just a big more intense than before... and before long, she stops screaming and starts moaning, rubbing harder against my fingers...

tbc.

yeah it's mistakes, not just straight-up DISAPPEARED but still

also I respect this dude a lot but confirmed dsl and being inbetween here wouldnt be the worst

would eat lefty's ass while righty fucks me in the ass with a strapon

laying down on bed, as she sits on your face and give you a handjob...

Amen - not long, but holy hell would i enjoy holding her head as i cum in her mouth

Just to not go all policy on you have some weeb cosplay ass

her ass is perfect, my dick would be throbbing

hold her head as load after load hits the back of her throat

i wish my face were this stool hngggg

She'd probably be shocked at first, but then swollow it all very willingly

wwyd?

probably being the dirty slut she is
but even if she wouldnt take it willingly id have no problem holding her there until i finish

just standing behind her, grinding my dick against her ass.

her tight toned body

its fun watching them struggle a bit is very exciting... having them try pull back, but just hold her head there. the look in her eyes when she realizes you are stronger than her.

in that moment she realizes shes powerless to my desires

wwyd to my crush?

I feel her starting to breathe harder, her own hips' movement become more jerking and her eyes close... I stopp rubbing shortly before her orgasm.
I instead move behind her and start spanking her exposed ass-cheeks.
She is torn out from the near orgasmic blizz and starts screaming in pain.
I keep this up for a while, until her ass is nice and red, and she is crying again.
Then i move back to rubbing her clit...
I repeat this process a few times, until her juices is starting to run down her leggs, and her breasts are drool covered.
Only when her eyes beg me to let her cum, i'll take out the vibrator with clit massager.

tbc

gracing us with underboob

how would you fuck my queen?

I insert the vibrator in one long go, making her try to gasp for air.
I turn on the vibrations,keeping it on medium - it brings her quickly toward climax.
I watch as her body jerks and tenses as her orgasm rides by.
When it passes she looks me in the eyes with gratefullness - just then she notice that i am still holding the vibrator in her post-orgasmic very sensitive pussy.
She starts to panic slightly and look worried at me again. i smile at her, turn the vibrator to high and cover it with her panties, to be held in place.
I then take up a camera, and films as she squirms around, her feet trembling, and her body having a nother orgasm...

Got any info on her?
where from, and about how tall?

nice story, she goes to college in ohio kinda close to her hometown. not exactly sure how tall, maybe 5'8?

i'd love to do with her, what i used to do with my ex:
Make her wear a one-piece swimsuit, put a remote controlled vibrator in her, make her put on a small dress over, and walk her around town.
Pretend like we dont know each other, and make her talk to and flirt with random people, while i controll the vibrator... good times.

pic related -ex in the swimsuit

i wonder if she caught her dad staring while wearing this, i couldn't blame him

thank you, hope you enjoyed it.

hmm, not too tall - but for that ass and that smile, i could work with it ;)

damn thats hot

imagine her coming home one day after school, her dad sitting in the living room - her pictures up on the laptop screen infront of him and a pair of her used panties wrapped around his dick...

?