You'll love this

You'll love this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtiberian_script
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll post the rest if you can solve any.

Bumpin for sanity.

Do we get any sort of hint?

It's not encrypted.

Your own Alphabet?

is it upside down?

Meaning it transliterates to plain English?

Yes.

No.

No.

Jesus, Game Freak is getting really fucking lazy with these new Unknown types.

I don't love this. Actually, it kinda sucks. Laters.

Then we have to search for the "e", because its the most used letter

Bump

shouldn't you be roleplaying on /x/?

spanish?

I'd go with "a".

No.

I see some Theban mixed in here. Couple of Chaos Magika symbols, what appears to be 4 separate 'witch runes' repeated... Nigga. What sort of spell are you trying to cast by writing a fucking book on the wall?

There's no "fantasy" in these.

Didn't mention "fantasy". I know some of these symbols from experience. Very first letter in the very first picture is Theban. I'm working on it, but this'll probably take me a bit.

Second letter, first picture. That's the "A" in this.

There's some Futhark and pigpen cipher too.

List of unique characters, as far as I can tell. Did I miss/dupe any, OP? Your handwriting makes it hard to tell at times.

>mfw it's actually a navy seal copypasta

It says:

waivers squeegee's Jose tunneling congregations liposuction's workhorses Proterozoic's reprehended severely hypnotizing unfailingly railroading heaven's wetback's user's Margarita matters rewound changes allies lock polonaise artfully necessities dozen's winterier tenders quoits discolorations geekiest UBS's compulsion kudzu rightmost pushcart's dispatching Princeton pickabacked anxieties melts bedroom's slenderness molests zaniest Maritza's prostate's chortles cargos eyeballs edges lattice melodrama's weekended grubbier Nkrumah backfire's Shannon cohesiveness feasibility chitlins's reanimate scroll melodiously reassurances unsnarling scapegoated would consolidating infomercials Bauer assuage conclave besetting scrounging Seebeck contribution ferryboats fibroid Zanzibar grackle's sagebrush kibitzer banker nightie's microchip's drubbing luridness stabler mock espadrille's scooted remarkably mechanism's metallurgy curter dropped conspicuously crashing Kikuyu

what's with 12 and 29? are they supposed to be different?

No, it's just 2:30 am and I can't proofread my own work.

Do the crosshatches denote diacritics (probably accents?) of some sort?

You got all. There's one that was not used in these texts though. There's one duplicate, as pointed by someone else.

sprints turtles subroutine's Pennsylvanians furthermore semiprofessional suppurates Pennzoil's perished crawled spryest Teutonic Rock comics LBJ blander suffrage aconites maria Costello slimy Anibal's patriarch profitability's Huffman's chastely preponderates cupboard's functionaries realizes combos Nazism grills carefulness cassia Marseillaise multiplexer's ruins encouragement's Mass's Nineveh ambience's neck's housekeepers petty hibernates Garry's chilli corespondent's praying Steinem tranquillizing needs Weaver's fatigue's surfaced Ute's masturbated undisciplined somewhere Malayalam's pluralizes Austin's Marty drench wastebasket Atlases fragrant Chihuahua irrevocably touchings camphor's gram's Mackinac paragon's depositions amalgam's portions eighteenth argument Sonia O'Neil unreasonable scumbag's priority's Malays lordship Shakespeare admitted regular defenseless wavelength bunch Confucian's downward insertion's bridles rhapsodized highballs tarpon

Very interesting, glad I'm not the only one who spotted the Futhark. Question is, is the blatant "X" character a letter, or the end of a sentence? Multiple ways to take it.

I'd shit bricks. But the first word definitely isn't the start of said meme.

It's not any kind of "meme" or "copypasta".

we on hispachan already did it

OP, you have my respect for making my brain work this hard at almost 4 in the am.

Another hint, it's midday here.

Futhark's my pet cipher.

Alright, so we're still working with a 32 character, probably latin-derived, alphabet.

Could we have some context?
Where was it found?
When was it found?
Why does it have differing ink?
What is the paper like?
What is the ink like?
How old do you think it is?

Why did you use paint to put a question mark over 29???

Is it the work of the zodiac?

Because I accidently duped one and OP says there's a character not present in the six we have.

> (OP)
Did you do the entire ASCII table?

Big Ben?

Just a bunch of random symbols you through together with no actual meaning, in the hopes that people would rack their brains trying to solve a puzzle that isn't there.

So what do I win?

Shit, fucked up there

Oh OK though you were op

The images are new.

I created this alphabet about 20 years ago.

The text is almost 1000 years old.

The translation is about 75 years old.

No.

No.

could be russian, there's 33 letters in their alphabet

Like, noonish? So the UK, or 1 Timezone over?
Also... This isn't poetry, is it?

>I created this alphabet about 20 years ago.
>
>The text is almost 1000 years old.

Sorry what?
You created that alphabet 20 years ago but the text is 1000 years old?
And the translation 75?
What?

he rewrote the text using his alphabet, we're trying to identify the text

They're saying that what they wrote was something already written 1000 years ago, translated 75 years ago, but put into an alphabet they created 20 years ago. Simple.

He means it's translation of a historical text that he has then transliterated using his own alphabet.

I'm terribly sorry, I must have overlooked. You have one letter missing, that was used in these texts.

Some of these symbols seem way too familiar

Slightly later.

I swear to Kek, if we're deciphering one of the Eddas...

Its not old or new futhark. Som of the ''runes'' match, but most of them dont.

Make that two. Really sorry.

No.

This looks like the symbols from Neverhood :D

Alrighty, noted. Need coffee, brb.

Futhark-user. You'll probably have the answer before I'm back. Good luck.

man, ya'll white people are crazy

hey can you guis hurry up and decipher it.

Inb4 Navy Seal Copypasta

Wait, so how many letter in total then, 33+1?

Is one of the characters I missed a 25/4 with 3 hashes, or is that a typo on page 3 line 1?

If so, 29 and 33 are my new guesses

Don't count on it. I've already enlisted my cipher-friend and we haven't made much headway

These were the two. But you've found the third one I've missed. I must get coffee.

Ok this is what i have sofar

wtf is this bullshit

I just added the plain triangle awell

"we"...

There are no corrected letters, every dash counts.

Unless you've written correlated and I'm blind. I definitely need coffee now.

So op are the dashes spaces?

Sorry I don't play pokemon :/

Russian?

No it doesn't say corrected that's just my dodgy handwiting. Supposed to say correlated

No.

Ok I've put them into visually similar groups... Don't know how this'll help but...

Hint?

OP you still here?

That would not help. There's an extremely simple way to solve this.

Yes.

Ok ill keep working on it.
Just keep the thread alive

Before i keep going can you give us on a separate piece of paper two random words?

It's simple... What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision.......... and go on...

I'm around. I'm packing up my house so I'll check every five or so minutes.

That would make it too easy, wouldn't it? It's already not hard.

Is this a space?

So it's not in English? Is it Scandinavian?

if i wasn't so damn tired i'd brute force it but fuck dude its 4am here

Neither.

bump

Looks kinda dis:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtiberian_script

Bumparoni

bamp

Is there a single fucking one letter word in the entirety of this????

No.

>reviCion
analfabeto

Fuuuuuu