Tip of the round: Succ

>Tip of the round: Succ.

Its sad that Syria didnt gas a furry convention

He's not happy with some of the stuff around here.

ah, well sorry to hear it. doing ok?

he must be popular at metal concerts

I hate rain.

High bet

I hate sand

I hate summer, but winter always returns.

Not really.

For me it's quite the opposite. I'd rather be sweating my soul out than freeze.

hope you do better soon. is hunibuns ok?

Not really.

I hope you guys are both do better soon

* both doing better soon

Any tips if I need to go back on the market?

get good at eating ass

Already pretty good at that.

get good at making food

I'm not really sure. hopefully it does't come to that though

Dont date autismos from Sup Forums like a fucking moron?

Already good at that, too.

He doesn't want to break up, but he's still really depressed.

ah, he wouldn't do anything rash from depression would he?

He's been talking about packing up and cutting ties with everyone.

oh, do you think he would/could do it?

He could, don't know if he would.

tell him you love him

I'm heading off, night all

well I wish you guys the best and hope it doesn't come to that

I knew someone that was severely depressed who tried to leave their old life behind and start a new one. She ended up trying to kill herself and had to go back home.

I knew another girl that did that without the depression aspect. She blames me for killing her dreams, blames her ex for getting her hooked on meth, and blames her parents for making her a prostitute. Her parents coddled her, her ex never touched nor associated with tweakers, and I said she needed to attend drawing classes if she wanted to improve her draftsmanship.

That doesn't always work. Sometimes it makes them feel even guiltier, makes them feel it would be better if they disappeared.

All the time. We're cuddling in bed, watching Gremlins right now.

Night.

Try a comedy. There's some decent stand up on Netflix again.

It's so much easier with a dom/sub relationship. I'd never let my puppy leave. If he started getting all melancholic, I'd remind him who he belongs to.

In one case, which I already mentioned, it made them feel trapped. Being told that they are loved doesn't help a person with depression. Compliments and nice words, that's fine for most people, but someone clinically depressed just feels guilt, like they're burdening that person, that they don't deserve compliments or nice words. What they need is someone to listen to them, without judgement or bias. They need to know that someone understands what they are feeling.

You are a disgusting individual and listening to you speak is the equivalent of listening to someone throw up into a soggy cardboard box.

wew edgy.

But Gremlins is a comedy.

it looks bad tbqh fam

It's not edginess. It's being actually disgusted by a person who thinks that that is any way to treat a person that needs help.

You've never seen Gremlins?

That is edginess. Reminding your dog who he belongs to and that he's safe is a perfect way to deal with your pup.

Like I said, you are actually disgusting.

No.

Okay, so you're just edgy. Got it.

What is wrong with you?

Are you actually retarded? Even the desire to own another person is reprehensible. To call someone a dog is to dehumanize them. Again, disgusting.

It's seems cheesy.

Hell yeah it is.

So wait, are you just retarded then? Gosh, did it ever occur to you that maybe some people actually want that?

But I cringe when things are cheesy.

Some people also want to be suffocated to death. It's disgusting to suffocate a person to death regardless of if they wanted it or not. And try to come up with your own insults. When I call you retarded saying that back to me is idiotic and makes you look actually stupid.

Sounds like you're projecting.

And it sounds like you're being overly defensive.

They launch an old bitch to her death using one of those automated stair lift chairs.

Really? I don't really care what you think. My puppy loves being treated like a dog and serving; that's all that matters.

That's so rude!

No, that doesn't matter. What matters is that you're actually disgusting.

>What people want doesn't matter
Edge.

What people want doesn't matter. A person who would willingly allow themself to be enslaved by another person is not a person capable of consenting, they lack the mental capacity to understand the consequences of their actions.

Yep, you know what's best for everyone. Lol.

Listen faggot, no one gives a shit that you cut yourself for attention. Just don't bring that edge over here. I'm just trying to get a good nut on some yiff and you're over here talking about some morbid shit. Can you kindly fuck off this thread? I prefer not to think while I'm beating the literal fuck out of my meat. Thx

What'cha yiffin' to bud?

This thread dumb fuck lmao

I know what's considered normal and healthy adult behavior.

The answer to your question is no. You have a problem, that's your business.

What in particular? Maybe you could do for a bit of chastity and prostate milking?

lol

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Ok. I just nutted faster just so I can deal with your cyber police ass. Everyone has problems. Child pòrñ, scat pòrñ, and literal beastiality. These things are considered problems either because they are illegal, or are the definition of disgusting (scat). Yiff is just a fetish some people have because their imagination is extended to a more 'creative' way (if you get what I'm throwing down) anyways, fetishes aren't problems. Sure, they could be weird to some people, but that doesn't give you any reason to question it. Just watch, get your nut, and leave. And just by you still being here explains you have nothing more better to do or you think you're some edgy 11th grader. So I'll ask again, Fuck off.

Your problem that I'm referring to is your problem with me. That's your business, not mine.