I'm now officially single

I'm now officially single.

Breakup was made official 5 minutes ago.

>Worst day I've ever had
Also
>Huge relief
Why do women fuck with our heads so bad

why y'all broke up?

She'd rather fuck with your head than just fuck you.

>Sage.

In the same boat as you man. Girlfriend of four years broke up with me, found someone new after a few weeks. Came back to me, told me she missed me and couldn't be with him anymore because he's a fag.
Basically comes back, gets me back into thinking about her again, and then tells me we can't talk like that and she just wants to be alone. (-:
Shit gets better though, I guess.

She lied about something

She blew it out of proportion, I easily would have forgiven her but she was intent on me leaving her

I honestly think she used me for my cock

I've already got another girl lined up to ride my dick, I was just waiting to be single so I didnt hate myself for it

Don't worry user I will be getting a divorce this week my wife is sleeping with multiple men one of whom is my best friend of ten years

Because you let them.
Go MGTOW.

why do all of you people let your lives revolve around women, and people in general?
It's beyond me.

>be depressed
>friend offers to make me happy
>how?
>buys me $700 plane ticket to Europe in May

this girl has been my best friend for almost two years now. She reminds me love exists

>9/10
>literal model
>innocent & pure
>p.s she gets me mff three ways too (;

I don't man. Shit just blows is all.
Gotta live and learn, part of the experience.

Liar

That was me 2 weeks ago. If she's a real cunt, it'll only get slightly worse before it gets better.

Good luck.

That's harsh man. I wish the best for you.

I have disorders that almost require me to have somebody around to support me.

I'm not a fan of threesomes but damn mate, sounds like youre in a good spot

But why would someone do that? Just go on the Internet and lie?

I've been sick to my stomach for 48hrs I mean that's just 7 years gone the better part of my 20s pissed away over a fucking whore

It's beyond me

Well dude you atleast have it better than me. I had been with my gf for 6 years turns out she had been cheating, she continuously kept fucking up and i would fight with her and she would end up fucking the other dude. Thats not even the end she sent a shit ton of nudes to a shit ton of guys all because "she was mad" and "she felt like i didnt love her". She has the nerve to tell me not to leave her and that she is going to change and that our kid needs us together and that we are meant to be.

They want to be "subtly" in control, but they really don't know what they want. You will be at fault for everything they don't like, which is decided after it happens not from not liking it before. In the end they keep themselves guilt free because they consistently label you at fault.
Women make bad decisions and ruin everything they touch.

My little brother's wife ran off with a lesbian who changes her name every time she moves.

I've stayed single, use false names(fake ID to match just in case), and make use of motel rooms... the ladies don't know my real name, and don't know where I live. Dating and living 20 miles apart, say yes to multiple transportation options.
I'm happy.

That's not your kid hombre, you need a DNA test quick

I'm feeling sick too.
Man I'm sorry.

"for the kids" is the biggest bullshit that women pull.

It is i did a test as soon as i found out

Ik, its like what my dad said dont take that bullshit either way they will grow up with you or with out.

Shit me too

sick? you mean that sinking gut feeling? between relief and fear?

/bro it sucks and will continue to suck, but this shit will not define you. It's not like you'll forget, but it will just fade with time into your history.

It's going to be ok, you'll laugh and love and fuck again, probably sooner than you think.

/oldfag been in your shoes

Exactly, with a little betrayal thrown in.

It's not my first time either.

I'm still not entirely over the last one.

Well said friendo and checked

polfag btw?

Laski to chuje cycate sa

cringe bread

Nope, why?

This
>Huge relief
Wait a week, then the train hits you.
>most searched websites
>/r/incel
>mgtow