Checkmate, cutfags

Checkmate, cutfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/zEJr0x9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a femnon, i can tell you that having an abnormally large dickhole isnt something to be bragging about

That's not abnormally large, the right is abnormally small.

tits or gtfo

Show me your tits bitch

tits or gtfo

Woah guys thats no way to talk to a grill

I will rape this bitch IRL

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

well the only reason to circumslice a penis is to make it harder to fap since a foreskin is technicaly a free flleshlight ^- ^

kys

Naw dude.

Hi guys

kek

1. You're not a femanon
2. You're clearly a cutfag.
3. It's not 'abnormally large' it's normal size. This is what you are BORN with.
4. Fuck off

newfag don't respond to baitt

>smegma
Checkmate fags

>>not_sure_if_cringe_or_bait.jpg

How's the little boy cock taste, Rabbi?

Welcome to 4 chins you fucking noob

Stick a twig in it!

that is true

Gonna get circumcised in a week should I cancel?

yes

Ohh.. it's summer, isn't it.

Anyway, as a cutfag, my urethra is normal. Sooo.. wtf?

Do it and be a good goy.

yeah he just looks like a perpetually flaccid fag who docks

fuck my sides

>normal

>As a femnon
>Totally not a mad cutfag jew

Lurk moar

Either way, He's a Cuck, thats for sure

Okay you guys this is me

Real question: is this restricted urine flow the reason some guys have LOUD piss streams and some guys have quieter, normal ones?

I'm cut and have a normal/quiet piss stream. But at work, some dudes' pissing sounds are almost deafeningly loud. I'm jealous of how powerful their piss comes out. Does that mean they're uncut?

why do americans have such white teeth?

is bleaching mandatory for anyone over the age of 18?

unless you have a serious medical issue related to foreskin (like phimosis), then yes.

>zEJr0x9.webm
>imgur.com/gallery/zEJr0x9

you literally downloaded that webm from imgur
tits or gtfo

uncutfag here, when i piss it sounds like someone is dumping a cup of water in the toilet. if anything, a smaller hole should create a faster stream.

tbh even mild phimosis isnt a good reason to get circumsized.

Until the age of about 14 i had phimosis (but i could pee fine). I gradually kept pulling it back over a week and moisturising and a week or so later my dick was normal. But yeah if you cant piss straight because of your foreskin get that shit cut.

also >mfw touching the head of my penis for the first time in 14 years hoooooooooooly shit it was so sensitive it almost hurt

I don't know if it comes out faster or slower that I'm cut. All I know is my stream sounds pussy compared to some guys' loud and powerful streams

some people piss directly into the water, while others aim to the porcelain

At my most powerful, aimed directly into the water, I am not nearly as loud as some people I hear. All I want to know is if this means they are probably uncut

Theyre probably uncut fam

Take a picture of your pee hole/ piss stream and we'll compare

Do you peel your foreskin back while you piss? foreskin tends to slow down the stream and thus making less sound while piss hits the water

who wanna penis that look like a burrito

Peter North shoots ropes, I'm with him

Have you tried brushing you British cunt

> the british on average have better dental health than americans

get rekt burger

Drink more water

What more caughts my eye is the mutilated right one looks so dried up and probably desensitized.

Justice was served today.

>being a non jewish/muslim cutfag
>not restoring your foreskin

Yeah no shit they lose sensitivity over time mostly because they rub against shitty underwear

Lololol no there's a hole at the end. Extends normally to about where ops picture shows.

then why do you all look like you could eat an apple through a picket fence?
in a few more generations, britain will be nothing but buck-toothed muslims. your awful teeth in those smelly heathens' mouths will be the only evidence you and yours ever existed on that island.
get rekt and cucked, spotted dick eater.

fuck off cutfag

stay mad at your parents for saddling you with that gross, cheesy windsock, you unhygienic, knuckle-walking penis jockey.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

that guy is a level 34 butt wizard. his powers include buttfucking, anal sex, and ass humping.

We brush our teeth with a 50/50 mixture play sand and elmer's glue.

its called brushing

Women prefer cut dicks. It's a fact. Sorry you are stuck with a stank cock that women laugh about.

fuckin newfag...

Lmao.

no.

haha, ya.

watch big brother. a guy admitted he was uncut. He paraded around and did side by side comparisons. women asked to see it because they had never seen one.

NO ONE had a positive reaction to what they saw.

>smoking out all the newfags in the thread.

Didn't see that, don't care.

more like this image.
and life experience

>be me
>uncut
>me and gf are about to have sex for the first time
>my penis is a pretty decent size, about 7.3 on a good day
>she see's it
>"woah user... it looks different"
>i say "you mean normal?"
>she says "why does it have extra skin"
>give her a full on explanation of the jews and circumcision
>she giggles
>I then proceed to fuck her to the point where she had 8 orgasms in the span of a minute

pros of foreskin:
>build in gliding mechanism
>masturbation feels like sex if you get the grip right
>when it pulls back as you enter a pussy, it feels as if a god was sucking your cock

cons:
>if you don't take a shower at least every 2 days, your dick will stink

>8 orgasms in the span of a minute
you keep telling yourself this..

>>masturbation feels like sex if you get the grip right

this. If you manage to figure it out it's like heaven. I can recommend holding your hand upside down but it's annoying if done wrong

Smokecheck!

The urine gets everywhere with prepuce, you can even have phimosis and urine will get underneath there.
Urine does keep the penis healthy cause it keeps bacteria at low numbers because of it's ph given by uric acid mainly.

Teeth still discolor. I brush my teeth 3 times a day and still get yellow teeth.
Bleaching often is not good for your teeth.

Made me laugh

Fucking new fags. They not even trolling.

Better than have to deal with benjo string problem.

you win

What banjo string problem. The banjo string is the best thing about a foreskin. It's like the male clit

raus, jewess

Until it snaps, then you should know how painful it can be.

stop drinking coffee or tea

Nice faked medical image. Your fingernail looks awesome.

Did you know other people besides the USA can look at things?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. no one is obsessed with dicks more than the insecure circumcised dick owner.

whoops 2 high 2 post. meant uncircumcised

I tore mine twice, doesn't hurt that much when you're fucking, hurts after. Still feels epic though.

Yet here you are

What exactly is faked about it user?

For gut guys, a good way to keep your sensitivity is the moisturize your penis every day.

This is probably good advice.

Cut fags will never have the satisfaction of pinching the tip of their foreskin and pissing, filling it up like a balloon. Checkmate.

Real talk here, you must never fuck when there's a cut on any part of your penis. Unless you want std or worse hiv.

Yeah ordinarily I'd agree but me and the missus were virgins and still together 17 years later so it's not really a concern to me.

>be me
>Uncircumcised
>21 year old
> they explained me what was the procedure
> basically peel off my toruk makto
>having normal sex life, but yet I saw girls were not that attracted to my dick
>A doctor uncle explained me why its safer, cleaner and more aesthetic appealing having it circumcised
>why not, I do not Live in the U.S and I can do it for free. CAUSE MY HEALTHCARE DOESN'T SUCK.
>1 month of ultra pain in the dick cause of the operation
>after it went living in Italy, girls love it and they don't stop sucking my dick.

Girls prefer it circum, its cleaner, and better.

the skin grew back on his thumb.

be cut or uncut. only faggot care for other dudes dicks.

>his

If you aren't sure, then get the fuck out.

it is cleaner though, less STDs chances btw, but yes the smell part is true

>on Sup Forums
>uses faggot like its an insult

This