How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Too often honestly

About as often as you post these threads

Almost never.

I half jokingly meme about it with my other dysfunctional friend.

Never in a serious way.

few times a day

> meme about it
thats the fucking stupidest thing ive ever heard

A few years ago? Daily.

Now? Not at all.

Feels good man.

I think about it but I know I'll never go through with it. I've just decided to live and wither away. We're all going to die anyways so why not make yourself useful to someone instead of writhing away in your own puddle of despair.
>3rd world mindset
>too busy to think about suicide

how desu?

Sometimes when I'm in an awkward situation or when I fucked something up I'd go "maybe I'll kill myself" but never really seriously take action towards it. My life is pretty much like dark chocolate, I don't like dark chocolate because it's bitter, but hey, it's still chocolate.

tfw noone to use me

Daily.
Always had a decent life, socially pretty well off. Thing is, I often ask myself do I enjoy life, are the downs worth the ups?

At that point I realise even if I am relatively well of, life is mostly shit and not worth the good things.

Often I ponder just throwing myself off of something because of this.

Funny since 'stupidest' isn't a real word.

Do me a favor and fucking end yourself.

Suicide is only fun once,
homicide can be fun again and again.

evevryday

interdasting

be in a sub-dom relationship
>qualification: must have a cute butt

Last year my engine fucked up and I was broke. I was a pizza delivery guy for pizza hut. I live out in the stix. Was 24yo and couldn't work anymore. Hitched a rid home. That night I got drunk and carved a huge gash in my left arm. Passed out and nearly bled to death. Woke up the next morning extremely dehydrated. Luckily my wound had scabbed over. Made a few calls and my grandma (mom and dad are dead) gave me 2k for a down payment on a car. Still remember that feeling everyday. I need to fix my life. I'm one emergency from a complete disaster.

Every day.

cute butt check, how do i find my master?

if dubs, must find bondage club
trips and you dedicate your life and butt to your dom
quads and you must marry

I was homeschooled my entire life, it was like being amish but having no one who loves or cares about you and not having one single friend.

I have thought about suicide ever since I was 12 years old and it never stops, everyday I just wish I had the courage to do it. I wish I wasn't so damn lonely and could actually just talk to a real human being about stuff. I don't know why I had to go through all that stuff in my life, I don't know why. I have so many serious mental problems because of all that shit I went through, I don't know what to do with myself at all. I've spent my entire life on the internet because that's the only thing I had growing up. I only had youtube and a few games, now I have Sup Forums. I know I won't ever have a girlfriend, I've given up hope on that and I just hope for a friend one day, just one that will make everything I went through worth it, but right now I just want to die.

roll

hug

Everyday. Every goddamned day.

If it makes you feel any better, the current generation is slowly pushing itself to celibacy. Women's values suckling nowadays. I find it a pretty comforting thought I won't marry.

Just about every day tbh :\

You seem young, man. You can still have a normal life when your an adult trust me. Just get out of that situation as soon as possible and go find out who you are.

All the time. Multiple times daily. I'll never do it but it's something I'll probably live with forever.

roll

I just openned a dictionary to make sure but stupider is, in fact, a word.

English lesson
Using the superlative in the form of a suffix occurs on words with one or two syllables, while the preemptive phrase extention thingy happens on words of two or more syllables.
Classroom English has each two syllable word treated on a case by case basis, with "stupider" being correct.
Vernacular (and artistic) English however treat two syllable words as though the speaker (or author) has the option to use either.
Because English is a dumb language for backwards countries that only idiots would have any respect for, there are exceptions (that count even outside the classroom) like "more wrong".

TL;DR
You're a twit.

NEVER with your fucking GA trackers and your tiny penises

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU CAN'T BAIT ME INTO SAYING WHETHER OR NOT I'M SUICIDAL YOU USELESS CUNTS??? LMAO

same, mostly

it gets better when you realize everyone is mentally ill as well, making it meaningless

Like maybe 2 or 3 times per day, my dude

Everyday .

Yes.

I never think about killing myself. However, when it comes to others, I often wish "Won't this bitch just commit suicide, and do us all a favor?".