Any other Sup Forumsrow deal with premature ejaculation...

Any other Sup Forumsrow deal with premature ejaculation? I've had sex multiple times but I'm always so anxious and blow my load in less than a minute. Any advice on how to prevent it?

Never go into it with a loaded gun OP

OP thats hot
Can you cum multiple times really fast or are you just one and done?

I can get it back and working in 10 minutes then can go for ages after but the initial penetration is what gets me but if I jack off before it'll be hard for me to get it up

It can be awkward for first time fucks bro. I have the same issue sometimes. I find if you are both drunk enough then she will be fine with mostly anything

They say premature ejaculation affects 1/3 men. Not true. It affects the woman.

>THIS
If you know it's on jack off a bunch of times
This worked for me first time but I'm usually aight for an hour nowadays, he's not wrong though

I came the finished her off by fingering her and she came so it was all good but it sucks blowing my load in a minute. She's going to be a regular fuck so I'll see what happens

that's so weird for me i find if i jack off a lot before it makes it less easy for me to get hard

I'll try that next time for sure and probably have some beers too lol

Me too plus I'm less in the mood too and the nut after isn't as great

Slow down and/or stop when you get close, problem is people just keep going expecting to last, when you cant, you have to stop and recover. Idiots. You keep pumping and wonder why you cant last.

'kegels' brew

That shit actually work?

Solid advice..

Get a fleshlight.

As soon as you feel you're gonna bust, stop.

Wait until it calms down.

Start fapping again.

Repeat.

Train yo self, before you wreck yo self.

-A horny bastard that stick his dick in a cup on the reg.

What is it?

you just tense your taint like your holding in a fart and do that like an exercise. Do it too often, no affect. Slowly build up the training.
I've been doing for a couple weeks now. Wanking takes longer, so that's annoying. But being ready to go the distance when a girl pops up. Priceless.

How often do you do it?

This problem is very annoying indeed. If possible you can jack off beforehand. Unfortunately most of the times I went somewhere with a girl to have sex I had no time to 'prepare' myself.

dude, I fuck an inflatable - don't feel weird

I haven't named the fucking thing or anything.

If you're man enough you tell them you're going to be quick out the gate, but after a couple of recover minutes you're good to go. Just eat her pussy during the recovery stage you n00b faggot

sounds mighty satisfying for the lady, you must be a well respected and revered lover

I've tried to 'train' myself with the stop-start-stop-etc technique for a couple of months but this didn't make me last longer.

Not a shill but look up the PEA app. It's pretty cheesy the way the lessons are taught, but it's been super effective as long as I keep up on the practice. Theory behind it is that you know your sensations well enough to know where you are along the pleasure cycle and that you can put it off my average fap was 5 min then moved to 15 then 20, sex with gf was like 10then moved to 30 after all practice, except it had me fapping more than normal

Stop start doesn't work on its own

stick a massive banana up your asshole to take your mind off of the pussy you're fucking

At least you can reach orgasm from sex. My Nazi Jew parents skinned my dick so i can't get any feeling after the first 5 pumps. I've been taking 2 years of orgasms with my girlfriend and I feel it's gonna fuck shit up down the line

Faking. Not taking

It's stops happening once you start getting sex more often. Until then just drink alcohol beforehand.