Literally 50 seconds of screentime before he gets killed

>literally 50 seconds of screentime before he gets killed

bravo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw__B24L-70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally what the fuck was the point of having him? might as well ditch him and give more development to croc, katana and the aussie

His backstory (which got cut out in the final cut of the film) was that he was a rapist. That's why he knocks that women out and says "she had a mouth".

I feel like they cut out all the good parts of the film..

idk why people are saying aussie didn't have much screentime. he had a lot in my opinion. sure we didnt get to know anything about his backstory but he sure had a presence on screen. he made the audience in my theatre laugh every time he said a word

The point was that the suicide squad's mission is supposed to be so dangerous that someone needs to be killed off, so they chose the guy with the ropes.

Here is a list of what they cut out

yes exactly they had to have 1 character die to put tension on any of the other characters that if they screw up or disobey orders then they are dead. It would have been nice if they decided to write some other uninteresting character instead of Slipknot who looked cool (they could have had this other prisoner who was forced into the group and then he tries to escape out of fear and they kill him).

Someone needed to have their bomb so off to show it was serious, but he was killed too soon.

Should have gone like this
>squad crash lands in city
>walks about a bit
>first encounter with zombies happen
>fight scene with full squad
>after the fight slipknot is like 'fuck this'
>chat between slipknot and boomerang that was in the movie about it being mind games
>slipknot tries to run and dies

Easy and we could have seen him in a fight scene using his magic rope powers

I mean Slipknot was too cool to be the one to die. Every other character was brilliant so I could not replace any. I wish Katana had more screen time.

>Funny thing: the sarge says Katana has his back but every time his life was being threatened it was Harley who saved him
kek

do you reckon that actor trained alongside the other actors for his short role?

Is there a cam leak yet?

wow it makes me want to go see the movie but all that stuff is cut out so no

I doubt he was on set long, but he was around for all the press shit as they wanted to keep up the illusion he was a member and not spoil he dies straight away

REEEEEEEEEEE

it would still be mediocre at best but fuck, some of the cuts are actually good

nah definitely go see it man. I saw it after reading about these scenes and I still enjoyed it. There is a lot of drama and it isnt a comedic quippy film as some have said it is.

Of course I wish we had some more Joker. I understand they re edited him and Harley's relationship to be more loving so he doesn't slap her but the scene with his half burnt face should have been in - but then you can argue if they kept that in then the final surprise at the end wouldn't be a surprise.

How can you be autistic enough to not understand his purpose in the movie ?

Seriously ? How retarded can you be ?

YES

but it's shit quality

The real final surprise was /!\ spoiler !\ diablo being actually an ancient entity just like the witch

I mean they may have cut all scene of joker but they won't have Jared Leto sperg out for 2 years to just push him out of the cast we need more of joker, he couldn't die

The first 10 minutes of the film is the most heavily edited. I wish we actually got to see Harley and Joker's relationship progress but the shot of them in the room talking is only 10 seconds long at max (if you have seen Army of Darkness - it is exactly like the beginning of that film with a narration talking about past events).

So I hope they release an extended cut which makes this scene longer but I doubt they will. It was still enjoyable but still too quick. Suddenly Joker is tempting Harley to jump into the tub of chemicals and you as the viewer are like "wait what happened? how is she falling for him so quickly?"

No way would WB make Jared star in only 1 film as a cameo and then never make him appear in another film.. no doubt the ending of this is leading up to a Suicide Squad 2 but what I really want to see is Joker in The Batman film.

>diablo being actually an ancient entity just like the witch
HUH? I missed that...

i probably will then

he turned into big flamey dude that looked like some Aztec god or something

I can tell you honestly I felt for the characters so much. You really felt their emotions. It was in no way a Marvel film as idiots who said the reshoots made it look like.

Although why didn't we get more Joke? There was a 50 second scene where he kind of hurt this guy but then that's it... if you are putting this scene in the film why not a couple more shots of Joker doing stuff?

That kitchen scene when he is literally sitting on a guy's lap and touching his face like crazy was perfect! Ayer got some guy to stand at the back to keep wacking this meat board with a cleaver and it made you feel so nervous. THAT is what I want more of

>aussie could have easily escaped after the bar scene, but instead comes back to help these strangers and then get arrested again to spend the rest of his life in jail

ah yes i know he did that but it never is mentioned he is a literal reincarnation of some ancient god. that is what got me confused when you said.

This is a bait thread. You'll only see it on here and Youtube. You weren't born yesterday.

whats an aussie who has been in jail for so long gonna do? and also he developed an attraction to Katana. A shame that she never got his back (if you know what i mean)

I saw it in theatres earlier. the music in the cinema speakers when Harley falls into the chemical pool was truly epic. It is just such a shame that all the scenes felt short.

Was this 2 hours? It felt like 100 minutes. Very entertaining but still too short.

Oh and for those wondering when "It Ain't Me" plays in the movie, it is the scene when we are introduced to Killer Croc.

does he at least slip some knot before he dies?

wasn't there also supposed to be a deadshot joker Quinn triangle too or was that just a rumor?

If Suicide Squad was rated R it would have been Kino rivaling Snyder. They drank the Marvel kid formula and fucked everything up

he uses his rope knot whatcha call it to fling himself up on a building and then he slips as he is blown up

Have studios found out that fucking with the project DOESN'T help at all? It's happened so much you think they would've cought on by now.

nah that is true as well. but there is no proof they actually filmed this. it probably was in an earlier script draft but not filmed.

Ayer actually surprised me at the end. I literally thought they killed Joker off... this is probably why Ayer decided to cut out the burnt face scene because it gets rid of the surprise ending.

except sometimes not fucking with the project is even worse.

Gee, what a shame for those legions of Slipknot fans out there...

This interfering is like Sony executives level stupid though.

This movie is not so bad as people say it is! The main problem is how fast the flashbacks are because yes WB trimmed down so much but otherwise the character motivations etc are all perfect (apart from Harley and Joker because their scenes are so short that you don't get any actual explanation into why Harley fell for him).

>Did Harley have a past abusive relationship?
>Has she never felt love before and something about Joker made her fall in love with him?
NONE of this is explained... it is simply "Harley worked as a doctor to treat Joker and fell in love with him" legit the only explanation we get given.

I enjoyed the movie a lot with the actual Squad and brief Joker scenes but it would have been way better if a better characterisation of Harley was shown on screen.

Would've been capefilms greatest love story that's for true. Harley/Joker, Will/his kiddo, Croc/Georgie's mangled corpse.

I legit thought the movie would go full retard and have Enchantress bring Joker back from the dead in that scene where Harley kneels down.

Of course I already knew if that did not happen he was not dead anyway. Even fucking Hayley should have known a simple heli crash wont kill the Joker.

>literally 6 minute of screentime before he gets killed

bravo

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw__B24L-70

Are the meme actors Cars and Will as bad as they look in the trailers? I'm going to go see this later on in the evening but those 2 just kinda already ruin it for me. Going with low expectations so anything above that will be phenomenal I guess

>CIA
>dead

Leaks are saying he shows up in the post credits of JL. His actor was seen on set and they where filmed my in the Scottish highlands by a plane wreck.

kek me too I legit thought Enchantress was going to turn into Joker cos she was all shadowy when walking close to Harley.

Nope all the Squad actors were very strong on screen in their roles. Seriously you will be surprised how well they handle the interaction scenes.

idk why the trailers made it out to be so quippy because it legit is not at all.

I mean you do get quips but it is very controlled and isn't done too much. There is one emotional scene though where Boomerang opens his mouth and his accent just makes it funny

The only good parts of that movie were:

More batman
Waller is fucking perfect
will smith best role in like 5 years (?)

Any more good points ?

There is literally a scene where Waller kills several CIA agents for not being big guys

that slow mo shot of Smith grabbing the gun that Harley threw was epic

.................. Well I'm sorry to hear that...

Will smith is always will smith. Perfectly likeable though. I've always thought cara was overrated and ugly but she's sexy as fuck as the "dirty" version of enchantress and she played her perfectly.

>Katana appears
>"You're late"
>"I was busy"
>Suddenly a flashback to her killing
>I panic in the cinema thinking they cut out the "This is Katana line"
>After the flashback the sarge says "THIS IS KATANA"
>A sigh of relief goes through me

Her role reminded me of Brendan Fraser's The Mummy film for some reason, even how they were trying to fight her reminded me of Imhotep for some reason.

Her scenes were best in movie for me. War Room scene, hotel/ bathroom and all the stuff with the brother were great. She acted like someone surging with power with that tribal, animalistic sort of movement beautifully.

meh, slo-mo came out of nowhere, and was unnecessary.

But i blame the poor cuts and pacing than the actual scene. It was okay, just not tense or epic because we know deadshot never misses.

>aussie to spend the rest of his life in jail
So they sent him back home after a succesful mission? Cool dudes

Is his even a comic character?

Yes.

LOL, they took the scene straight out of the comics.

Was Slipknot a nobody in the comics created just to die?

remember this guy?

>they took the scene straight out of the comics.
Snyder did the same thing with BvS. The opening shot of the gun around the necklace is right from a comic strip as well as Superman floating near sun

>Early interviews reiterated Captain Boomerang's racism and sexism, but the movie is light on examples of such behavior; which have apparently been deleted. Most of them were reportedly directed at Katana, to whom Boomerang is attracted.

He is truly one of us.

This
Most niggas need to read some comics

They instead should have dranked the Deadpool formula. Could have worked.

Just like boomerang!

Uh no, he would never have come back if he could escape with no problems

really?
bummer i guess native americans lose again

I'm not afraid to own up to my stupidity, because boy was I stupid.

thanks for the spoiler you fucking son of a bitch

Because he's got the most well-known death scene from the comics. He's intended to show that the bombs work.

isnt he dying of cancer