Being a stoner is the worst kind of degeneracy

Being a stoner is the worst kind of degeneracy.
Prove me wrong

>protip - you can't

>b b bu but i smoke every day and i earn 70k a year and have 2 houses

I am a former smoker by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/marijuana-in-north-korea_n_4067341.html
e-hentai.org/g/967766/852a9c1d56/?p=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't even good bait.

70 k ands 2 houses..... must be from Hati???

Its not bait, i'm being totally serious. People who smoke weed are so degenerate, i hate everything about them and i used to be one.

> I helped 3 people pass over with majorly lessening their pains by giving them the oil i make. The experiences made me richer beyond belief (not materialistically), and he families are forever thankfull.

i also do make 60k a year and have a lovely house.

its all about what you want to do. you wanted to open this topic because you are projecting. now that you are off the weed and you still are a degenerate that is a problem you need to solve alone. Best of luck.
also kys faggot

Sorry, there is no such thing as a happy or successful drug addict.

Just because you jumped head first into the >muh stoner culture doesn't mean everybody that smokes is a degenerate like the pic you posted. Fuck off.

>protip - you can't
Youre right I cant. Cognitive bias is a bitch to beat.

Im not even going to bother trying.

Why would you bother to ask people to try is the real question.

The former weed smoker are the worst, because they are so pathetic and useless that they cant function properly and smoke at the same time

i smoke everyday and make only 50k a year and only have one house

thanks, now i feel bad

If you buy a house from 350k, you've got yourself a decent house here in the Netherlands. So 2 houses is 700k, which is 10 years of work. That is pretty reasonable. Wtf are you talking about Haiti, you spoiled Norwegian fag.

Being a stoner is the worst kind. Being some one who enjoys it like they would with a six pack, or doing so to relax one self is completely dif.

Sorry you had to be a loser.

don't you know that there are no casual smokers? you're either a loser pot head or you're an upstanding citizen.

Stoner here. Fuck off. Not a degenerate. Productive, working member of society who earns over 100k a year and has two degrees and a Masters. Been smoking since early teens. Boyfriend is the same except he has a PhD in pure maths . So fuck off

Being a degenerate is subjective. There are degrees of degeneracy and I know people that are not pot smokers but are more degenerates than the pot smoker. There for you should say that the pot smokers are not degenerates becuase your bar is higher than their degeneracy. Unless you are saying the definition of being a degenerate is smoking. Which is stupid. There proven.

Take a degenerate person, make them smoke. Take a non degenerate person, make them smoke. Now you have a contradiction to your premise. If is not the smoking then what behavior do you find common among pot heads that makes them degenerates. And prove that this is consistent among all smokers. If not your statement does not have a basis and is not a point that is proven in any capacity. So it cannot be disproven in that case.

It may be degenerate but there is far worse. Transgender is the highest form of degeneracy by far. Potheads know that they're using a drug, trannies demand that the world treats them special because of a mental illness

>posts in Sup Forums
>calls people degenerate

is this some kind of meta bait?

you are forgiven. also you don't know what addiction is obviously.
isnt Sup Forums for over 18 only? should we up it to over 30 for some reason since people cant grasp what addiction is..

apparently you take heroin and get very sad. then addicted.
no happy addicts whatsoever..
lol

Burroughs was pretty successful.

untrue.

he just wants to feel empowered by his opinion by baisically ignoring any factual evidence presented to him because his mind isnt even open to another perspective.

The fact he comes onto Sup Forums for validation shows a deep rooted inadequacy in life that he needs to shit on other people to try improve his perception of self worth.

Is an ex smoker, probably has no friends anymore cos he goes round lording over other people like a vegan, also kissless virgin detected with serious butthurt.

stoners are annoying losers. but your post is sheer hyperbole. there's many way worse forms of degeneracy.

Women are in this thread i can just smell it

Why shoud I care what you think? Go fuck yourself.

Nigga you just mad cus you aint smoking any more

there's a degenerate in this thread, i can just smell it.

>worst kind of degeneracy
>weed
>worst

what is herion and meth?

Correct,

people who smoke all the time are lame. occasional smokers are no big deal.
non smoker.

I bet you found Islam..or some Bitch owns your balls now..most ex stoners are that..either they find religion or some Bitch forces them to Change so they can get the pussay!or you just papathetic! Fuck you op..take your whipped Ass to reddit! Cause you are a Bitch with a leash

have you met all the people that smoke all the time?

no, incorrect. there's been many successful addicts--art, music, literature would be completely changed (and not for the better) without their contributions.

yes.

me too so we know each other, you must be Matt

this, I wont disagree there are alot of stoners who are waste of spaces, but funnily enough there are plenty of people who are non-smokers exactly the same.

Generalising a group of people based on this facet of their life is pretty ignorant, most people who smoke tend to be alot more chilled, open to new ideas and different perspectives.

Now compare that to those who drink ALL THE TIME (e.g. every day after work).

now who would you rather surround yourself with, regular alcohol users are pretty gross, narrowminded, poor health, and lets face it unpredictable the more booze you put in them.

Theres a reason why its becoming more and more legalised globally. Alcohol users in my country are responsible for like 90% of abuse of public servants like nurses and police.

You're wrong. that trustafari douche in your picture has a suuuper punchable face though.

No, I disagree. The worst form of degeneracy is posting faggot threads on Sup Forums.

ITT uneducated teens who believe drugs are bad until they need drugs to save their life.

Ungrateful kids who believe their music (whatever genre) was not heavily drug inspired.

sorry but your post is rife with logical fallacies and contradiction.

It sounds like you hate yourself more than stoners to be honest.

I think something like a raging alcoholic or heroin addict are much worse, weed might not be for everyone but its hardly degenerate. Allso, degenerate is pretty subjective.

Fuck you and your reasonably priced houses.

honestly i dont know why weeds such a popular drug, its kinda overrated

/thread

i feel the same about alcohol

i prefer speed

it's because it's cheap

how can one man be so right

speeds useless unless youve got some h to mix it with

I don't inhale

>speed is useless unless...

why are you a raging faggot?

>sorry but your post is rife with logical fallacies and contradiction.
wew lad nice tu quoque

joking.
you.
triggered.
megafaggot.

>it's the interpunction man!

i miss my speed.

>worst kind of degeneracy
Nah thats jews and niggers. Much rather be a stoner than those two

1.not really, and 2. you saying it isn't?

Ever heard of meth?

I agree with you to a certain extent, if you are high all waking hours of the day you're actually a huge faggot that is self medicating and running away from problems / reality.

If you smoke from time it can definitely be beneficial for being able to see things from another standpoint / mindset.

people who are ex anything are always the most bitter, way to reinforce that stereotype.

also a former stoner, but i honestly couldn't give less of a shit about what other people do with their time and money

Im glad normal people exist

>people who smoke all the time are lame.
Agreed, unless it's for legitimate medical reasons.

Look I'm not defending OP but its just his opinion on stoners, do you literally not have an opinion on anything that doesn't pertain to yourself? Because that's what you're implying

but you're obviously gay,so mental illness

Lmao
>Getting Addicted to Weed
Nice Bait OP

But you're gay...

your right hes wrong its called the fallacy fallacy, thats your fallacy

nice comeback, im talking from personal experience.

Drunkards are well, drunkards, weed people are more predictable and hae less of a negative impact on society as a whole.

Are you me?

" The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. "

nothing as pathetically trivial as this, no

>is a faggot
>gets offended by some guy on Sup Forums for saying being a stoner makes you a degenerate
kek

I don't really see how heavy drug use is pathetically trivial but suit yourself

Most faggots who make threads hating on stoners are jealous nerds who never had the balls to go anywhere near drugs, whilst simultaneously worshipping people like Seth McFarlane (who glamorises drug use in his work)

heavy use of a light drug. don't forget.

aspierins

Or trolls, trolling trolls, trolling trolls.

being a stoner is about as trivial as life can get. if somebody had any real adversity in their life, they wouldn't be able to smoke expensive plant material that causes no physical addiction

Agreed. They are the worst.

aaaaaaand we're back to the start. lets just repost everything now.

Yeah fair enough but in my opinion the psychoactive effects of marijuana are much more powerful than we are led to believe.
It varies from person to person but for me it starts to warp my priorities after like 2 days of smoking.

do you do things while high? or lie down and lazy out?

that doesn't make any sense my good man

I do things at first but if I continue smoking chronically I begin to lose interest in all the things I enjoy, work, and start caring only about getting high, masturbating and other hedonistic shit.

Fuck cunts. Are you all new?
Don't feed the trolls

No attention for you after this shit post. Only taking the bait to tell you it's poor bait

Abandon thread

oh so it's the spoonfeeding that is the problem. you should spoonfeed yourself.
or just quit completely ofc.
but don't blame the weed tho, or say it is your addictive personality, it is just bad drug management.

i suggest hashish trial run, do not overdoit. if you can manage, i would come back to weed.

smoking weed costs money and requires circumstances to allow it. you think poor north koreans are getting high every day? extreme example, but maybe that's what was needed if you fail to understand that being a stoner is a luxury.

XD that feel when you are doing everything your parents told you to do, and rake in half of what a stoner does.

Sorry bro, not my fault your life sucks.. Smoked weed all through university to get my math degree, got a cushiony job straight out of college. Beer and bud i smoke is A+++.

its a fucking herb, legal in north korea for example. grows on street. quit forcing your country on everyone

I get what you're saying now and yeah it definitely is, I live in B.C and have legal recreational access to the best weed in the world

low quality bait

i love weed

smoking weed? fine.
being a ""stoner braaaah xddd"? retarded desu
haven't smoked personally for about a year. all my friends i used to smoke with got boring as fuck. it used to be pretty cool, getting high and going on a nice ass walk or bike ride or something. now all they wana do is sit around wasting all their money on weed and getting fat.
id like to smoke again occasionally but i need the right person to do it with. might get my boyfriend to try it

I can do other shit like blow mushrooms mdma ghb acid and not get addicted its just the fact that I know the weed isnt killing me is what makes it so easy to abuse

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/marijuana-in-north-korea_n_4067341.html

lol took me 3 seconds

Agree with you OP.

gonna need the rest of this set fampai

>huffpost

Methheads? don't tell me you think stoners are more worse than a raging thief that wants to stab everyone.

i just saved it cos i wana re-create that eyeliner later
literally first result on reverse image search tho
e-hentai.org/g/967766/852a9c1d56/?p=3
here

Fckin drug addicts

They're not. Prove me wrong.