Happening thread

happening thread

anyone else see troops mobilizing in their country? took this pic 30 mins ago

>lolurfukd

I'm from the U.S. were always mobilizing for some thing. So we pay no attention to it.

what shitty country is that?

i could mobilize more fear with my dick

thats the thing, im from sweden so i never see stuff like this (we have no defence budget). then all of a sudden the US bombs assad and troops start moving through the country

War conseil in 10 hours in France

sweden. thats like half our army

>4 Cars
>Murica is mobilizing
>Isis must be scared

>NATO and Sweden actively cooperate in peace and security operations
NATO LO VULT

Not america you stupid fuck

>live on west coast
>next to an Air Force base
>hear planes taking off all today, never this much activity

Is it the happening? Is this truly the end Sup Forumsros?

Mina samlade trupper

Hopefully

Feels like I've heard more planes flying into the base this evening than I have in a while.
But I could be wrong...

The airforce base in Norway is pretty close to where I live.
No unusual activity.

Gotland är alltid redo för eder tjänst!

what base?

why am I so scared fellas? wont it just be the end? how much pain before

Stavar man det Gwåttland så låter det som man kommer från Gotland när man läser det!

well if you want to have a basic idea of what itll be like, watch Threads (1984)

Neat, I saw this same psyop on Reddit earlier, too.

If you thought iraq was a shit show syria is going to show you a thing or two

Africa is mobilizing too. It's the end, boys

>psyop
>reddit

Go back to Sup Forums

Joint base Lewis McCord, army and airforce, Washington state

E du efterbliven?

WW3 SOON FELLOW SHITPOSTERS

op here, are you fucking stupid

Naj huj!
Kejno!

Det verkar som det, blir en bra omväg via Sverige om man ska till Syrien! ÖB blir bara lite skakis när det händer något som involverar ryssland!

>Joint base Lewis McCord
I'm on that base now. 360 area code. You military or civ?

KFÖ Villingsberg
KFÖ Karlsborg
KFÖ Östersund
KFÖ Västmanland

op confirmed for utter idiot, above are the 4 concurrent huge military excercises going on in sweden right now.

>3 galten
>1 lasttruck
>på en parkeringsplats
>mobilisering
kamrat, är du tappad? B) ta det från mig, det är ingen mob.

>Malaysia
We're always training new recruits so a lot of activity in rural areas. Never really know where they're sent to though.

connect the dots faggot. and this is not sweddit

De ä ljett å vinne

Civ, Tacoma, military kid, used to go to hospital there till I aged out of tricare. Loved driving past the air field, live on the approach path so it was cool to see them parked instead of somehow suspended above the house.

>MOBILIZING FOR WOR!!!
>posts 2 lorrys and 2 humvees

Rauka väjgen till Gwåttland

Vij har iajallefall en mjur som skjyddar de vigktige

since when do you have money for military exercises

source ?

What about your war mooses? Are they no good?

alla dagars när dansken kommer och försöker sig på visby igen

Since when do we dont have money for it? We just dont spend the money on it like murica

Pjew Pjew! Fåuroust till alle

the spending prioritizes excercises instead of expansion which is, in the opinion of this rifleman, a terrible concept but at least assures that we have some operatable sections at all times

I saw 3-4 MC-130E's fly out of there as the sun was setting. They weren't even being discreet about it, they had the big 160th on the tail

Vi har morderna fartyg att sätta in vid behov också

and? do you think military just sits at some base for decades until we declare war? military aircraft are always doing things. calm down

3 things I need to point out:
- the people of Syria have been suffering, entire city blocks blown the fuck away, for a long time now. We had no problems caring about the oilnigg.. The Middle Eastern Folk I mean. We noticed Ukraine alright. Why? It can't possibly be the matter of "its quite far away.. Nah they'll be ok" right? Humans can't possibly be such dicks. It's just the valid concern about the relation with Russia, like the people from the Internet say. Oh wait Ukraine.. That was Russians? All along? Ah wtv
- D. Trump did just say "let's end the slaughter in Syria. And let's end terrorism." as an introduction to a missile strike.
- fuck if i know what the third thing was

BREAKING NEWS Chinese Pacific fleet takes to sea!

The 160th doesn't just leave in the middle of the day like that. They were on a full payload Takeoff pattern, as if they were going to syria

Din mamma är en hamster och din far luktar enbär

We Used to do our 240 ranges there.

take just one rail gun blast at the right angel to take em all out

Paranoid? Detta är inte flashback

I didn't catch any numbers and in shit at sillouettes but I saw a plane on my walk 8-10pm taking a weird angle into mcmcord, like extreamly west like he was gonna fly past it.
Ive lived on the standard approach for like 18 years, this was wide right.
Not as sketch as the first time I saw them practicing lights out landings, 3 fucking high beam lights dissappearing over the bay right as I pointed out to my buddy the first lights dissapearance... was very ufo ish till I realised they can't blast highbeams in trashcanistan

>the right angel

damn fool i just got signed up for draft pick. i swear if i get drafted now

Why the fuck can't Sweden go back to being a bad ass country no one could stop? Do we really need to resurrect Charles XII?

>Do we really need to resurrect Charles XII?

YES

I live close to carswell NAS in fort worth... jets jets and more jets... I mean buuuuusy as hell all day long still rolling inand out.. steady flow definately not training flights...

Army fag here. Can confirm we're all going to war. get ready friends

He´s name was Karl, not Charles.

FUCKING FINALLY