Hey Sup Forums I have a question

Hey Sup Forums I have a question.

My girlfriend is somewhat of a shut-in. She has little to no friends outside of our relationship. She is however a lovely person and I love her very much. She is really smart and we have a lot of things in common.

A couple of days ago she approached me and said that she didn't feel the same way about out relationship anymore. She said that we felt more like friends than lovers. Then she stated that she didn't really know how to feel this far in to a relationship. Her other relationships only lasted 6-8 months. She said that she didn't know how someone should feel when they have been together for some time. She also said that she might've lost interest in relationships overall and that she just wants to be left alone. She values her spare-time greatly and has said that a relationship is a burden on her because she has less time for recreational shit.

Sorry for blogpost, but what should I do? The last convo we had about it left me kinda awkward and with a feeling to give up on her.

dump, move on.

>Sorry for blogpost
You should be.

>but what should I do?
Let her go.
Relationships are a two-person thing.
She's done with you, that means you're done with her.

Stop being a little bitch, get over it and then kill yourself, normalfag.

No you called me crazy and I don't appreciate that.
I do feel unsure about moving in with you..
Maybe we should just start with dating..

Feeling change when you are in a relationship for a long time. It will shift from romantic to more friendly. Anyway, if she doesn't value keeping the spark up herself and if she doesn't appreciate the relationship she has with you (obviously she doesn't, since she tells you this), ditch that bitch. It is not worth keeping a bitch who doesn't want to put work into the relationship. I know it hurts, but it will prevent you from future pain.

sounds like she hasn't grown up yet. release her into the wild and try to meet with an adult

kys

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I'll talk to her later tonight and we'll see what happens.

Whatever... I'll just suffer here for longer. It's the only life I know..

It sucks to say this, you should move on. No point in staying with some one who loves you, is not in love with you.

She is not emotionally attached to you like that any more. That and she is probably fucking some one else, is to much of a chicken shit to own up to it and decided to go that route.

Good luck bro!

Holy shit are you me? same shit happening to me right now.

I would highly doubt that she is fucking someone else. She is terrified of relationships overall and it seems that she doesn't even want one to begin with. She is kind of conservative so being unfaithful would really not be her style.

this right here

you're already dumped she just hasn't the guts to say it flat out. beat her to the punch and move out all your crap and give her ALL her shit back. be like "coolio" and head out bc fuck that bitch

Don't know if you've had any other long term relationships but that's a natural thing. You are just switching from passional love to companionship love as it always happen in the end. Some people confuse this with not beign in love anymore but this is always going to happen. Look for information about this and openly discuss it with your partner, you'll have to make a decission then.

fuck is this
how can i help you without greentext?

Yeah I've been in one long term relationship before and I know that this happens. It's just that she does not.. This requires her to put some effort in to keeping it alive. If she doesn't do that I don't want to go on.

Let her go user. Very similar thing happened to me. It's probably the worst thing that can happen in a relationship because it hurts as fuck. You still love her and can't find any fucking logical reason what's wrong with the realationship and why should you end it. I did the mistake that I let it continue, which ended up with her dumping me... And that's fucking hell.

Easy.
tell her you still love her and care for her and respect her decisions. But you think it's time you move on with your separate lives.

Give her the space she needs, and take the space you need / want to move on with your life.
Don't be a little bitch and crying for her back or anything. Just move on. Breakups suck, even mutual ones. But, it happens. So deal with it.

I'll say it again DO NOT go crying for her back or anything like that.
If anything let her come back, even at that, I'd still be hesitant.

>shut in
>recreation

Hobbies involve leaving the house usually. Sounds like a female neckbeard. Post pictures to confirm this.

>She is however a lovely person and I love her very much
completely subjective and potentially false info. What do you think how many guys I know who love their lovely and so nice and cute girlfirend who has some social problems but in reality the relationship was as toxic and the girls as selfish as you can imagine

Well she mainly does things that you can do inside such as drawing and play guitar.

Most important part of a break up. Accept she doesn't want you anymore