You have 30 days to explain why these ethnic groups should assimilate into the culture of white Americans...

You have 30 days to explain why these ethnic groups should assimilate into the culture of white Americans, whose median household income is a paltry $59,698.
(pro-tip: you literally can't)

lala

based australia

Let's reconvene in a week or so to compare notes.

Only educated and talented indians are able to move in murica, same with chinks. I did it less than 2 for minutes

How do they work these things out anyway?

Is it from a survey? Do you fill in your ethnicity when you do your tax return? From a census?

You didn't answer my question, though. I asked why they should abandon their obviously superior culture and start imitating white Americans.

The census.

They shouldn't
They could and if you want my opinion they do try to way too often, as a white i think it's just obnoxious all those brown people acting like they are white
We don't want it either

Also Australians and Israelis are already assimilated
Also it's funny that you brag about being better than Americans when you are completely Americanized

>Only educated and talented indians are able to move in
I read some statistics about some poor as fuck pajeets that moved to Singapore a few decades ago and how their descendants are all super successful now.

A lot of it is from culture. Most other ethnics aren't as autistic about it as they are.

I can't blame Indians for trying to be successful tho, most people around the globe already dislike them /think lesser of them, so if they caused as much trouble as other immigrants I legitimately think they'd have been genocided.

>i think it's just obnoxious all those brown people acting like they are white
But as immigrants they have a responsibility to assimilate themselves if they move into another country. Are you saying they should keep their culture?

You can be rich but you will be indian forever so whats the point

in theory sure but it doesn't work, europeans assimilate but the others don't
we should go from that point onwards instead of pretending we ever will assimilate more than a minority of the minorities

>but the others don't
I don't know many Indians but imo most Asians assimilate well.

i used to think the same then i went on the internet, i discovered they pretend to be assimilated all day long then when they are done they go on the internet and bitch about white people

What do you by 'should assimilate'? Their willing assimilation is one of the reasons for their high income.

>some people bitching in r/asianmasculinity means that all Asian people are insecure and hate white people
You're not a very smart person, are you?

>Australian American
>Israeli American

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

>what is selection bias
the absolute state of French intelligentsia

well they bitch in Sup Forums all day long, tell me then how many %of asian in the west do you think it represent ? 50% ? less ? more ?

The internet isn't a good standard to measure people by. Apart from opinions on muslims, would you say that most French people have the same opinions as Sup Forumsacks?

>well they bitch in Sup Forums all day long
Fucking hell, please tell me you're doing on purpose to be this retarded.

They have such high median incomes because we mostly only take their actual best and brightest, so you have a very biased, select few versus the entire population of white Americans, from the top to the retarded bottom.

3/10 troll got me to respond.

>filipino american

why are yank pinoys so much wealthier than the brit ones?

nope, his point is still valid since he's talking about the ones in the USA

why would he be talking about the whole groups assimilating into white American culture?