Who are the best QB's and why

Who are the best QB's and why

>inb4 cuckboys dek

Other urls found in this thread:

pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think saying Wentz will never win an Owl already is kinda unfair

brady's decline has already started, this time next season he'll be holding a clipboard for the vikings.

switch Rivers and Manning

other than that pretty good list

>2 time superbowl mvp
>fake

why is everyone hating on fitzpatrick now? cause of that chiefs game? he was trying to save the season. at least he doesn't slide like your bitch ass qb.

>matt ryan elite

switch with rivers

>manning

>Wilson elite
>above Cam, Carr, Rivers and Luck

this triggers me

also Ryan is MVP this year but hes 2nd tier not elite

Real talk: Mariota or Winston?

if you switch rivers and manning you need to switch flacco and luck

>cam over cousins

Kap beneath Brock Lobster sheesh

This was definitely made by a Cheatriots fan

And you can't rank QBs who are playing their first year tard.

There are 32 teams
How can 7/32 or slightly over 1/6 the starting quarterbacks be considered elite? Literally top 10% is the maximum. You need to limit your choices down to 3 or 4 tops.

>6/32
>elite

The fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Rodgers/Brady
Brees
Roethlisberger

you may have a different order but those are the best 4 QBs in the league and it's not really close

Best now: Brady
Best recently: Brady/maybe Rodgers
Going to be best: one of Carr/Mariota/Prescott
Going to be bust: whoever plays for the Browns and Bears

>A Patriots fan ranking Rapistburger anywhere near Tom Terrific
lmaoing at ur life right now

fixed your picture OP

can you autists write the names of people underneath holy fuck i hate all of you

>3.5 cheaters in elite
its almost as if theres a connection

not our fault you've only been watching the NFL for five minutes.

>Wilson in elite tier

Subtle b8

Siemian impressed the fuck out of me sunday night. It was pretty evident from the get go that Houston was gonna be in his face all night and still stood in there and made some pretty great throws. Hard to judge with an offensive line that shitty.

>still falling for the $cam Newton meme

LMAO

I think dalton is 2nd tier.

>elite manning
>fake
>tom brady
>elite

>Elite Manning beat Tom Brady not once, but twice

nice meme

Dude is the luckiest fuck on earth and has been trash the majority of his career. Guy is a interception machine, gets carried by elite defenses, and is a one trick pony now more than ever by forcing it to OBJ all the time.

>manning beat brady twice
qb≠team

Its stupid to say Mariota, Wentz and Wentz will all never win a super bowl.

> Wilson in elite
> Carr not in elite
feel free to stop posting anytime

How many super bowls did Carr go to?

That's right, kill yourself spic.

1 great and 1 decent season doesn't make you elite.

>ITP: It's 2010

I honestly think Brees is probably the best QB of this generation, it's just that the Saints are ran by a bunch of retarded faggots who cannot assemble a defense to save their lives. If he had the Patriots defense, the Steelers defense, the Broncos or the Seahawks defense, he would have way more than just one ring.

>Captain Kirk in fake elite

please consider suicide

Incredibly accurate list

Kaep is actually super underrated now, hes still just as good as Cam

How would the Kaepernick shitstorm have turned out if he had gotten traded to Denver in the offseason like rumored

>Stafford
>Not Trash

Pick one

$cam is a top 10 qb that's held back by his shitty oline. I do agree that Kaep is underrated right now.

It's perfect.

>Le carried to Super Bowl win meme.

He was literally the modern Trent Dilfer during that win, kys. If Carr was on the Seahawks they'd be unstoppable.

Why don't you learn their names yourself, lazy Canacuck?

> the seahawks defense didnt carry that team
> trent dilfer played in an owl so he must be elite
Are you this retarded?

ayyyy my nigga

He'd be dead because their line is dogshit. Their wrs and rbs are also nowhere near as good as oakland's. I don't know why people don't give Wilson credit when he is asked to make something out of nothing

Thanks OP for waking /nfl/ up kek

If Brees wanted another ring, he shouldn't have eaten all that cap with his retarded contract. Kind of hard to assemble a top shelf defense when you're being bent over for a cool 20 million a year.

Choking faggot can't even score in the redzone.

Best qbr in league
One pick
Muh decline

Agree with all of these except Eli.

Eli deserves to be in every tier.

Wilson and Ryan should be swapped with Carr and Stafford and it would be perfect almost.
There needs to be a special tier beneath elite just for Philip Rivers, like Elite and a half. He's better than all the rest of his tier but just below the highest tier.

Fuck off and watch the sport

Why should he care? He's got one. He's never going to get the most, so why not just milk as much money as possible while padding your stats? Dude is a lock for the HoF

He never had a defense before that big contract either.

it sucks m8, do something better with your free time

Money is not the problem, in fact the Saints have been overpaying GARBAGE on defense for years.

See: Jairus Byrd, Alex Brown, Charles Grant, Junior Galette, Aubrayo Franklin, Curtis Lofton, Brodrick Bunkley, etc.

People need to give ryan credit. He fucking owned the raiders d at their shitty baseball field stadium this season. Carr is a christfag pizza shit

>qbr

Fuck off, ESPN

Ryan should be 2nd tier, Carr will be considered elite soon but is in the right spot for the time being

>fake elite
>eli

>put carr and dak above him, who never beaten a almost perfect record team and won two owls

kys

Can't wait till he wins his 1st MVP and ya'll look like idiots

>Eli is somehow not trash (even though he is) because of one meme game he won almost 10 years ago and another fluke playoff run

Remove the black dudes from 2nd tier.

>two superbowls
>fluke
Yeah, kys

Dak is in his first year. Calm down. For all we know, he could bomb out the rest of the season.

>2 years out of 12
>1 with a defense that held the greatest offense in history to 14 points

Woah you showed me

>carr and dak
>no rings
>still never made it to a playoff
>still rank higher than eli
Wow, you are good

>stafford
>P. I. babby

What does that even mean

It's almost like they're playing indisputably better right now and your meme rings from 5+ years ago don't mean anything

Hey, retard, op thread isnt about this one season.
>butbutbut the past dont matter now
Then why Brady and every one else, bar ryan, are there?

you know that rating is based off his stats right? how does having good stats transition to not playing next year

just kill yourself faggot

I fixed it

Because they're literally all playing better than Eli right now and have consistently done so even if you go back 3 years

>Stafford

>PI baby

what? I can count on one hand how many times Stafford has managed to get a PI call. And Megatron is retired

Considering career and current stats:
Elite:
Brady
Brees

2nd tier:
Ryan
Stafford
Rivers

Fake Elite (I guess it means good enough to carry their teams through a season or playoff run):
Eli
Flacco
Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Wilson

Decent, but will never win a SB:
Luck
Palmer
Cousins
Dalton
Mariota
Smeff
Winston
Bradford
Newton

Cutler tier:
Jay Cutler
Tannehill

Trash, not starting material :
Taylor
RGIII
Osweiler
Gabbert

May be blind:
Kaep
Fitz
Bortles
Hoyer

Future looks bright:
Carr
Dak
Kesler

Ask again:
Wentz
Kesler again
Semen
Goff
Lynch
Hackenberg
Geno
Bridgewater

>fixed

Luck really fucked up staying with the Colts tbqh although they did give him a wheelbarrow of cash so I guess he's golden

This is some dumbass shit.

if you can't name every starting QB by sight you should probably stop reading NFL threads, maplenigger

But Semenman is winning the Owl this year OP.

>stafford
>p.i. baby

what

>fake elite
>Elite Manning

Eh, I guess another SB run is in the works.

Also, he's an undisputed first ballot HOF. Top 10 in yards, best qb in NYC history, multiple SB MVPs. Hate all you want but his track record is better then all but 1 QB in the NFL right now.

cutler is elite

The Iggles won't be contenders until they surround Wentz with better WR's.

HOW DARE HE THROW TO HIS BEST RECEIVER! NOT LIKE TOM BRADY WHO NEVER THREW TO RANDY MOSS OR ROETHLISBERGER NEVER THROWS TO ANTONIO BROWN

Semenian won an owl last year though

This switch him for Stafford.

>plays for the Eagles
>somehow thinks it's still possible for him to win an Owl

Bortles ain't that fucking bad.
Goff played 2 games, and one was pretty great, you might be thinking of Chase Keenum.
Meme Newton is decent at very best
Russell Wilson is fake elite.
Switch Andy Dalton and Tannehill, then it's ok.

You cunts are a bunch of casuals

Put him below Brees and Brady if you like, but he's definitely above Cam and Luck tier.

mariota all day. his deep ball give me orgasms

>le Dilfer meme

pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career.htm

mariGOATa

>mfw Eli Manning can be in any single one of these tiers in literally any given quarter of any season

Stafford is having a better year than everyone in the tier with him besides Dak I guess, but he's a rookie so you can't really call him elite yet.

Stafford is also having a better year than Wilson, Rodgers, Roethlisberger and Brees in the "elite" tier.

Bort is awful and his technique is demonstrably regressing.

commit suicide

Do you guys really not rate Mariota? He might not be unbelievable but he's looking pretty good for his second year. A real franchise qb if he keeps this up. Unlike literal trash game managers like Smeth or Bradford (who can barely manage a game)

Anyway, Kaep may be a dick but if he was in denver right now they'd be doing even better imo.