This show is such fucking garbage. It's the exact same bullshit tactics Lost used to keep you watching...

This show is such fucking garbage. It's the exact same bullshit tactics Lost used to keep you watching. It sets up a mystery and makes you keep watching to find out what happened. Oh, strange things are happening, it's such an epic show I can't wait to find out why these weird things are happening. Oh wait, who gives a fuck? Whatever shitty explanation for the events is never anything interesting. Oh it's a conspiracy, oh it's aliens, oh it's all a dream, it's all horse shit.

These TV shows bait you into keep watching them but they never add up to anything. They're a fucking waste of time yet you morons fall for the same horseshit writing tactics over and over. Deny the audience information and make them keep watching to find out more. That's all it fucking is you dopey braindead cunts.

Stop watching this shit.

This delivered on all it's setups though. Huge fucking difference.

>it's a "Sup Forums hates popular shows/movies" episode

D R O P P E D

Your post is cancer.

But while watching it I quickly came to the realization that every episode ended about 75% into that specific story, so that the next episode would start with a rushed climax of the previous.

>show baits you to keep watching more episodes
>waste of time
You're describing every aired tv show

You just described hating plot. A thing happens and it leads to other things and a thing caused it. That is literally every story ever. So you are complaining about...fiction? What? And how would you even solve this supposed problem? Just not have mysteries? Eliminate an entire genre because sometimes the answer is disappointing?

Not OP, but it set up a lot of things that weren't answered really, mainly for second season stuff which I'm fine with them doing.

No it's called hating shows that aren't about anything. Great films usually contain some great ideas or some specific insight into a world. What the fuck is Stranger Things about? Monsters and weird shit happens..so fucking what? Who gives a fuck? The show is a load of nonsense.

Stranger things is about two brothers who wished they could make an 80s movie, and the company that allowed it to be exactly that and nothing more

>Deny the audience information and make them keep watching to find out more

That is how plot in tv series works, no? I mean this is 80's infused/coming of age/horror show on fucking Netflix. Don't treat it like some experimental HBO series, which it isn't and doesn't pretend to be. It does a good job on what it sets out to do, no idea what you were expecting

this basically

Yeah it was some bad fiction. I just hate when things are painfully unrealistic, can't enjoy it. I'm not just talking about the monsters and shit, I'm talking about how people react in certain situations. Like that hopper guy would have been killed so fast but instead he just grabs guns and knocks people out. Or the mom just being a crazy weirdo with hope. instead of a depressive maniac

except lost was actually good
delete this

>Hating based one man army Hop and the goonies-lite

Op is a fag

>Monsters and weird shit happens..so fucking what? Who gives a fuck?
So you want a show about saving the world, curing cancer, destroying banks, or removing poverty? Something meaningful that would enrich your life? If so, watch documentaries.

>Like that hopper guy would have been killed so fast but instead he just grabs guns and knocks people out
What if he has a background in the navy, or some kind of training?
>Or the mom just being a crazy weirdo with hope.
Wouldn't a mom do anything to get his son back if there are weird and unnatural signs that imply that he lives?

>Start watching it.
>Characters all begin to find out about stuff in their own circles.
>They all believe one another and even the Sheriff catches on very quickly.

I liked it, much better than most shows where literally nobody believes the skeptic character until the very end. That shit frustrates me to no end.

>it's a "boy, everyone is stupid except me" episode

I didn't like it because it had children and because it was far too light-hearted to be taken seriously. Your criticisms are beyond stupid though.

>It's the exact same bullshit tactics Lost used to keep you watching.

What was that black smoke thing anyways, with the chains and the stomping down trees and the pulling people down into a hole and the roaring sound? I never did find out because everything was becoming really stupid without explaining anything at all for months and months worth of episodes.

I'm supposed to believe that the people who have been shooting everyone they meet with ruthless tactics are to let a guy stop them with a melee attack instead of just killing him?

You can't back that shit up with "special training" they would've just capped him. Whatever it's just a happy fiction series I'm not expecting the good guy to suddenly die, but at least try harder than guys with guns not reacting to their target coming at them with fists

>Fat tumblr whale Barb died

Who else lel'd

>Its not shit because it tries to be shit.. and people watch shit.. therefore I love this shit

Shit logic

>They didn't even bother recovering her body
>Her own mother never did anything to find her

This is what Tumblr does to your life.

How come everyone was completely fine seeing the kid around town again after they attended his burial?

Did you want them to explain the very nature of the upside down completely? They never set out to do that, it was about Will being missing, what plotholes were there aside from "hurr they didn't explain what da other dimension was durr"

>it is a reddditor has to false flag episode

LOOK AT ME! I DIDN'T LIKE IT! AIN'T I A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

>White people

better then shows like GoT/Walking dead that rely solely on hooks for the next episode so you never feel like there was any substence to any single episode until you watch the next one.

jokes on you though they're just going to make AN EVEN BIGGER cliffhanger for the finale so you will watch next season as well you stupid cunto

>blaming a mystery show for being mysterious

Ok, Timmy. You can take your seat again.

I'm surprised they let Hopper live as well

Would have been better if he wasn't seen again till S2 as an escaped crazy man fucked up from CIA torture and experiments

>This show is such fucking garbage. It's the exact same bullshit tactics Lost used to keep you watching.

>OP opens up with this load of crap and he expects me to believe him

I'm 100% sure you're retarded. It's not even close. I bet you're also under the age of 20. I bet you also didn't watch LOST was it airing.

I bet you haven't even watched anything earlier than 1997 in film or tv shows either.

u aint wrong but you're kind of wrong. The show itself is fine, it's a mystery and if you expect some info to not be hidden from you then you're a retard. But the last 15 minutes was bullshit, like they had this great story and they wrapped it up but then they had to drop 5 cliffhangers really quick so everyone emails netflix that they NEED to renew Stranger Things so they can get one more scene of their waifu El eating Eggos because shes so funny and quirky and talented.

The show itself was good I enjoyed it. I just don't get how people can have a carrot dangled in front of their face so blatantly and argue that because you're not chasing after it you must not understand what a carrot is.