ITT: Fedoracore

ITT: Fedoracore

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fellatio-cafe-to-offer-coffee-and-oral-sex-in-planned-new-london-establishment_uk_57a2e1eae4b0ce4992490f29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>movies that trigger trumpfags safe space

ftfy

The only people thinking its fedoracore are the people who think the movie is mocking stupid people

>Fedoracore
What is this, 2013?

No, it's more like "movies we loved once but now look back on and cringe/deny"
Kinda like how these cunts deny Sup Forums was left wing back in the day.

>movies I'm not allowed to enjoy because they're popular

t. Free Thinker

These movies are all wildly different. What exactly makes something "fedora"?

>implying Trump wasn't also left wing back in the day
he's one of us frendo

Just a buzzword people use to discredit popular films they can't enjoy.

"Fedora" basically means "I liked it before it was cool, but now a bunch of faggots like it and that has ruined it for me so I've decided to hate it out of spite."

actual nonmeme unironic fedoacore in its most distilled essence right here

Sup Forums is contrarian.

Sup Forums was left and antireligion when Bush was in power and Christians had a lot of say, but now it's more right and non atheist because of Obama and Gays.

L.A. Confidential
Shutter Island
Casablanca
Kingsmen
Gran Torino

we have literally never been left wing you fucking newfag retard

it was libertarian, big fucking difference

That movie was hilarious, very enjoyable stupidity.

People who use it to point out flaws in society are just proving themselves to be stupid though. They just want to complain instead of understand how evolution works.

Show me some left-wing OC from back in the day.

They're all highly overrated but most of them are still good. Sometimes I really hate Sup Forums

Idiocracy is a documentary, it is happening right now
#freethinking #stupidity #society #showerthoughts

>"Fedora-core" refers to films that are popular among adolescent teens to young males who perceive themselves to be on the fringes of society. The films that are usually mentioned, such as Fight Club, The Boondock Saints, or The Dark Knight, appeal to that sensibility, although the films vary in content, quality, and popularity among all groups. What unites them however, is a common theme of alienation and chaotic/glorified/ violence. Simply put, you could say that they are united by their nihilism (think the main character from notes from the underground). Characters like the Joker, Tyler Durden, Donnie Darko, Patrick Bateman and even Travis Bickle are relatable or ideal characters in the minds of these people.
Examples: Drive, Kick-Ass, Dark Knight, Taxi Driver

>The second type is pseudo-intellectual and pretentious bullshit that pretends it's much more complicated than it actually is. These movies are designed to be actually really fucking simple, but still just complicated enough (or have a complicated enough twist) to make plebs feel clever when they watch it.
Examples: There Will Be Blood, Fight Club, Idiocracy, Cabin In The Wood, Matrix

>The third type is high-budget modern schlock. Stuff that's 'cool', 'awesome' or 'manly' on the most superficial and juvenile level. Shit that falls under the same category as "SHARKS WITH LAZERS!" or "MUSTACHED JETPACK FIGHTS!". These movies tend to be gory or comedic or bloated, or all three.
Examples: Guardians of the Galaxy, Big Trouble in Little China, 300, Pacific Rim

this movie literally predicted everything

>mfw idiocracy was made by some right wing hack and yet right wingers are the ones that get triggered by it the most

>fedora no longer means what it once meant and no one knows what it means now

it's was a good comedy but did it have any message other than maybe eugenics is a good thing after all?

I never thought of Idiocracy as pseudo-intellectual or even intellectual, just a well made satire.

People who treat it like some sort of life code are indeed pseudo-intellectual or fedoras.

You also forgot Star Wars at the end.

This.

It's like the internet version of "hipster"

>thinking the term fedora affects the quality of a film
>implying "we r leshun" fags were the majority of Sup Forums

do you even know what a fedora is?

Do you, capedrone?

The second type perfectly describes BvS

Zombieland.

hey TWBB is awesome. And at least Idocracy is funny (albeit with a shitty ending), what's shit are the people who take it too seriously

All you did was take popular movies and give it a meme subgenre name for the purpose of harassing people who don't fucking care.

Nothing in this post makes sense, it's just yet another way for wanna elitists to shit on the current trend. Note you picked only very popular movies and not actually fedoracore movies like Stalker.

>high-budget modern schlock
>Big Trouble in Little China

Huh?

>bringing Trump up out of nowhere

How fucking obsessed are you?

Do you jerk off to pictures of Trump before bed each night?

Stalker is fedoracore in /film/, but we are on Sup Forums a board full of plebs

>harassing
>not caring
Is it still harassment when you're too cool and aloof to care about what other people think about you? Do you always respond to let people know how much you don't care?
Don't bother responding to me. I don't care what you have to say.

>Kinda like how these cunts deny Sup Forums was left wing back in the day.

Sup Forums had a lot of 10-year-olds back in the day.

No I responded so other less inquisitive people could see you're obviously a troll or a mad redditor. And if your too afraid too read what I said go back to whever you came here from.

>There will be blood
>Pretends to be intellectual

Post discarded, this doesnt make sense

>Kinda like how these cunts deny Sup Forums was left wing back in the day.

Yes, I too remember when Sup Forums was a bastion of social-justice.

Fixed

FIGHT CLUB, PULP FICTION and BOONDOCK SAINTS are literally the three pillars of fedoracore though
>image.jpg
oh you must have made a mistake in your editing since you're using a phone, ishillfor82

Are these kinds of posts mostly ironic or are there people on this board that genuinely try to intellectualize memes like this?

maybe someday we'll look back and cringe at all the awful alt-right shit from today

supreme mathematics m´lady

maybe?

I get that you showed up here in the last year or so because you saw epic bane shit on whatever site or board you came from, but its a very real thing. Memes of old(yeah yeah 2013 isn't old) were taken very seriously.

hope so

You should start saying Kino in public too. You'll totally not sound like you need therapy.

ok

This board and Sup Forums are examples of how elements of modern society have already caught up to Idiocracy, so it's no surprise that it triggers the fat religious imbeciles here so much. Something like bane posting is the exact equivalent of the futuristic entertainment you see in that movie.

Its on the 2016 edition but there is too much jpg compressions

>bringing up Sup Forums out of nowhere

Oh hey there, tourist. Looks like this thread triggered you because it shit-talked your favorite movie.

Holy fuck, the cringe is real

>out of nowhere

This board is literally infested with right wing SJW holocaust deniers. Kill yourself you obese waste of space.

You realize Powerup is intentionally bad, right?

>Nominees for leader of the USA are a criminal and a reality TV show host

Chances are if you don't like Idiocracy it's because Idiocracy describes you.

A tourist and triggeted as hell

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, you angry landwhale.

You have to go back

This movie was considered fedoracore long before Trump's candidacy you fucking newfag idiot

>Responding to people who are clearly baiting you

Being unable to detect transparent bait is pretty much the test for who really needs to lurk more.

Actually its Sup Forumsedditors. You can tell by the lack of charts being posted(when Sup Forums was actually here they would also include links and charts backing them up even if they were made up sometimes)

These Sup Forumsedditors will just call you a cuck/tumblrina/sjw and even things that have been used against their outsider kinds like this guy is "tourist"

What's your IQ? This movie has always triggered the people who would eventually vote for a reality TV show host to become president of the USA. The point isn't Trump himself, but the type of person who votes for him. And they've always existed. They were watching Jersey Shore a few years ago.

Sup Forums was never leftist, but is was definitly libertarian. Based on how I remember Sup Forums back in the day, they'd hate Trump and love Gary Johnson in this election. But this was before tumblr and SJW's were a thing, so the whole internet was less radical and far more chill.

Fuck you

>bait

What part of that post is bait? This board is actually infested with triggered alt right justice warriors spamming about identity politics because they aren't smart enough for a real hobby It's in literally every thread.

You're just making shit up now, or got your head so far up your ass if you think you can notice any of those things.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>What part of that is bait

The whole thing.

it's a comic not a post.

Not at all. Just watch in one of those threads you dub "Sup Forums"

There will be no statistic charts or any real "Sup Forums" posting, but then again my definition of Sup Forums is from when they were actually posting here and not whatever your post baneposting meme tourist kind is.

Do you just spend all day projecting your delusions on Sup Forums? You sad freak.

>They were watching Jersey Shore a few years ago.
Are you implying Jersey Shore wasn't kino?

Being ironic won't get you upboats here, faggot

This is the future of American, buddy.

nice Sup Forums catchphrase but you need to lighten up

i didn't make the comic

Now I know you're dumb and not a troll. Pol is not one person, and believe it or not there is a good chance I posted those statistics. Which I only do black crime stats anymore.

>Zero Theorem
Nobody likes that though.

Splain why.

2005's mild left is 2016's mild right.

They're opening up a blowjob coffeeshop in the UK.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fellatio-cafe-to-offer-coffee-and-oral-sex-in-planned-new-london-establishment_uk_57a2e1eae4b0ce4992490f29

It's happening whether you trying to be cool hating this movie or not.

You get your hands mixed up too, don't you.

me too

I seen almost all of these welp.

Please stop shitposting, this isn't pol

This is the first movie my 18 year old gf and i watched together.
(Im 26) shes my little roxxy.

>"Look, xir - I posted it again!"

fuck you and your tryhard post lmao who cares that u have seen a few shitty films from 5 years ago at the cinama mao

kill yourself kiddo

it's a culture not a costume.

>Idiocracy not proving more and more true as the days go buy