Why don't Asians and Blacks band together? Wouldn't their offspring have nig athletics and Asian brains...

Why don't Asians and Blacks band together? Wouldn't their offspring have nig athletics and Asian brains? Plus their genotypes are radically different so there'd be a lot of different types.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you black?

they exist, it just a bit rare. I knew a girl that was hot as fuck. Brazilian butt + cute mixed face.

It's already begun: qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

then you get white people

No, whites are inferior in terms of intelligence and athletics.

Rice naturally requires the most fertile soil

worlds strongest man is white
all asian people can do is memorize, no creativity

I think the entirety of recent history would disagree with you.

not at all, you get a really brown brown person
like an paki-looking kid

apparently to genetically to get a white person you need to cross a siberian with an arab

Have you never seen a blasian before?

>Asian and nig band together
>offspring asian athletics and nig brains

Yes
Stupid bjorkie

Low luck stat

Getting a kid with asian athletics and nigg brains is too much of a risk

Tiger Woods

I've known literally one, this is rarest mix

Risks never stopping anyone putting their dicks in
t.rodger

Looks like somebody have a "F" for biology. Metisation of different populations of humans doesn't give you high intellect (that's what every autist here worried about) in next generation. Contrariwise, two humans from the same population has more chances to birth high intellegent offspring. Metisation gives good results sometimes only if there are two pure populations are remain. You can look at Mexica and souther - where are all mexican Einsteins, Dostoevskyes and Paganinies if metisation is so good for offspring? Metisation gives very average stats between two populations.
That's what happens with mass education when politics penetrates into science.

She is gorgeous

She is hapa though, the most mentally ill mix

I hate niggers.

Kek

some blacks actually really dont like brown people

t. knower

bullshit, my village was a dutch den and very inbred.
most of them is completely insane/retarded

Somebody needs to start posting pictures of cute black/asians. I would start but I ain't got no pictures.

How can we compete against the big asian wallet?