Does anyone else follow their dreams...

Does anyone else follow their dreams? Not as in like a motivational sense but actually following your sleep state dreams. I've been doing it for a while and everything seems to be falling into place, for example in a dream I was a college student doing chemistry and low and behold that's what I've decided to apply for (attending in august) and in another dream I had this haircut so I decided to get my hair styled that way and it looks really good on me ngl.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

I dunno man, I recently had a dream where I was hanging out with an asian man in a crumpled suit, who kept complaining about being single. How do I translate that to real life?

Obviously you gotta find the Asian dude in a crumpled suit, either that or you probably need to buy an iron from China.

He looked more Japanese to me, but I guess so.
I never use an iron though, I've got crumble free shirts and the way I fold my clothes helps me avoid crumbling in other clothes.

i'm big into dreams in a symbolic sense. i try to see them as metaphors for my life and interpret them, and it helps me a lot. i do dream interpretation threads here every now and then

How would you interpret my crumpled suited japanese man complaining about being single dream?

the asian man represents what is holding you back from a fulfilling relationship. his suit is crumpled because something is effecting your perception of yourself. either you literally take no pride in your appearance or something else about you makes you think you are incapable of a relationship. it could be all the loli / fur / weeb shit here, which would explain him being asian.

Don't know OP. But I have had some weird incidents. I have really vivid dreams and sometimes lucid dream and a few months ago I started living the same dreams. Felt like De ja Vu. But the small details were absolutely on point. I got scared when it happened for the first time. Now it keeps happening. Happened the other night where I felt like it was De ja vu and recalled my brother calling me...moments later my brother called and said the exact thing I dreamt about. Freaked me out. Mind you I have a a story about something else happening if anyone wants to hear.

so do all dreams have meaning?

Ive dreamt of being in Syria during WW3

Being inside the earth looking up through a hole in the crust watching Armageddon

Walked around all alone in an intersection with the only source of light being a single red traffic light

I avoid the loli, fur and weeb stuff though.
I mean I do watch some Anime, but I don't partake in weeb threads or obsessively look into that sort of stuff.
How you interpret the suited man makes sense though, but I'm working on that. I'm way better self esteem wise, I actually believe people now when they compliment me and I see the sides of me that has worth as well.
I've lost a bunch of weight as well.
But I guess you're right.
What's holding me back is psychological issues that I am currently working on remedying.

Stop being coy user, share your story, I've had low key prophetic dreams before, so this interests me.

can you think of any reason him being asian would be relevant? either way good luck with everything!

This

/thread

lucid dreaming is the digger's caterpillars man. tell us your story.

I dunno, I've always had very squinty eyes, it might be a genetic throwback, that became more evident in a dream.
The odd thing was that we were just hanging out in the dream, he was drinking something from a bottle and I was having a cup of coffee. But after talking to him for a bit about how he'd love to date someone, I woke up with my heart racing and drenched in sweat.
Which is odd, because since I started mastering lucid dreaming, I've not had actual nightmares, since I'm basically a god playing with his domain while I dream.

i can't even read that shit so basically in my universe you're saying that some complete garbage gibberish is the epitomy of replies in what is otherwise one of the better threads i've seen in a while, so just fuck off with posting this shit in every thread and make your own thread about it where you can post it over and over again until you die.

what method do you use? i've only been able to do it by realising when i'm already doing, none of the wake-initiated methods have worked for me. basically makes it a lottery and means i have to put a lot more effort into my reality checks

It's fantastic. I was ill for a couple of weeks with really bad headaches and such. Already Bipolar so thought it was the medication but doc said it was brain chem. So left it. Had really vivid dreams about being a superhero. Mainly spiderman. Every day for weeks it was the same dream. One dream I was speaking german and russian. I woke up and didn't think much of it. Mate I know speaks russian so decide to speak without thinking and bham. Speak fluent Russian, German, Africans and French. Haven't studied a single bit, but now I can speak without thinking. Believe me or not but my mates know the story.

Well I kind of just started it as a kid.
It came naturally to me, the only stuff I did to strengthen it, was question everything around me.
That carried over to dreams.
If I want to do some lucid dreaming, I avoid weed for a while and just dive into my private universe, which reminds me, it's been a while since I've worked on the jungle temple I was building in my dream world.

that's extremely hard to believe but stranger things have happened

I know over the internet it's hard to believe.
I shit you not, I have no explanation. I speak the four languages without trouble and I can't explain it myself. I thought I was just a fool but it turns out shit happens. I am still trying to figure out how it happened.

I once got so high that I could speak fluent Portuguese, shit was funny and it made the party so much more fun.

the only think i can think is that it was buried deep in your subconscious and you somehow accessed it and brought it to the forefront. theres some crazy shit out there about how memory is stored in the brain. basically scientists taught some rats how to solve a maze, then cut out random bits out different rats' brains, and all of them could still solve the maze. the conclusion was that all memories are stored in all parts of the brain, much like a hologram.

That sounds fantastic. How did the party end? Did you pick up?

Not really, but I did meet a fox hanging out on top of a bush on my way home.
I was just walking around a suburb in the early morning and suddenly there is just this fox looking down at me, looking like I stole its cookies.

Heard about that experiment. I believe that my subconscious remembers the times where I have heard the languages been spoken around me and stored them in my long term memory. I have friends who speak all those languages and when I had my period of inbalance of chemicals in the brain that part of my memory spiked. That caused me to push those memories forward. Like the man whom hit his head at a pool and all of sudden he could play the piano like a pro. The brain can do some wonderful things. I still want to answer the question though. Anyways, thanks for listening man. I am going to get drunk and fuck some random bitch. Gotta bounce.

Did you steal it's cookies, because foxes are cunning man. They know the shit before you do. Be careful man, dem foxes.

Nah I didn't, I was just walking along and I think it was surprised to see a human at that time of day.
I met plenty of urban foxes while living in London.
I once met a fox pup that almost made me squee when it looked at me with one ear flopping down.

pics cunt. peace.

I've always had very vivid, and bizarre dreams. Very rarely nightmares though. I've always found them entertaining actually, but as I've gotten older I can't remember them much anymore . They used to stick with me. I've had some from years ago that still stick with me. Like the one where one of my best friends in HS showed me my own grave, and we were both laughing about it. that dream happened right around the time when we began to drift apart and eventually lost contact with each other.