*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

turn 360 and run away

*kicks his nuts*

Realises its yet another wwyd thread and posts anyway because aids.

it's not even like this abomination is hot. who would care if this animal blocks your path. op you disgust me. you should burn in fucking hell. go to church you fucking retard. this is not what our founding fathers intended as they gave your fucking grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand father the right to live in this beautiful country. oh yes america is the best fucking country. you better enjoy the freedom you have and live after the lord that gave our soldiers the might to win against all foes. now go on and start to be a better human you fucking degenerate

But if you turned 360 degrees you would be facing the same direction you fucking retard

*dropkick*

Spotted the newfag

lurk more fagget

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this bait was so obvious my Sup Forumsros.

i guess you are the real newfags.

New fag

69 is always right

would do anything it tells me

spotted the newfag

Well said! We must alert the constable at once to ensure these deviants are rounded up and removed from a society populated by decent upright citizens.

Ingest solvent, homosex!

shoot them for violating the NAP, and move on with my day.

Does it say "how many virgins?" on the wall behind him?

>Hurr durr i just baited
>Actually most obvious DC

"Excuse me, sir. Please move your penis and breast implants out of my way. You should probably put on some clothes too, since everyone who sees you will want to vomit."

Shit-tier Damage Control

>Your Newfag is showing, Newfag

>Proceeds to raise up fists
>Yell to the tranny: "FOUL BEAST! THOU SHALL BE STRUCK DOWN BY MY MIGHTY HAND!"
"CEASE YOUR BLIGHTED TONGUE!"
>I run up to him and pull out a spiked mace
His face turns into an abomination, showing finally it's true colors
>I let out a defying scream right into the monsters face and smash it's head in with a furious swing of my hand.
>The head pops like a melon and splashes blood, rainbows, feminist flyers, aids and cultural marxism on the floor
>I step over in disgust and go get some nice coffee from the shop, which is next doors

Push her out of my way like the twig she is
Seriously that's not really that hot. I like a good pair of natural titties. Those just look like implants.

>Mfw hes not even trying to hide it

Newfag

*laugh at bolted on tits, move along*

it does

Fucking kek

> teleports behind him
> puts rock hard dick in boy pussy
> nothing personal, tranny

b-but I swear, it w-was bait

Cunt punch

>her
>she
You don't deserve those dubs, nigger

Where do you see a cunt?

Nice edit faggot

>how to samefag a whole thread

KEK

Shit, didn't even open the image. Slice that fuckin tranny's ugly throat for being in my way naked. He needs be removed from the gene pool.