Oh boy here they come

Oh boy here they come

gotta hide

gottapfffffffffffffffffffffffFFFF

>The Germans are coming!

was getting caught part of your plan?

Ready or not, here I come!

Is that Chris Kattan?
Hes fallen off so hard hes a shitty extra!?

Quick

> PLANE SENPAI NOTICED ME

Why is Nolan such a fucking hack guys?

oh my what's that in the sky a fly?

He's a big guy...that's all

Wohoho you got me there Broheed Zakarian. Been there done that buddy o mine was out smoking in the bar patio and a fight broke out. Long story short? There was a lot of XXs if ya know what. i. mean.

#StayThirsty

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>you're probably wondering how I got into this mess

Excuse me...featured extra.

[MENACING KRAUT PLANE INTENSIFIES]

>It's TDKR all over again

A one minute teaser and Sup Forums still finds something to shitpost endlessly

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

>It'all began when Trumpfuhrer came to power

It pisses me off so much when people say he's the kubrick of this generation. Kubrick who did 100 takes for one fucking scene if it wasn't perfect. A man who was so autistic when it came to attention to detail.

Nolan can't into background detail for shit. He does 2 takes and calls it a day. What a fucking hack. Fuck him

But user, it's probably cold and stuff out there, you can't do so many takes!

are there gonna be nazis in this movie? will we actually see hitler? maybe nolan might pull another matt damon and we might get a surprise role thats undisclosed so far

Thanks for ruining yet another film for me Sup Forums

>I can't formulate my own opinions

what the fuck are you talking about nigger
everytime i see the film i'm gonna look for the details Sup Forums will shitpost about and consequently hve my immersion broken

I'M GOING TO WICHITA

> implying he doesn't know how it ends

If you're going to post just on single minute to announce your new "le epic" war movie, it better be good. That extra stands out in a crowd of hundreds and that's just bad. It immediately makes me dismiss this entire film.
>BRAVO NOLAN

This is pure Nolan at his finest. How... HOW did that make it into the final cut?

the kick clearly hits him

Is a fucking white male

What is this from? Image search doesn't bring up anything.

Stink Bomb - Memories

Thanks

Snow problem, spotted it in a /k/ thread

almost none of these gifs Sup Forums likes to meme about endlessly have anything to do with why his movies are good or not good. I say don't waste your energy on these details and keep exploring your craft

I remember the fight scenes being atrocious but this is just absurd