Good job. As the connection to Russia becomes more and more prevalent...

Good job. As the connection to Russia becomes more and more prevalent, Trump is doing things to 'divert' the public's attention from that. First he goes on a tirade blaming Suzan Rice for wiretapping or some shit, now he launches an attack on Syrian airbase killing many Russian soldiers and their families.

Shitty diversions won't fool most people. We can see right through this.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/misogyny-played-role-election-loss-clinton-233904460.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-us-syria-airstrikes-20170406-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

If it was Hillary it would've happened months ago.

Still mad that shillary lost libtard? I am thrilled we bombed those Syrian faggots. I hope we do it again and I hope Rice gets locked up in prison .

>I hope Rice gets locked up
for what? for doing exactly what was part of her job description? there is nothing wrong with looking into the widespread alegations that the trump campaign was colluding with the russian government. that is quite apparent now, so she should be commended if anything.

no russian soliders died you imbecil, syrians only

i don't care who's president. i'm just hoping russia retaliates by releasing trump's piss video, because that would be hilarious no matter what.

I doubt you're American but if you read a little bit you might come to find that all Russians were evacuated before the attack. Only mudslime goat fuckers on this missle list

>killing many Russian soldiers and their families.
[citation needed]
Syria reports six casualties. Russia's only report is a claim of only 20-someodd missiles hitting their mark, which they also provided no evidence of. I'm a fucking pro-Bernie liberal and I'm down with this course of action, even if we should have done more of an investigation before firing missiles.

You're not trying very hard are you?

it's funny how all you liberal faggots would be totally behind Hillary War Criminal Clinton who would have headed without restraint into open war with Russia

hypocritical fags, and that's why you don't deserve respect

>killing many Russian soldiers
No, that didn't happen.

Instead he tipped them off, and told them that the US was going to attack. Just more proof that he is working in kahootz with the Kremlin.

that's why he announced it before firing a single missile. To give his friends time to get out of the way.

Believing actual fake news from BuzzFeed. Proof that Libcucks are complete idiots.

/thread

>Hillary War Criminal Clinton
So when is she going to be charged, or is this more fake news?

9ce b8 m8

We know that you and other conservatives didn't think that she could do the "man's job" of being president. This plus the white supremacist faction supporting Trump plus the Russian interference got us our current disaster of a president. He campaigned on 'anti-war" and now he's doing the typical GOP war-mongering that we knew would happen all along. Only dumb fucks believed his lies and ate it up.

>not gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Shameful.

Shut up.

Op is obviously a faggot

>conservatives didn't think that she could do the "man's job" of being president

yahoo.com/news/misogyny-played-role-election-loss-clinton-233904460.html

So that's the new talking points, since he attacked Russian interests in Syria?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Clinton and her liberal followers will blame everyone, and everything for her loss except her. She was the reason that she lost. She was a shitty candidate who ran a shitty campaign.

>many Russians and their families

Or like 6 Syrians.

he killed children with his missile strike

Wasn't that a made up story from Sup Forums?
Also russia wasn't in a fucking SYRIAN military base. They bomb syrians too.

I agree, Hillary is a loser, and Trump is a big fuck up

Donald is the new Hillary.

I'm waiting for the proof of this claim.

Prove it

>Launched 59 missiles
>killed 6
>Totally worth it

How many days until we got boots on the ground?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-us-syria-airstrikes-20170406-story.html

>implying killing people was the objective

protip: it wasn't. destroying the airbase and making it unusable was the objective.

Avoiding the question

that's a really interesting argument "You would have been in favor of it if the democrat's corporate mouthpiece did it instead of the republican corporate mouthpiece"

it must be really nice to make everyone that disagrees with you into like one giant thing you can dislike and then calling them all liberal cry babies. Is john Mccain a liberal cry baby too? Do you think every single person who doesn't like Trump was an avid Hillary Clinton supporter who loved everything she said and would have gladly died for her?

it only cost us about 90 million dollars to blow up that base and that's only the cost of making the missiles.

Add to that the 100s of millions of dollars it costs to move a naval vessel that distance.

>Only cost 90 million
>Only cost was missiles
Kek, because it doesn't cost money to sail the ships that carried them there, jets fuel is also free and the men in uniform work for free

Also still avoiding the question