Stockholm this time

Stockholm this time

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39531108
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/M04XE/fordon-kor-pa-drottninggatan-bil-kor-pa-folk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/truck-crashes-crowd-people-stockholm/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1097/the-numbers-are-out-swedes-will-be-a-minority-in-few-years.html
quora.com/Will-Sweden-become-a-majority-minority-country-within-the-coming-decades
thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=64349&st=0&p=839934&#entry839934
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
google.com.au/amp/amp.weforum.org/agenda/2016/03/terrorism-in-europe-at-historical-high
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source or GTFO

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39531108

Not confirmed terror but who eles drives a truck right in to a shoppingstreet ?

Person drove into a store, might be a robbery.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/M04XE/fordon-kor-pa-drottninggatan-bil-kor-pa-folk

Reporting shoots fired

Police car driving around with recorded message "warning terror attack"

atleast 5 dead

On the most croweded street in stockholm in rushhour? Ramming people down, 3 dead atm

Several dead, massive police response police in gasmasks

Happened in SCotland a couple years ago, a bin lorry driver had a seizure and passed out. The lorry kept going downhill mowing people down the street before crashing into a building. Killed 10 people or something like that. Not saying that's what's happened in Sweden, just saying it happens...

Where do you find reports about a shooting?

Werd bro.
What do you think should happen?

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

FUCK YOU! SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU!

Innocent Native-Swedes live in constant fear and oppression by immigrants. Native-Swedes fear for their life on daily basis.

>B O M B E D in Middle East
>S H O T in America
>T R U C K E D in Europe
they just never stop huh?

EU is openly pushing for MORE immigrants.

>Please don't be a muslim

No Muslim / terrorist source yet.

This only counts for stockholm and malmo, lets hope there will be an uprising before it spreads to the wholr country. Remember, its never too late.

>yet

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

Welcome refugees

lmao sweden deserves it

Present me with numbers that show a direct and significant correlation and/or causation between the influx of refugees and local terrorism.

If those numbers hold up against any pre-existing local or national crime/murder rates, you'll have my attention.

Don't get me wrong, I hate sandniggers as much as anyone here. I just don't see its relevance in regards to my life. Since when does Sup Forums care about random people dying? Where are the gorey memes? Where are the edgy puns and comics like the ones we've see during the dutch queens day in 2009 for instance.

Pathetic. Seems you're all just scared faggots.

The truck was reported stolen earlier today

Nice trolling bro. top kek and all

Piss upon islam

fuck off leddit

good thing it was in sweden instead of an european country.

KEK! Native-Swedes will be minority in their own country before 2045. And that's only counting the natural birth rates and not immigration at all.

INNOCENT NATIVE-SWEDES WILL BE MINORITY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY! NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT! NOTHING!

No, they were simply trying to return a couch to Ikea and hit the gas instead of the brake

You don't know if it was a muslim or not you idiot.
Could have been a women or asian.

neither women or asian can drive!...

>being this ignorant

You do not see the connection between Islamic extremism and terrorist attacks?
Not just in France and Belgium like you probably saw but all over the world.
It matters because they are targeting randoms that could be you or me, and for mostly religious/ideological reasons.
I have been on Sup Forums for years and I have always cared about the lives of others. So what if I occasionally see a dude get squished by a tank/murdered/dieded.
You're the scared/confused faggot asking questions like that on Sup Forums.

Way to have 0 character you piece o shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden

Explain how that's even mathematically possible.

Osht

In alot of european countries its second and third generation muzziecunts that are the most extreme, because they tend to get identity crisis and start to cling on to islam like crazy, it becomes their whole identity.

Letting more of these cunts in will only add to those numbers.

Im not swedish but even then thers still chance to turn the tide, Europe has been through worse and has always overcome.

oh no its a dead dog!

I see at least one muslim died too

I think they made it illegal to report crimes committed by Islam in Sweden not sure so it could be true.

Nice red herrings you got there.
Do you also have anything usefull to add to your statement? Such as statistical evidence or a response to my request?

Seriously 0/10 argument.

you mean the trash bag or the dog?

Lazy fucker

The truck got stolen while delivering brew.
The company that owns the truck has confirmed this.

RIP pupper, you're eating treats in heaven now

3 dead, 8 injured, something is going on in the subway.

Damn

You can't possibly be from Europe.

All subway traffic has stopped.

"The Local reports that the Swedish brewery company Spendrups, which owns the truck, said it had been hijacked earlier in the day, reports Peter Foster."

A hijacked truck doesn't just accidentally plow into people. Beep beep, religion of peace coming through.

I am though. A Dutchfag. I've also visited a refugee camp to see the scum for myself.

Can't say I was impressed. The camp got shut down since as well. Not enough volunteers to take care of them. kek.

You see in Sweden someone is counted as "Swede" when even one of his parents is born in Sweden. That doesn't mean that person born in Sweden is white Native-Swede. Black person born in Sweden is counted as "Swede" even tho he isn't racially real Swede (Swedes are Germanic ethnic group native to South-Sweden and no black person is part of that group obviously). Same goes with Middle-Eastern people. They are counted as "Swede" if one of their parents is born in Sweden. That doesn't mean that the parent is Native-Swede racially.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1097/the-numbers-are-out-swedes-will-be-a-minority-in-few-years.html
quora.com/Will-Sweden-become-a-majority-minority-country-within-the-coming-decades
thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=64349&st=0&p=839934&#entry839934

Funny thing is that this can be counted as Genocide by United Nations standards.

Apart from answering all of your questions but the dumbest.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
Or
google.com.au/amp/amp.weforum.org/agenda/2016/03/terrorism-in-europe-at-historical-high

Are you living under a fucking rock?
Would you like more statistics showing that shitskins are responsible for the majority of mass murders to innocents recently?

Or would you like me to answer another terrible question you have?

0/10 intelligence

im too desensitized for this shit.
seeing this shit all over the world.
im not traing to be edgy, i just dont get what the fuss is all about

Finally, someone with a coherent argument. Thanks user. Interesting, I'll look into it.

This

NOO NOT THE DOGGO!

But are you Native-European? The fact that you are Dutch doesn't mean you are racially Native-European or even racially Dutch (Germanic ethnic group native to Central-Europe. You could be black person living in Netherlands but that doesn't mean you are racially Native-European or Native-Dutch.

IF you aren't native person then you shouldn't really have anything to about the whole thing. Or at least you should let the native people speak first and listen what they have to say before you open your own mouth (this kind of "progressive stack" has become very common example in South-Africa and USA).

religion of peace confirmed

Anyone surprised, though?

Probably not. Why would native white Swedes terrorize their own people? It's immigrant oppressors who made this terrible thing to poor Native-Swedes ;(

What? This has nothing to do with immigrants or Islam.

This is obviously the native-swedes fault for not embracing immigrants and Islam.

>Why would native white Swedes terrorize their own people?
It's a mystery why natives terrorize their own people

If there were bugs around your house which annoyed your family to the point you all talked about it right.
Then you set up an anti-bug device but it didn't work. So there are heaps of bugs after your anti-bug device and you just have to mention it at the dinner table. Why isn't the anti-bug device working!?

It isn't working because those bugs are dumb religious fanaticals who fly into more than the blue light designed to kill them. These bugs are killing actual humans.

He's from Norway. Not Sweden. Learn the difference. Swedes and Norwegians are completely different people and different tribe.

Cant wait to see how our media will spin this.

>Would you like more statistics showing that shitskins are responsible for the majority of mass murders to innocents recently?

Yes, that was exactly the question. Make me care. Explain to me how a historical low rate of crime and murder (including terrorism) is relevant to my life.

I looked at those sources you posted. They don't really support your position, if anything, they make it look like a non issue.

The only terrorist attack worth mentioning in the western world is the 130 dead in Paris. That was a sad event, of course. So let's look at it in perspective. Paris. A city with 2.4 million inhabitans. I don't have to tell you that the chances of having been one of those 130 parisians is statistically null and irrevelant. Even more so nationwide. Now, I don't even live in France. I don't live in any europian country's capital for that matter. So by the numbers, the chances of terrorism happening in MY life, are practically non-existent.

Please, make me care about the turrurusm

yeah, norwegians are white for one

t. pure finn master race who is afraid that this is our future too

Hahaha. I like you.
I'm as aryan as they come mate.

as usual, they will just white washed it.

>hurrdurr only care about myself
>hurrdurr can't make me care

kys

So are Native-Swedes. All Native-Europeans are "White". What's your point?

False.
Also, Ad Hominem.
0/10

some Sup Forums user definably did this as a prank amirite.

Just mocking swedefags at every chance I get. It's the finn way.
Also they think they are the best people in the world because they take as many refugees as possible, and that shit's fucked and also cuckery

Close the borders, deport moque-goers that preach and listen to this shit, convert the rest to the former state church and be done with all this bullshit

I don't dispute that statistically these are the safest times to live "statistically".

I contest that you are more likely to die from these types of events, especially in the future.
>this shit in Switzerland is the last terrorist attack ever and has no relevance to the growing threat

Mark my words this shit is gonna get worse and this stuff that doesn't effect your emotional sensibilities (yet) now than it will when the first dirty bomb that kills same/more than 9/11 will.

>inevitability due to obvious symptoms

Even if this doesn't effect you it effects those around you. Someone's family member was murdered by isis. Is that person gonna forget it or feel hate towards Muslims in general. How many people watch mainstream media and support Muslim hate during these broadcasts? How manipulated are most people to go to war in genera, and how will similar attack effect public opinion?

>an increasing amount

You should care because it may not affect you but it effects others.

Is he ok?

Nah, the swedes won't do none of that.
They'll find a way to blame the native-swedes for this.

>He's right but I just claim he is wrong because I have no further point
Also, Ad Hominem.
0/10

Finns aren't white.

we are white af, but ethnically far from other white races

>shitskin detected

yea

Obviously had reconstructive surgery which corrected his leg falling off, leg and spine broken, ribs broken, neck broken and internal organs ruptured.

I mostly agree with what you said. And I do care in some sense, of course. It's just not much.

For instance, way more people die in traffic every year. And that's something that could happen to anyone. Yet, I don't see massive discussions about the failures of infrastructure. I know that's not a really solid argument. But you catch my drift. I care as much about traffic deaths as I do about terrorism deaths. Even if it were to happen to someone close. I just care... proportionately...

Things here are blown way out of proportion. And so a non realistic fear and hatred rises.

Very boring. Try again.

Unlike Murrica, Sweden actually has good healthcare. The victim in this case is expected to make a full recovery and is also expected to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the weekend.

RUSSIANS INCOMING

the victim will be interrogated by the police on the suspicion of being a racist nazi, followed by an islamophobia prevention course lasting 6 weeks. The terrorist will be awarded a harem of swedish virgins and apologised to profusely by the government and will be home by 7pm tonight

Get the fuck out non Native-European. You can only comment if you are Native-European or descendant of Europeans.