ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK IN EU!!!! A TRUCK KILLS OVER 100 PEOPLE IN STOCKHOLM!!!!!

ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK IN EU!!!! A TRUCK KILLS OVER 100 PEOPLE IN STOCKHOLM!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

birminghammail.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-crowd-truck-sweden-terror-12862116
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4390436/Truck-rammed-group-pedestrians-Stockholm.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
youtube.com/watch?v=a0QcrR5dTOo#t=00m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

error no 100 deads

>KILLS OVER 100 PEOPLE
News says no numbers yet

its 3 suspected dead so far lol

Cuckolds aren't people user, and the Swedish are ALL cuckolds.

3 dead

It's not a terrorist. Just a woman driver.

Its 1000.0000 death

source?

multiculturalism at it's finest.

check your numbers faggot
birminghammail.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-crowd-truck-sweden-terror-12862116

IT'S ACTUALLY A TANK AND THERE ARE OVER 6,000,000 DEADS!!!!!

It's fake you retard.

Don't entertain this troll so much. His whole life is based on Sup Forums.

5 billion gazillion dead

the media m8

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4390436/Truck-rammed-group-pedestrians-Stockholm.html

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

Exactly what a Russian hacker would say.

3 dead, not 100.

ty

I heard it was 1245,27525 ?!

Good. They deserved it. This should teach em to not mess with the freemasonry of gabon-gabon

They're saying three people killed so far.

I'm offended and I'm not even Swedish.
I'm offended by the sheer stupidity of this picture.

who cares, sweden is shit anyway

Ubekreftet melding: Tre døde
"three dead"

Why did he do it?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

go back to your safe space. sweden is a muslim shithole now run by cucks and faggots

trips nothing but da truth

Triggered by truth

...islam

think of the beer, thats a spendrups beer truck!

I'm not offended and i'm swedish. This is as close to the truth you can come right now

2 dead so far lol not 100

Was it an assualt truck? How many wheels did it have? Should have a limit to 4 wheels per truck.

idiot

I wonder what's that in his pocket.

no 3. It's confirmed from the Swedish Police.

now there is a shooting a few blocks away

at least they have ikea to rebuild whatever was destroyed, also cheap, so save money also :/

Kek

/ thread

i just heard them confirm 2 on the radio lol

Seems legit

Sweden!
Who would have thought that?
Sweden!

The "religion of peace" strikes again.

Fucking cuck it was 6 000 000

cry me a river faggot

Say it with me, Cucks arnt people.

Shots fired fridhemsplan, subway closed nationella insatsstyrkan (similar to FBI HRT) on scene

Truck was confirmed hijacked earlier today by Spendrups

This so much. Dutchfag here, we can't buy assault rifles anymore since this one guy with registered psychological issues went to a shopping mall and killed 6 people (wounded 17) with pistols and an assault rifles. Reason; you can kill people with an assault rifle. But yeah it's still ok to buy shotguns, pistols, carbines etc.

dead swede

you darn jumbo dumbo

at least 2 dead confirmed but a lot more damaged, shootings can't be confirmed but there are heavily armed police officers on spot

It's actually calculated according to number of axles

Topkek

America attacks Muslims, Muslims kill Sweds
Lol

Actually, the Muslims and Nazis were very close to each other.

North African campaign?

"From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli"?

it's the truth. Sweden is the rape capitol of the world and it's all perpetrated by sand niggers and the government allows it to happen. Trump has the right idea, closed borders

Three secured Dead

Attack Of The Wrath Of The War Of The Death Of The Strike Of The Sword Of The Blood Of The Beast

#GGTRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=a0QcrR5dTOo#t=00m18s

Other country, different time, higher efficiency.

better quality

a dead puppy

German are just better at making things. Genocide included

motherfuckers

no, 2 confirmed

and the perp has been caught

shit

why do they want to kill a dog!!!

Why can't niggers and sand niggers have a mandatory sterilization or better yet, a castration at birth? Only let the the ones reproduce who have been deprogrammed and well educated under a program that is closely watched by non partisan group of scientist

Reap what Sow-rapers sow

Hes just happy to see you user

ok can someone just tell me if the perp was black or white?

better yet execution at birth, cut their throats while they are infants, stop the spread completely

Better to not let them in at all and just nuke their home countries. Everybody wins.

FUCKING MONSTER, THAT CROSSED A LINE

I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU XENOFASCIST FUCK BLAME ISLAM FOR THIS ONE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

Car didn't exist when they wrote the koran

Muslims would attack all over Europe and north America regardless of western participation in their conflicts.

The attacks are a consequence of having them there in sufficient numbers. Muslims never coexist peacefully with other religions or ethnic groups once their number grow beyond a certain point.

A very stupid and naive inner city elite in Sweden believed and promoted the idea that Muslims could be equal participants in a multicultural society. And they used their influence to trick the Swedish people into complacency.

It's almost as if the USA declaring war on Syria and Muslims in general somehow provoked ISIS into carrying out another terrorist attack, who on Earth could have predicted that?

DOGGO IS HARAM

Good Christ.
There are Muslims DANCING IN THE STREET as the fires burn and INNOCENT people DIE

Over 9,000,000 dead driver reporteed to of said alluh ackbar

this is what the world has come to

that would be a better idea. take them to the zoo and feed them to the lions and bears

wtf :(

Muslims will claim the attack themselves, moron.

3 suspected dead u shithead

and I think that sums up about everything

those darn asian males and their poor driving skills.

>mfw I've strolled these streets hundreds
>mfw I have childhood memories here
>mfw all I see all this stuff happening there
Fuck.. Shit just got real