Finally, terror in Sweden, truck rammed crowd outside Åhlens, in Stockholm...

Finally, terror in Sweden, truck rammed crowd outside Åhlens, in Stockholm, wake up people this is just the beginning! Knew it would happen, took a while tho. Don't know how many deaths yet.

Follow on aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/M04XE/fordon-kor-pa-drottninggatan-bil-kor-pa-folk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moist

Is this you op?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

3 dead!

A real nationalist want terrorist attack in his country! This suits his agenda, fuck the lives as long as muslims kill people. Nationalists celebrating this :)

On the news right now they said there is a shooting a few blocks away at Fridhemsplan, "we never thought this would happen in our city" Hahaha lmfao!

You are god damn right!

Anyone could see this coming...

english motherfucker do you speak it

Clearly 3 people did not see the truck coming at them

>knew it would happen
oh man you must be like a psychic to have known a "terror attack" would take place in a hotspot for this sort of shit.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

Every one knew this would hapen sooner or later.... You'd must be a ignorant fuck if you didn't

Their terrorism MO is rather hilarious.
"Let's all do a truck attack!"

harder to get weapons and materials to make bombs there. so they do what they can

What do you mean wake up?
We know all the details necessary: there are evil and shitty people on Earth, what else should I know?

>Finally, terror in Sweden
Muslim trash right here fellas

>3 people were ran over in Sweden.
>OMFG TERRORISM IN SWEDEN I'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS! WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY LISTEN!!!!???
Did someone poop in your mother?

plus a dead dog.

learn to google cuck

>the greatest crime of all

>implying this isn't another case of confirmation bias against Mudslims.

By your wording neither do you faggot

Reports say thousands dead, man strapped with explosives still driving, left turn signal on.

>I concede that my argument was shit. Instead I kindly invite you to google for a better argument for me.

You want to argue some retarded shit, you google for it.

>left turn signal on.
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Sons a bitches

not that user. but it's a movie quote.

and required punctuation. not really pertinent in speech.

too far

Reports say thousands dead, man strapped with explosives now still driving, left turn signal on.

I am a Muslim.

For a bomb you could just go shopping at the hardware store
Sandniggers are just too stupid

May you an your faggot allah burn in hell, you sand monkey and may you and your family all die a terrible death you cockroaches!

that reply took a lot of autism, well done

This dude probably prays to jesus and preaches forgivness and shit lol.

that's alex jones you're replying to, son.

Alex Jones only pretends to care about religion for money. These faggots actually get a hard on when white people are killed by brown people.

>These faggots actually get a hard on when white people are killed by brown people.
sounds like conjecture to me.

too soon

Do these niggas want to start WW3?

they did, years ago user

White people so sensitive over a few people getting killed smh -_-