Why is Sup Forums so much less autistic than Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

why is Sup Forums so much less autistic than Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

is it?

>go on tv
>they peaked with the bane meme
>jews ruin another tv show or movie
>feet fags
>pedos

Music can be used as a fashion statement more easily and is therefore more normie than movies and videogames. There's no equivalent of wearing a joy division shirt in those other mediums

because television and movies are very attractive to turboplebs. they don't like the type of music we talk about here.

you know there was such a thing as art and independent films before the jews decided the only thing that matters is the profit motive and spammed remake sequels of comic book movies

huh?
mu/ is the definition of turbo pleb.
daily grimes and kpop threads. when kendrick lamar or kanye drops an album the board gets spammed with them 24/7

Tv's scruffy is Armond White

/t/v's needledrop is red letter media

the only difference is that RLM are actually entertaining

t. /classical/

This.
Sup Forums is the most normalfag board excluding the obvious ones

I mean we're not constantly talking about Coldplay and Steam Powered Giraffe, so we're in better shape than other boards.

>I mean we're not constantly talking about Coldplay and Steam Powered Giraffe, so we're in better shape than other boards.
how so?
i rather those two bands than the same ol kids waiting for kanye/kendrick to drop something just to spam. then discard if they get bad reviews

honestly mu is the most plebe board because anybody can just sit down and say "this music sound good"

Movies are examined for so many things like cinematography and direction, and acting, and writing, and camera work and a bunch of stupid shit.

Yeah but Sup Forums barely even talks about the most entry level of "artsy" directors. They name drop Godard and think they're hot shit.

>There's no equivalent of wearing a joy division shirt in those other mediums
>what are triforce tattoos/shirts?

v is just reddit but for people that realize that reddit. tv is the most accessible hobby board and therefore shit. mu is for faggy milenials who think they're different than the other girls and britfags who can't take a joke. until a board starts policing it's own content better it's gonna at least mainly suck.

At least we actually talk about music and share new music, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are 99% memes and trolling. Here it's more like 60%.
>Movies are examined for so many things like cinematography and direction, and acting, and writing, and camera work and a bunch of stupid shit.
It can be. but not here.

>Yeah but Sup Forums barely even talks about the most entry level of "artsy" directors.
even so there's still more analytic thought on how the movie is shot and dialogue. compared to Sup Forums "this gave me feels"

we talk about radiohead, kendrick lamar, kanye west and oasis which is the same thing if not worse

also sometimes bad movies can be fun to watch like a mystery science theater type of deal, a bad album is thrown away and forgotten unless you say "i was only pretending to be stupid", like the shaggs, or if you are some autist like daniel johnston

>At least we actually talk about music and share new music, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are 99% memes and trolling. Here it's more like 60%.
are you kidding me?

fucking oasis, kpop and then that fucking pwr bttm thread
lmao

Because Sup Forums and Sup Forums have a substantial number of NEETs whereas Sup Forums has a much healthier community. You can see this by the fact that those two boards get angry at everything on the most infantilized manner.

>theres no equivlant of wearing a joy division shirt

I see you werent posting on tv when drive came out

ITT CHARACTERS THAT ARE LITERALLY YOU

It's honestly depressing because there are occasionally really interesting conversations about TV shows and movies on Sup Forums, but it's so overwhelming to go on there because it's such a fucking travesty.

Sup Forums
>capeshit
>pedophilia
Sup Forums
>formula-core
>waifu generals

But that's not everything
Every board has its highs as well as its lows

>At least we actually talk about music

Music can also be examined for lyrics, tone, melody, the theory behind it, song structure, etc. etc.
I see more of an effort to analyze music on here than one to analyze film on Sup Forums. On /t/ they mostly talk about on Sup Forums how much they hate black people and want to fuck five-year-olds.

>implying neets and autists are bad
I'd rather have them instead of all the tasteless faggots that have infested the board with mainstream shit.
Seeing people get shit on for liking metal is truly revolting.

>how much they hate black people
this is a bad thing becauseeeeeee?

>Sup Forums has a much healthier community.

is that vektroid?

listen man, i post on /asp/ as a long time wrestling fan i can tell you no one knows that board exists and that people will never grasp the autism of wrestling fans

One of the earliest meme's was asking how's the fart game of wwe divas.

>I see more of an effort to analyze music on here

Sup Forums is full of literal pedos

Sup Forums is actually decent for discussion

Sup Forums is predictable and i only come here to shitpost

/ck/ is where it's at.

>/ck/ is where it's at.
this nigga

>Sup Forums is actually decent for discussion
lol
>/ck/ is where it's at.
this one's right though

>Sup Forums is full of literal pedos

if only. when the flood came they banned them all. what you see now is a cheap imitation.

i left Sup Forums after drive ruined everything. abatap was funny, but that's about it. it just became a very frustrating board.

Sup Forums resisted Sup Forumstard invasion

MORE OF one, I said
Also if you clicked on some of those threads you would actually see some interesting discussions about what makes the album good or bad. I've literally changed my mind about albums because someone on Sup Forums made me reconsider and re-listen. Sup Forums has never done that for me, it's 90% shitposting.

sharethreads are good and there are some comfy threads like /experimental/ and /shugazi/, hype threads are a little annoying but bearable

Sup Forums is garbage. if you want to discuss film it's often much better at /lit/ desu

yeah but they are garbage critics

true as that may be it's not as if Sup Forums care's about it (and if people there do it's usually something along the lines of "wow Drive looks so pretty," never any meaningful conversation)

Sup Forums is redeemed by Sharethreads, which are legitimately the best things on all of Sup Forums.

I've never seen a board plummet in quality so fast. It actually makes me sad. Actually Sup Forums took a 90 degree nosedive in quality with the election. It's literally reeeeeddit now.