2017 is a great time to be alive/b/ros. We finally have a president with some balls!

2017 is a great time to be alive/b/ros. We finally have a president with some balls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, but it's a continuation of the "Arab Spring" script in which Israel sees its neighbors reduced to squabbling factions.

Yeah and it's gonna get you nuked by the most powerful nation on earth. Good luck cleaning Russian shrapnel from your ballsack for the rest of your lives

>complain when obama bombs syria
>applaud when trump bombs syria

The kid at school who swallowed a pinecone whole when dared by his friends had balls, it doesn't always come with a brain too.

Nigga pls.

>complains about Clinton getting American soldiers killed needlessly
>Trump ignores intelligence reports and gets American soldiers killed needlessly in Yemen

Face it, people are too stubborn to admit they made a mistake voting for Trump.

Yup. Doin a great job.

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

learn what really happend

It does take some balls to warn Russia of a strike before asking Congress if he should.

Not the balls I wanna see tho...

in b4 shills. DOH!

Syrian forces restarted combat operations from Shayrat this afternoon.

Oh dear!

completely true

>needlessly
>valuable intel on laptop bombs being brought onto planes recovered from the raid
But you might've missed that watching CNN.

CNN = Counterfeit News Network

More kike ties than any president in history by far and has kike blood himself*
Ftfy

atleast he enforced the red line obama didnt have the courage to back up his threats

As a Bong who thinks Trump is nothing more than a dumb conman with a thin skin, I do have to applaud this action. The "red lines" defined by Obama and ignored with impunity by Assad weakened American and emboldened Russia.

This is exactly what should happen to anyone who ignores international law by using poison gas. No implication of support to either side, just acting as a referee and saying "that is not allowed; here's your punishment and don't do it again". Both Assad and Putin will be surprised and chastened.

I look forward to the strike on Pyongyang for the use of a nerve agent in an airport.

Sad!