i am lost all political hope.
trump fails at banning muslims
bombs secular assads airbase
isis maybe now will take over syria
media now supports trump
and another islamic terroract in europe happens today in stockholm
but you will not find the word islam in media

What a shame.

Yes. 3 dead, 8 wounded. I'm listening to a live update. Apparently there's also some shooting 2km away from where the truck crashed, but it's not confirmed.

I live in Sweden and im not even shocked
i spoke about this yesterday with my friends we predicted that it would be that location aswell

You fucking faggot. If you knew it was going to happen why didn't you do something about it you fucking retard. If you lived in Australia you would have been out there getting the fucker. fuck you!

>people instantly assume it's by a Muslim
You should know by now that genuine attacks by them are more calculated for maximum casualties.

I love the way the German bitch says she is shocked all the time
People didn't give a shit about Syria like for 2 years and now magically they are shocked.

Two dead, one point extra then that of UK's recently.

Its racist to talk about it.

You just said terrorist are masterminds and are intelligent.
Like anyfaggot can get a car and a gun and shoot some fags.

True. They released a video of the suspect. He looks white.

You can be white and muslim, being muslim isn't a race, it's a religion.

i didnt i guess it

SCANIA LIVES MATTER!!!

We Swedes need to be more understanding of the plight of these poor refugees.

>>> back to Sup Forums

Because Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck

rest in peace pupper :c

Why are you excited? Fucking sicko.

Nice trips

While I disagree with what you say; I will defend your right to say it to the death!

Also, some fags here should go back to retarded Sup Forums although I'm not sure OP is one of them

Well, Finland will soon have the same situation as Swedistan.

We already have enough moose and deer killed by trucks every week. Ought to kick those mudskins out.

>Assblasted euro-cuck gets attacked again

Poor swedes. Why cant they shove plastic fists up their ass in peace?

You just gave your friends a good idea, when they're caught they'll rat you out

Sandniggers!

press f to pay respects

bought my river island jeans jacket 2 days ago

Poor dog,

Someone needs to do something about these fkn sandniggers, Think it might be time to get rid of them...

sleep tight dogger :(

They got a doggo.

Dust off 'dem nukes.

He was just passing by Man, leaving a family behind.

Too soon

its a religion of peace though

TOO FAR ISLAMIC SCUM TOO FAR

I feel lucky to live in a slavic country. This kind of shit would not go unpunished here. And even less so in Russia.

Somehow I'm glad I live in a shit poor 3rd world country, these cocksuckers don't want to come in my country. I'd rather die of hunger than being cucked by a cockroach

>implying taking revenge ultimately stops future attacks

Sounds suspect to me. Get back on /pol

breitbart /london/2017/04/04/asylum-seeker-attacks-three-swedish-female-police-officers/

More importantly, you guys still have Esprit in Sweden? Y'all deserved this shit

I shouldn't laugh to this but I did. Lol

You're fucked now Islam, you pissed off the vegans.

Hshahahha

Sweden is like the little faggot kid who hung around the niggers and got slapped and beat and cucked but won't leave

Anyone else find it hilarious that Stockholm Sydrome is the term used for a person who likes or feels connected to thier attacker?

What better irony than the fact a majority of Swedes will defend Islam before they defend eachother

How long until they elect a fully Muslim leader and start letting Muslim men marry thier 7 year olds?

Sweden. R.I.P. I give you cucks till 2019 before we start seeing Sweden girls being sold into marriage :)

They killed a dog, that's more important than some multicultural lovers.

they can't attack you if you they're all dead :)

>Hates Esprit because they don't have XXXXXL sizes.
>People that like Esprit needs to die.

they´re reproducing like fucking rabbits
no chance to kill all of them, unless the world would unite and burn those fuckers down
since that´s not going to happen i hardly doubt that theres a solution to your plan

I'm curious how the swedes are going to report on this, with their laws and regulations on not reporting on muslim crime.

"Two crazed, suspected white, men that hate doggos, got scared and drove a truck down a street in stockholm today"

Good night sweet dogo, is not your fault that EU is full of cucks and feminist

fudckin pieces of shit muslim fucnts fucking hate the ufcmotehruckers ypiece sof hsit

Should make it illegal to get a truck without a license! We need more drivers education!

how much bloodier do the hands of leftists need to become before they can admit there's a problem? they'd literally rather get run over by a truck than stop their promotion of "tolerance".

how is this not fanaticism?