Sup Forums, what do i do

Sup Forums, what do i do.
i got a call from my mom that my sister was being life flighted to the nearest hospital because her ex-husband stabbed her multiple times (puncturing the lungs and kidneys). im stuck far away and cant fly to there.
how does a faggot cope with this, sisanon could die and im just sitting here.

Blame Hillary Clinton

What language do you speak?

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit sage until proofs

Is the ex still on the run or has he been arrested? Are you a gun owner? Do you have a car?

born and raised in the US, but i failed english so, what have you.
wish i could post proof, but i live in vegas and she is in spokane. and i was told 2 hours ago and ive already hit the bars, so there might not be proof
yea, he is in custody, i could get one easily and yes. but i wouldent kill him, he dosent get that sweet release if i got to him.

i always do, that filthy cunt caused all of this

strange thing is, i was planning on killing myself after i got my student loans paid off, but just hearing how my parents and everyone else is crying about the possibility of my sister dying. it has actually changed my mind

Glad to hear that he's arrested at least. Hope your sister pulls through.

I think more than anything what she will need is the love and support of her family during what will surely be the most difficult period that a human can experience. So, just be there for her.

thanks, i already looked for flights and the only ones i could find leave on satruday. by then she will be either stable.... or not. if my parents say i need to be there i will book the flight. but there isnt much i can do being on a plane a day late

Si fuera tu no me suicidaría .... Más bien tomaría venganza y lo mataría a ese maricon de mierda por hacerle eso a tu hermana......Anda vengate y hasle lo mismo a ese maldito

would love to, but right now he is in custody, so even if i could go up there, there isnt shit i could do. and like i said before, if i got a hold of him, i wouldent let him die. i dont care if i sound edgy, but death is a release, and he dosent deserve that.

that's probably what you get for voting Trump.

can't help you dude. Trump's America. only the great survive.

Jesus user it's not even 8am yet wtf is wrong with you go back to sleep

>what are time zones

did the ex post her nudes before he ventilated her ribcage?

if she's still alive by the time she gets to the hospital, she should be fine. especially if shes concious

Find him
Kill
Burn
Eat
Make his family suffer
Torture them
Make them rape each other to
Burn down the town
Go on a homicidal rampage through town
Kill thousands with trucks and fire and bombs
And make sure theentire human race knows
Thousands die because the scum was not scrubbed clean before
Then people will learn
Learn to kill the bad beforw these things happen

Let me ask
Why did you not murder him in cold blood whem they broke up
You should jave killkilled
Killokollikllukllkilllkilllsogoodkill

Hmm I guess your sisters genetics made her choose a shit man.

Sucks for you lol.

Torture torture torture torture torture TORTURE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM AND HIS FAMILY AND BURRRRN THE POLICE STATION TO THE GROUND THEY NEED TO DIE FOR NOT PROTECTING THE GOOD IN THE WORLD. KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM WHERE IS IT ILL DO IT MYSELF ILL KILL THEM ALL ILL BURRRN THW WHOLE CITY TO THE GROUND EVERYONE WILL SUFFER

Its 7:58 am in Vegas dumb shit

So we burn it burn it all burn to ashes in the ground scatter it to the wimd burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn

All the easier to kill then all. vegas hmmmmm vegas yeahhhh that will look sooooooo bright aaand happy while the flames soar and the screams of burning shit pile humans will echo around the west. Huehuehue so much death i cant wait need them to die soooooo bad

COMMMMM ON FUCKER WHERE IS THE PLACEBIM KILL THEM ALL NO IFANDERBUTS

You can always have sauce.

But for real just keep calling and stay in contact. If you really don't have The money it's ok.

It's only about 1000 miles. Just get driving you'll get there in about 16 hours.

and it's 11:17 in Cape Canaveral, twat burger.