Big 12

>big 12
10 teams
>big ten
14 teams

Literally the only thing the redneck ass SEC and ACC do right
PAC had a chance to do away with it when they went with a change, but at least they updated the number

its the B1G now

Mind if I save this picture?

> big ten championship game
> 3rd best team vs 4th best team
1st and 2nd get some sort of bye week that they lose to

k

is that pronounced bee one gee?

>base entire system on circumference of the Earth
>get it wrong
>entire system is inherently flawed

bravo

You're a B1G conference

4U

>implying polls are any better than letting division winners face eachother
In NCAA football tams barely play any games, ESPN likes to act like we know who is best but we are working off of such a limited amount of info we really have no fucking idea
Shit, look at college basketball where they play 3 times as many games and we still don't know that well the exact order teams should be ranked within a conference

To be fair, Celsius is a pretty fucking shitty scale for terrestrial weather and Fahrenheit works much better for that.

>your conference is splitting up and renaming
>could be something badass like the metro conference
>they decide its the American Athletic conference

lol, why would 'metro conference' be badass?
Agree that American conference is dumb though

>Fahrenheit

Objectively correct system.

0 degrees? Grab some cold weather gear. 100 degrees? It's gonna be a hot one. 50 degrees? Just right.

I know it wasn't intentional but Fahrenheit is a fucking amazing scale for weather, its almost perfect

Fahrenheit is objectively inferior to celsius.

Both scales are arbitrary as fuck, but Fahrenheit at least works super well with weather. Celsius is pretty shitty for weather, and there isn't much it is well suited for. Why do you like it

Proof that it's not suited? Honestly what's hard to understand 0 is literally freezing and 40 is quite hot

hm, what's better as a scale for every day weather use? One where weather usually falls between 0-100 or one where it falls -20-40?

Because I think the melting point of water is a good starting level and 100 being waters boiling point is also a good reference point for a scale.

But why would you want the freezing point of water as 0? Its not that important, and in real world conditions its much more complicated that that. And 40 is quite warm? Why the fuck would you want 40 as your quite warm point rather than 100? Celsius is fucked for weather because the prime segment of the scale is defined by the BP of water, something that is completely irrelevant and not even fucking close to something earthly weather would see which results in more granular measurements. Fahrenheit has much better resolution as it pretty closely matches normal weather to a 0-100 scale

>I think the melting point of water is a good starting level and 100 being waters boiling point is also a good reference point for a scale.
To start, I am not in favor of ever having arbitrary scales, they are dumb, 0 should actually be 0, but if you are going to pick an arbitrary scale, it should be set so that you can convey as much info as possible with as few digits as possible. Which means either choose a 0-10 scale, or a 0-100 scale since we have a base 10 counting system

Do they get snow where your from? Since I associate -celsius with snow. If you live in some area where the weather remains more or less the same I could see why celsius would not appeal to you.

Yeah I get snow, 0F is the point at which it is fucking cold outside, usually only gets below 0 for 5 or so days a year and only gets above 100 once every 5 or so years here so its a great range for keeping all the vast majority of our experience in the ideal 0-100 range while using the entire thing

Having said that I don't much take issue with setting 0 as freezing as I do with using the BP of water when we are talking about weather, thats the real problem with Celsius

the metric system is literally jewish propaganda

>0 celsius
>cold
pick one

>0 should actually be 0
Kelvin scale when?

>americans

>burgers

Wow................ republicans are really this stupid......... fuck drumpf

on the left you see a system that grew from the ground-up
on the right you see a system enforced from top to bottom by "enlightened" men, with no real advantage as you can observe by the scientific accomplishment made using either of them

reminder that french revolutionaries tried to enforce a 10-month calendar. They also created decimal clocks and other stupid shit.

pac12
>12 teams

If this happened in the modern era there would be no end to the shitposting.

Niggers and single mothers eat more fast food than any other group, and those two are almost exclusively Democrats.

>You will never enjoy the beach on a lovely 295° Kelvin day

The 80s are close enough and there is no end to the shitposting.

>Handegg maths

This is what happens when you play it for long enougb