Why is Sup Forums now full of bitches...

Why is Sup Forums now full of bitches, back then you could find a few thread full of intellectual people but now all that we get is reddit faggots who just say "ama" "kys" "normies", and all the PC people that follow the Liberal lunatics, SJW, and the new feminist movent.
Has the Mental Parasite inflected us too, I see less and less people who are not drinking the Kool-aid.

Will dump some shit

kys
ama

SJWs

Laci Green is a sack of shit

Wow so edgy kid

This

Sup Forums became well known, simple as that. To many people broke rules 1 and 2. Then it was just a matter of time until wave after wave of newfag appeared on the horizon.

Sup Forums used to be a bubbling vat of hate fueled poison, but the mass influx of new people acted like a rainstorm diluting us until we may as well just be a tub full of brackish water.

Same thing happened with trolling. Being a troll used to mean something. Then the mainstream misused the word so much it became an umbrella term for anyone who you don't like on the internet. Rather than the noble art of milking lulzcows.

Sad times.

This guy gets it

ten bucks says he ends up killing the kid

I bet you want that child is being violated by that black right now at the moment you are reading this.

It's a new generation of Sup Forums users. I barely visit Sup Forums anymore. I know it's a meme to say Sup Forums was better, but it actually was, around 4-5 years ago.
It's a shithole full of trap, cuck, gayshit with no conversation or worthwhile content anymore.
Probably the other anons, who made it actually worthwhile, got their shit together in the meantime, before the masses of millenials and agenda pushers got to Sup Forums.

So where can we old fags migrate to, what do you recommend because i really can't take it anymore in here

whee did he steal the baby?
Oh wait...
His Son?
AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Hourly "white bois can't compete" threads, sissy/trap threads, cuck threads and more recently "bleached" threads.
It's like racemixing and abnormal sexuality is the agenda, and they just spam that shit everywhere.
And the blackgirl threads are there to make the guys feel like they're getting revenge somehow, "take that black guys"
Meanwhile skypes are sitting there rubbing their reddit hands together

Anyone know a good site that isn't bombarded with hourly propaganda?

Sup Forums has always been more liberal than conservative. It kind of goes with things like computer literacy and youth. For some reason, a bunch of republican fags from Sup Forums started infecting Sup Forums and think it should be like them, even though it never was.

So in short, shut up, you're a fag.

its the jews man

The smart people left because of people like you but you wouldn't understand why.

How are Sup Forums even related to this. Aren't they conservative as fuck?

Can't you tell by his face? He probably disappeared right after that pic

Low comprehension idiot above me.

>insert slur regarding Hebrews
Really though, I think it's SJWs

It's the fucking hook (((noses))) again...

You're basically saying Sup Forums was always full of niggerloving cucks, and Sup Forums is trying to make Sup Forums racist
Seemslegit.jpg

I think you're confused. If you think Sup Forums is only one-sided then you haven't been paying attention for the past year as it has been screaming idiots pissing on each other for Hillary or Trump.

If you honestly want to know what Sup Forums used to be like, go to /r9k/ That's as close as you will get to what it was.

SAVED

the jews control the sjw's

in all seriousness, you're right, that's part of it. people have also just moved on from the idea of cruel anonymity, in lieu of becoming popular by doing something nice or giving a homeless man a dollar and recording it. everyone needs to prove theyre not an asshole anymore these days and frankly, it's fucking pathetic.

Used to regularly go to Sup Forums like 5-6 years ago
Sure there was cancer, but it seems way worse

All the cuck shit came from the backlash to all the hyper conservative bs, or did you not notice that? There used to be threads on Sup Forums mocking how insane Sup Forums was, and now Alex Jones and other fucking lunacy litters Sup Forums as those sperglords escape their prison.

You can keep pretending Sup Forums was politlcal, but it never was. Conservatives generally love guns and God and Sup Forums was a bunch of basement dwelling atheists, so they had neither of those. It was a bunch of anime loving fags doing stupid shit like tormenting Tom Green.

Eh. There was a year or so where about 70% of content on Sup Forums was idiots screaming about dubs and most of the posts were get threads. After that, moot hid the post numbers to try and bring Sup Forums back to something other than idiots excited over numbers.

It was best when it was a small community of freaks fucking with people on the internet, but it was also super cringey because most of us were and still are huge loser fags.

The problem is people want Sup Forums to be cool, and it was never that.

I guess I didn't notice, but that makes sense.

It was better when it was just about animoo and mocking Tom green though.
This cuck backlash shit is getting so tiresome

I never really wanted it to be cool, I just liked how cynical and "nothing off limits" it used to be.
Thanks for the update though