Should I buy it? 2013 brz limited with 75k mileage. Guy is asking 12.5k. Comes with warranty. /o/ said to do it...

Should I buy it? 2013 brz limited with 75k mileage. Guy is asking 12.5k. Comes with warranty. /o/ said to do it. What do you guys think? I'm 22

I had the GT86 for a while, exactly the same car. Fun as fuck.

Do it OP.

no. they're great fun (own a 2017 myself), but they can be had for ~$20k new. dude's asking way too much for that mileage

The insurance payment must be through the roof for a guy your age.

22?

Buy a crappy corolla and drive it for a few years while you get some real money together.

Sincerely, some slightly older faggot who is struggling with money for a house.

With 75k on a 3 year old car? Fuck no.

What are your dislikes about it?

12.5k isn't actually that bad. I live in New York and everything else is in the 18-20k range. The most comparable was a brz premium 58k mileage asking 13k.
KBB is also 13k

100% YES! I drive a WRX and I'm completely in love with subies now. Make sure there is absolutely nothing wrong with it though. The guy might have abused it.

ecoboost mustangs can be bought off the lot for 20K get one of those you fucktard

Not that bad actually I checked

MuscleFag

Has it been serviced? If yes, do it

Ive been selling cars for the last few years at a dealership in RI. You have to have a hole in your head to buy one of these new. Yes you can get them for $20k new but they are worth $15k at best the second you drive off the lot. OP, they are fun cars but the resale value on them is shit. They are also good awful in the snow, so if that's a thing where you live, prepare to stay home any time theres powder on the ground. I've actually been tossing around the idea of buying a used one myself as I'm moving to Texas.
To;dr resale is awful, but if you buy used you're all set. 12.5k is a good price, especially if auto, and insurance will suck cuz of your age, not the car.

Op here I decided to back out. The mileage is concerning and my other option was actually a mustang gt. Also there was an Infiniti g37x for the same price with less mileage

Thanks for the input man. My dad basically mirrored your opinion. I live in New York and it's rwd so it's not the smartest option.

I think you're trying to pick up bitches in a sea of dicks

i dont think you can vape fat enough clouds for that car, pussy

>buying an auto sports car

Fucking Ameritards.

they have no guts my man.

get the gt86, cheaper and exact same car.

get a miata

So many faggots in this thread.

Brz new 2017 with track package is 29-31grand

With out track pack it's like 27k

12.5 is a good price.

Spark plugs are due at 60k and the repair can be costly as the motor must be lifted up.

I have a new series yellow.

Fyi, it's slower than most cars, but it shines through the turns if you like to auto cross or road race.

Turbo kit is now 3900k for the greedy 18g

3400 v3 has supercharger kit.

Even na it's dope.

Nobody's buying a new brand for 20k is

Maybe euros

legit, no. too expensive for its mileage.
that and it may look good, hell even handle well on the bendy bits, but its not a fast car without a LOT of work. If it cant beat an eco boost v6 stang in a stoplight race, then it aint worth shit.

If you think you need a car like that I pity your tiny penis virgin

A good friend of mine works at a subaru dealership, he keeps saying that these cars are coming back in flocks with engine problems the closer the mileage is to 100k. For a kid just find an 06 Acura RSX and do some minor performance mods to it all for less than 10k.

What is wrong with it? 12k is cheap for that car

I am with this guy I have a Acura TSX great car

Not everyone drag races at the light fam. Mustang get rocked at the track by be.
Having a cool looking car makes your dick tiny, and a virgin???
Find another accuse for liking black broke penis. Like a man having a nice car is a bad thing. Maybe people will look at you better if you dated a real man with money and class.
Hold on. What car dose not require maintenance after 100,000 miles.

That's half way to the moon.

Stupid fuck

>gay car

Tsx is not in the same category as a brz

Tsx is a car for the entry level data entry worker. Who gets biggby coffee because Starbucks is......

Fuck off

Brz
Brz
Brz
brz
brz
brz
brz
brz
brz

Good luck finding and Honda fro. The golden age worth buying

All those kids fucked them all to dearh

I have an FR-S with 68k on it, and it's the love of my life. I got the car with 35k a little less than 2 years ago. If there is one thing I don't like about the car it's the weak engine which causes it to need to shift a lot because it's a 6 speed. Tell him to take 500 off so you can get the spark plugs changed due to it's mileage. Why not do the plugs yourself and save $400? Because the boxer engine has the plugs on the side with absolute shit access requiring the engine to be lifted or dropped. Some people claim you can go through the fender well, but I don't think it gives enough space.
tldr: buy it for 12k