Ask a Muslim who is currently masturbating to the dead infidels in Sweden anything

Ask a Muslim who is currently masturbating to the dead infidels in Sweden anything.

>PS Islam will dominate
>Submit or die, pigs

Nice b8 m8 I don't r8

Why Islam?

Triggered white infidel detected.

Islam is coing. Get ready. The Caliphate will encompass Europe and the entire world when we are done.

>Submit or die

Can I do both instead?

If Islam so cool why u not run America, check mate sand niggers

I love how the weak white men in Sweden are emasculating themselves from their inner guilt and self hatred, and there's nothing that can be done to stop it. السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

>Masturbation
Astaghfirullah brother! Your penis will burn in hell!

It is the perfect way of life for all mankind.

We cultures don't value being cucks and sissies like they pigs of the West.

>currently masturbating

astarfirou allah.

Absolutely haram dessert coon.

Fuck you, you know nothing about Islam. We drink and party before carrying out our rapes and suicide attacks in Europe and America.

Allah loves those who hate infidels. Nothing is forbidden.

dear newfags
nobody in this thread is muslim dont be fooled

The European is so pathetic, they know the Jews control their daily life and don't do anything to stop it because they are such disgusting cowards.

you seem to advanced to be a Muslim op

There's 2 billion of us, there's bound to be some on this site.

Don't be a moron like your daddy Trump.

>Wahabbi a shit
I bet they teach you to worship King Saud too!
>Allah loves those who hates infidels
Only Jews, you fool! You're supposed to convert the others!

Do ex-muzzies count?

Mastubration is mos def haram. You are simply a dumbass. Go eat some bacon and think about it.

Im gonna kill op and hos kind i will fucking genocide the muslim race kill kill kill ill kill them all hunt them down one by onebhow many can we kill together killcthem alll alll alll killcao many then rape there bodies then eat thw rapes bodie piss on the bones and shit on the ashes. Kill killvkikll killl kill killckilllckiollckklllckkll

No it's not. Are you retarded? Masturbation and rape are part of Islam. Go read the Quran.