Is it normal to get offended when an person you don't lnow tells you ''listen''...

Is it normal to get offended when an person you don't lnow tells you ''listen''? Am I supposed to say like ''what did you say? what kind of talk is that? Don't fucking talk to me like that''? I'm easily getting worrisd of such things, like why people can't interract normaly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0GKGpObgPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go find some safe space snowflake

Listen, I can't understand what you're written. Learn some grammar and spelling and try again.

I know dude, so many mistakes, I've had a bear to ease the worry little bit, coz it really bothers me, I've tried not to pay attention to thing like that, but it seems to happen all the time. I was doing this passport photo today and there was this chick, I'm telling her, I can't make a propper pic of miselsf, and she's like getting slightky bitchy ''listen, you gotta do this and that...'' Fuck, I'm paying for this shit, and I'm twise her height, why not talking normally?

Anybody?

What is considered normal speech?

In English the word "listen" has kind of devolved from its formal meaning, it's not meant to be condescending to begin a sentence with it

Not saying the words, that show that a person tries to manage you or smth, if that makes sense. I wouldn't consider it normal to say ''listen to me'' thats pretty rude, or is it just me beind too sensitive?

I would get a boner a woman talked to me like that

Thats probabaly because you're into femdom, in real life anyone would get mad and make a comeback, for some reason I always got it too late.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD WHY IS THIS GUY TALKING WEIRD AND WHY DOES HE POST WEIRD PICTURES

youtube.com/watch?v=z0GKGpObgPY

Where are you from, man? The answer might explain a lot.

Norway, but I doubt rudeness is normal thing anywhere. I mean It's not exacltly about this particular case, this kind of things happen all the time. Afterwards I took a bus home, and the bus driver missed some girl's stop although she had pushed that stop button, and you know what? She went berserk, banging on his window calling him cunt and threatening him, for a minor thing like that. I mean all people have this kind of situation every time and they never leave it withont any comeback

>2017
>getting offended

Pic related

Sounds like you observe others standing up for themselves and then when it comes time for you to do it for yourself, you also expect someone else to do the confrontation for you.

Not exactly, I expect myself to do the confrontation, to stand up fo myself and not tollerate mistreatment, for a very clear reason, that if it was me doing the same thing ti anyone I would get respose from him or her, it's pretty simple when you talk shit to someone don't axpect to get away with it. My problem is that I'm not constantly pumped up to burst with anger, and ususllyit's too late when I realise what people actually meant with their words, I like super naive. Surely there were situations when I stood up for myself, and my ego, I guess it's all about it, was kinda satisfied and wasn't bothered by what's happened anymore, sort of I was the ''winner''. But when I don't react ''in a proper way'', because I don't want things to escallate out of nothing, (I simply came to do a freaking passport pic) then I feel down for being a pussy, for not being tough enough, and it lowers my self esteem, and makes me feel down.

They're saying "listen" because they want you to listen to them, snowflake.

>inb4 too retarded to actually interact like a normal person would

Yeah, there's no clean winning move in any situation.