FANTASY FOOTBALL QUESTIONS

I didn't see one so it's time to make one.
So I have
Thomas Rawls, Sea vs Car
Doug Martin, Tb @ SD
Carlos Hyde, SF @ Chi
Tevin Coleman, Atl vs KC
Robert Kelly, Wsh @ Ari
Darren Sproles, Phi @ Cin
This is a 10 man .5 ppr league, which 3 rbs should I go with? Rob Kelley gets lots of carries and I know the arizona defense has been giving up lots of points lately, but im still not sure if its better than any of my other options. Im pretty sure im going with doug martin @ SD no matter what, but tevin coleman is tempting as well.

also relevant, my opponent is starting devanta freeman, not sure if that makes tevin coleman a better or worse play

bump for halp

>tfw made /ff/g last 3 months
>literally all fantasy threads made are made by 1 user
>mods were literally
>LITERALLY
>deletating threads for fantasy not made by me
>Why?
>I don'r know
>here's me not making a /ffg/ thread
good luck

there was one with like 500 posts from a week ago that just 404d today, didnt seem like the mods had any problems with it

Ok, I've gotta drop one to pull S. Watkins off IR and swap out NO at DEF.

Landry
Rishard Mathews
Moncrief
T. Williams
Edelman

Big Ben or Matt Ryan this week ?

moncrief I guess? depends how hurt tyrell is
Id start ben

Pick a WR1 and WR2:
Stefon Diggs
Sammy Watkins
Adam Thielen
DeSean Jackson

I screwed up and had Alshon and Watkins as my top 2 WRs from the draft...

Landry has been dogshit in non-PPR this season. I can't think of a scenario where you'd actually start him at this point. Zero upside.

Ben.

Diggs and Watkins

digg and watkind based on digg's health
Drop landry
Thats tough, id go with martin hyde rawls but kelly and coleman are both tempting to start too

Is Tyreek "The Living Meme" Hill worth adding or is he done as oon as Maclin steps back on the football field?

Ben

Landry

Hyde, Coleman, and Kelley
SD has gotten decent against the run thanks to Bosa and Carolina cannot defend the pass so I'm expecting a Russell Wilson shootout.

Any suggestions for my team? What are my weaknesses?

I killed the draft and finished the regular season with best record overall and im trying to win the championship its an $800 1st place

you line up is as good as it can get, the only consideration is if SSSr cant go you might want to sub wallace in over cooks.

Need a win this week Im in the playoffs but I'm jockeying for a more plus match up, any advice for my line up. 1pt ppr

12-man standard. Just got offered this trade:

>My Lesean McCoy & TY Hilton for Mike Evans, Jeremy Hill & Todd Gurley.

I'm already in the playoffs so this week doesn't matter. TY Hilton ROS is scary as shit and I'm lacking depth. Thoughts plzzzzz

That's about as good as you're gonna get. Nice work.

mike evans is a beast with a great schedule, Jeremy Hill will be a work horse, and gurly should have a stronger end of season than beginning because of the new qb and softer schedule. it really depends what are your other RB's

Should I pick up Colin Kaepernick or Kirk Cousins on waivers?

Pick two to stash (12 man ppr)

Matt Asiata MIN
Shane Vereen NYG
Kenneth Dixon BAL

Cousins probably

I'd say go for it

Luck or Kaep?

Dixon and Vereen, Asiata's a goal line TD dependent RB on a team that can barely move the football

Thinking about sitting gurly for either Jones jr or quincy, I think either have the potential for a much higher ceiling, but the floor is much lower.

got a trade in my keeper league, i'm already out of the playoff race and I got this:
>He gets: Jeremy Maclin, Broncos D
>I get: Mike Wallace, Vikings D
should I do it

Kirk cousins 100%.. how is he even available still?

10 man, standard scoring

C. Newton @ Sea or
Tannehill @ Bal

Also

Snead vs Det or
D. Thomas @ Jax

I hate having cam because I feel like he's always one hit away from coming out of a game at all times, but Tannehill is tannehill...

Also I think this might be one of those weeks where Snead actually performs.. shitty Det pass D and Brees is going to throw for like 400-500 yards

Not a chance, you'd be getting fucked.. hard..

here,
Vikings D is so fucking overrated and maclin is obviously the superior offense player of the two being traded..

Big Ben or Stafford?

I have a pending trade: my Brady for his cam.

I'm having second thoughts and I also have the deciding vote to veto. I don't like Brady's playoff schedule which is why I did the trade. Cam's playoff schedule is much better but he hasn't been great this year. What should I do?

Sit Dez, right?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BRANDIN COOKS DED?

How many guys do you keep?

Do you keep guys by losing a pick in next year's draft based on prior years draft position? If so it seems like a decent deal. Mike Wallace went late, and Vikes D went lower than Broncos as well. If you weren't planning on keeping Maclin and want to keep Wallace then do it.

Meme Man Tyreek is definitely worth owning. Chiefs love him, they'll keep finding ways to give him the ball.

12 team standard. I'm in the playoffs and highest scoring but Cooks worries the shit out of me. What should I do for WR2...I'm pretty happy where I am everywhere else.

Andre Ellington is also getting dropped, I thought there was a chance David Johnson's injury would keep him out but obviously not.

forgot pic

Who's the best start for a standard 10 league?

C. Brate @Chargers
Fiedorowicz @GB
L. Green vs Giants

I realize that Green hasn't really proved himself, but I guess I'm just desperate for a TE.

I'm playing fedorawicz because of Walker's bye but would start brate if I could

Since Jordan Reed is kill:

Martellus Bennett vs Rams
or
Hunter Henry vs Bucs?

>not running an elite 3TE/3QB roster
plebs

This is it boys week 13 don't fuck this up
>Brate
>Ertz
There can be only one..

MartyB

Ertz

JStew @ SEA
or
TRawls vs. CAR?

I feel both are gonna get stuffed, but I worry about Centurylink autism

Tyrrell Williams or Cole Beasley? Worried about Williams possibly being hurt

Diggs vs DAL or Davante Adams vs HOU?

will bennett be a must play with gronk out for the ROS? or will the offense go through a combination of lewis, Edelman and Mitchell?

Stay classy, Mexico.

Cooks is ded?

just dropped Cobb for mitchell with the news of Gronk being done for the ROS in fantasy. Hoping The bump that he and lewis gets from gronk gone will lead me to victory.

Same question

no, brady hates black people

but seriously, yes

Carr or Winston?

also Packers D or Eagles D?

>Packers D

Which one do I kick out? 10 man standard, already in the playoffs

>Jeffery
>Baldwin
>Tyrell Williams
>Rishard Mathews
>Kelvin Benjamin

Should I play Diggs tonight instead of Amari Cooper?

I need answers I'm 2nd in the league and playing the guy in 3rd.

Standard Scoring I am the team on the left

yes to which?

8 Man Standard. I'm 5-7, 2 more wins and I meme my way into the playoffs because of a tiebreaker.

What do I change? QBs has been bugging me all week

Yes
Cowboys don't pass rush, so Bradford can throw the ball without being beaten up mercilessly.
Dallas secondary isn't enough to shut down Diggs

playing Rawls over Reddick seems a little irresponsible no matter what the matchup is.

Antonio Gates or Kyle Rudolph

PPR

The obvious answer seems like Gates, especially with Diggs coming in tonight for Minnesota, but Gates's goose egg last week has made me skeptical.

>tfw drafted Gronk in the first round

PLS HALP IT MAY DETERMINE IF I MAKE PLAYOFFS

Ben. Detroit has just entered "piss the season down our leg" phase.

Anyone else /at worst tied for first/ here?

It's kind of bittersweet, though.
In the 7 years this league has been going, first place has never won.

Sitting Gurley this week who should I flex in instead: 1pt ppr

SSSr
Malcom Mitchell (now that gronk is dead.)
OR Enunwa against that soft soft Indy secondary.

>drafted AP
At least you enjoyed Gronk for a while.

Should I play Diggs over Davante Adams in 0.5 PPR?

I think I'd take Diggs given the high ceiling in PPR considering how much the vikings will likely be throwing this game. It's tough though because the last time Diggs came back from an injury this year he logged a paltry 1.8 fantasy points.

see above

Go with the proven stud if those are your choices. Jstew will get any and all goal line carries.

Brate EZ

Now for me: Pick ONE of these 4 WRs

>Diggs v DAL
>Tate @ NO
>Watkins @ OAK
>Kelvin Benjamin @SEA

Leaning Tate to be on the safe side, but I'm pretty sure I already have this one in the bag, and I'm in the running for the points Champ and we have a 100$ prize for that. I think Diggs represents the highest ceiling with the highest risk. Gotta know by TNF

Toss up between golden taint and diggs. Probably Tate given his matchup and the lions playoff ambitions.

Kyle Rudolph vs DAL
Vance McDonald vs CHI
Colby Fleener vs DET

Rudolph

Start booker over ingram? gabriel over edleman?

Dubs of truth

Plus it should be a shoot out

I don't play Fantasy football but I'd pickup Cooper or Crabtree. I'd say more likely Cooper because he usually has a big game after having one or two quiet games. But also Crabtree because of what Gilbert was saying that will just make him more focused

I'd leave Ingram in but might switch edelman out. Roll the dice user, 60% luck anyway.

Ryan

yeah, i'm thinking i'll; make that switch but al;so put in vance macdonald too.

Pick 2:
Big ben
tyrod taylor
russell wilson
kirk cousins

Ebron or Gates?

Should I drop KC defense for Baltimore?

San Diego, Tampa, and Miami are also available.

Flex Theo Riddick or Michael Thomas?

Standard scoring, K Britt at NE or Q Enunwa vs IND?

Big Ben vs. Giants
or
Kirk Cousins @ Cardinals?

I've been sleeping HARD on Kirk but I'm also real scared of the Cardinals D

bump

ben, kirk

ebron

Doesn't really make a difference thus week, but if you are looking to playoffs I'd rather keep KC for 15 and grab SD for 14 and 16

Thomas bc Dome Brees

If you have to choose between those two, just accept the loss already. Enunwa for the matchup

Breezus at home

Meme Mitchell

12 team standard scoring, sit one out of

Cooks vs DET
Michael Thomas vs DET
Dez @MIN

Who to flex?

Gurley (@ NE)
Booker (@Jax)
Tevin Coleman (vs KC)
Kelvin Benjamin (@ Sea)

Also, two QB's:
Luck (@ NYJ)
Jameis (@ SD)
Kaep (@ Chi)

10man standard

any adjustments needed?

Should I pick Dallas (@ Minnesota) or Denver (@ Jaguars) in a survivor league? Sieman might have to sit it out, which makes things slightly riskier for Denver, and the Vikings won't have their head coach tonight, which makes a Dallas pick slightly more attractive.

Could also pick New England (vs Rams), but not sure if I should wait to see how they do w/o Gronk and pick them again when they play the Jets in a few weeks.

Kirk or Dak? ...Kirk, right?
Got OBJ, Moncrief, Crowder, Watkins as my WRs - 3 WR spots
Got Forte, Rawls, and Starks as my RBs - 2RB spots
I have 1 FLEX, who do I bench?

Eifert or Rudolph?

Eifert

I'd sit Thomas, Cooks will get a ton of looks after last week, though beware the Slay. Dez will almost certainly bounce back after a modest week 12, plus Rhodes is a little bit overrated imo, at least compared to Norman.

Dez

Booker for floor
Luck+Winston only if Luck clears concussion protocol

Watch Tyrell's status since he might be out sunday. Landry is the correct plug-in

Denver

Sammy if he isn't good to go gameday. Rawls otherwise

Booker will get the most work against a decent jags secondary. Probably Kaep and Luck but keep an eye on his status. Jameis is a solid second play.

Bench Starks, Mike McCarthy is a fucking moron. Every week changes up who is going to be the three down back.

How do you feel about my chance at the playoffs? I am attempting to drop Fins for Seahawks D, someone dropped them to waivers.

didn't mean to quote you, I was just popping open a reply window

As far as Britt and Enunwa go, it's for flex2. I've been getting buttfucked by injuries and suspension, I'm honestly surprised I still have a shot at playoffs.