Approval ratings in the tank

>approval ratings in the tank
>Russian investigations getting closer, his allies recusing themselves
>failing to do even the basics of his agenda
>at this moment is when "terrorists" decide to start doing visible, high profile attacks again
>tell me again about how you don't believe in false flag operations. Either the US is directing these guys or letting intelligence "slip" when Trump needs a distraction from his mounting failures

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3317836/France-Germany-supporters-brought-pitch-Stade-France-evacuated-following-terror-attack-Paris.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-firing-59-tomahawk-missiles-035600272.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He never got the mainland terrorist attack he wanted so he created his own.

Yeah, Muslims dindo nuthin

but you're crying. so its a win,win.

Dindo nuthin without that US fundin

>Russian investigation getting closer

Closer to what? Not finding any evidence again?

How's Hillarys little investigation going? Oh yeah, it just conveniently and quietly disappeared for some reason...

Yeah he sucks

Are you a moron? Hillary's investigation went away because she's not running for office so they had no reason to smear her. It was a sham.

You've got so many of his associates leaving, asking for immunity, you've got the investigation moving from House up to Senate

Trump will die in prison

Our Savior

>Hillary's investigation went away because she's not running for office so they had no reason to smear her. It was a sham.

This.

The FBI cleared her. Pretty sure Trump is the one with the active investigation ongoing.

kind of like Obama did.

>dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3317836/France-Germany-supporters-brought-pitch-Stade-France-evacuated-following-terror-attack-Paris.html

The fuck are you even talking about

you will die of terminal butthurt.

Sad that an impotent 70 year old draft dodger who fake tans, wears makeup and spends his free time on social media is the symbol for "American strength."

>kek

>Eternal butthurt

locking up an innocent man? he ain't black.
also reported.

trump calls putin to warn him of the attack. Putin calls assad to warn him. we only kill 6 people and the base doesn't look that bad after the attack...good job fearful leader.

>"terrorists" decide to start doing visible, high profile attacks again
were you under the impression they had paused for a while?

Oh yea James Comey is a real straight shooter, you realize Comey was Obama's guy he had to cover for Hillary to save obama you filthy degenerate.

you really don't understand much.

Good thing you guys didn't elect warmongering Shillary.

russia russia russia

To bad trump just attacked syria which is russias. Might wanna go back to the drawing board you smelly leftwing cunt hole.

>Americans want to waste billions of dollars that could be going towards the infrastructure of their own country by waging war on foreign dictators*
>*that they literally helped install by giving them money and weapons
>there are people who are fine with this and think it's good

Americans are fucking dumb as rocks. It's not even a stereotype; it's demonstrably true.

>comey an Obama guy

kek

And yeah re-opening the e-mail investigation days before the election most likely at behest of the GOP or political influence is proof he is certainly in Hillary's pocket.

If trump did decide to plan some sort of false flag operation it would be done with such incompetence that it would seem like a child planned it. It would unravel so fast, the evedence would point directly to his lemmings, and his undoing would be swift, imediate and unforgiving. #stupidwatergate

yawn

Kek. False reporting. Hope you get banned.

Case in point

Kek has spoken!!

He cant even get bills through the house that HIS OWN PARTY CONTROLS!

The man is the picture definition of incompetence. Can't wait for his impeachment to begin. That will be a shit storm of keks

>implying it's Trump himself who orchestrates this bullshit

you're giving him too much credit

Maybe he's just dealing with a problem Obama should've handled 5 years ago.

It would be his idea and the planning would go to his lemmings. My guess would be that bannon twat, but it wouldnt matter in the end

Obama tried and Republican congress said nope.

He just reuses to blackmail, unlike Rahm.

Oh, and I thought the president was the commander in chief.

Maybe people should stop toeing party lines and support leaders that do what's best. Attacking Syria at this time, in this manner, was a terrible, terrible idea.

not when I reporting it to the secret service.

Doesnt the president need congress approval to wage war on another country? Didnt obama seek said approval and was denied?

He just backed up his words and sentiment. I know America isn't used to that after that previous failure of an administration.

thinks political opposition is incompetence.
tell me kid what does that make barry?

> WIll literally cry about anything Trump does
> Trump could perfectly do exactly what liberals want on a given action and they'd still find fault with him just because they're blind with their hate of Trump

Not to strike. It's exactly what a president should do when civilians are gassed and everyone knew it.

so much this.

You're an enormous faggot.

He didn't back up his words, his words were the opposite of his actions. This was a knee-jerk, emotionally-driven reaction and it was a very bad decision.

...Are you actually fucking retarded, or is this just really low effort bait?

So Trump is a Russian puppet although he just missile striked a Russian ally and pissed off the Kremlin?

Sure that's why he approved the mission to kill Osama but you normally don't bomb sovereign countries without approval of congress.

Trump told Obama not to do anything in Syria without approval of congress.

>Bombed an essentially vacant airstrip.
>Warned theh kremlin before hand
>Being this fucking stupid.

Like that healthcare policy that actually taxes lower income Americans and increases premiums? This was a chance to show how much of a leader he is and he's handled it perfectly. It's like he's an actual leader or something.

I thought Syria was in a civil war? Oh your definition of sovereign is a government that gases it's people.

I heard 6 dead from my sister
And read 3 soldiers and a general somewhere else

You provide a sauce for me, Sup Forumsro?

Over the last, 3-4 months, I have seen a dramatic decrease in not only the trolling, but actual genuine support of the orange-dyed sack of overcooked pepperoni pizza pockets. It's a good feeling.

He unilaterally directed an act of war. The argument has nothing to do with Democrat/Republican lines anymore.

Mr. Soup -- please tear down this thread.

Yes, I know he's a brilliant politician, but maybe he knows what it takes to be an executive too.

Just like the Ukrainin government back in the day.

Too bad it turned out the rebels were rersponsible for the gas there.

You're right. Exactly. I think he sees that more clearly than anyone.

Ron Paul said just that

I thought we were talking about Syria? Oh, you know you're babelling nonsensical bs so you decided to switch topics? Are you a politician sir?

My definition of sovereign has nothing to do with what the actions of the government does.

This is the same problem that got us into the golf war and Iraq the first time. It isn't our job to police the world and go be warmongers.

because I disagree with someone.
you don't need to keep posting.
everyone knows what a retard you are.

Hurr durr liberals vs conservatives

I'm a conservative you shit head. Enough of your idiotic tribalism. You're gonna spend your intellect sucking the cock of some 70 year old billionaire really?

...Uh, daily press briefing?
Not only did the pentagon tell Barbara Starr that they informed russia before the strike, the reds helped determine the best bombing target.

still better than the cunt or the nigger.

No Obama pretended to ask because he didn't want to accept blame. No one even expected him to ask, it was a huge surprise and republicans basically said "we don't want to get into this" and nothing happened because our government is full of cowards who prefer to shift blame and responsibility

perfect

What are you talking about? I'm no OP or the guy you were responding to, I just wanted to make sure you knew that you are an enormous faggot.

It's not our duty to govern a separate nation but when an alternative democratic government is already in the footholds of democracy? And I didn't realize we had boots on the ground? Was the gulf war not a success? Did we not hold back a dictator?

Comparing the first gulf war to what has come afterwards is apples and oranges. First gulf war was won so quickly and decicevly it cannot be argued. What came after are one vietnam type conflict after the next. Syria will be the third in under 30 years if the manchild and chief keeps his shit up

The Syrian air strike cost 93million dollars. They for 6 people. Trump is an insider now to the deep state. The war machine has just shifted gears.
finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-firing-59-tomahawk-missiles-035600272.html
How many times did this man tweet about leaving Syria alone and stop nation building?

W8, M8, 2 L8 4 UR B8!!1!

What is this nonsense about nation building?

How? You can't even use the ww3 meme anymore after the strike last night

try growing up kid

The original golf war did nothing as Hussein was in power until Iraq 2.0 when Bush Jr went to go finish what his daddy didn't after America was still pissed off enough after 9/11 to go attack some random Muslims even if they weren't associated with 9/11.

Now, we have a president whose media diet defines his worldview, interests, and priorities. He is not one of the men, like most of those Tea Party members of Congress, whose existing worldview determined his media diet—who sealed himself off from disagreeable media sources. He is, in fact, something far more dangerous: a confused old man who believes what the TV tells him.

Donald Trump is 70 years old. He has always, clearly, been an incoherent thinker, contradictory and prone to self-gratifying delusions. But if, for much of his life, he was able to pass as an intelligent and well-informed man, it was probably just because he religiously read newspapers, especially the New York Times. That was and is a decent way to sound like a smart person, at least for a few minutes, which is long enough to impress most rich people. Now, though, Trump is older, his thinking more rigid, his favored media outlets less trustworthy and more likely to reinforce reactionary tendencies. Cable news has largely replaced newspapers as his primary source of information about the world. He has also taken to reading conspiratorial websites run by kooks and con artists. Perhaps, if you have a white parent or grandparent over 60, this sounds familiar?

–Alex Pareene, fusion.net

>>approval ratings climbing
>>Russian investigations getting going nowhere
>>Having a larger positive impact than his predecessor
>>Terrorists are testing to see if he will be as powerless as Obama by doing visible, high profile attacks again
>>Obama crimes are coming to light when democrats are desperate to distract people from Trump's successes
fixed

>hurr durr kid

That is EXACTLY what an enormous faggot would say!

WW3? bitch please. you didn't squeal when barry bombed Syria. why now?

another tread with dumb millennials in it.

>Was the Gulf War not a success?

Lol no

I like you.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
No, Flynn is requesting immunity and nunes has left the white house investigation
Prove it
Prove it
Prove it

lololol

>Second lowest approval rating in history
>Russia investigations causing almost a dozen cabinet members and advisors to quit/be removed
>lolwut
>lolwut
>CIA DOJ FBI AIC all investigating trump, not Obama.

Your b8 game is weak, son.

That was composed terribly

The first gulf war did almost everything it was ment to. It ejected the iraqi army from kuait and prevented a full scale invation of saudi arabia. The only black mark on it was that the republican guard was not completely destroyed but it was essentially rendered down to a civil police force. Their heavy and light armoured forces were all but obliterated

What are you talking about? Lots of people on both sides hated the bombing. Why do you think Obama's approval ratings tanked when that started

why don't you educate me where you think I'm wrong?

Gonna laugh when the conscripted non binary gender neutral snowflakes whine on twitter about being offended that their guns are too loud, and why their M4s gotta be black???

but they still happened.

Don't hold your breath. These faggots are going through a serious bout of cognitive dissonance right now.

Absolutely a distraction. The orange failure is actively helping ISIS by bombing their enemy. Let that sink in. Your faggot president is helping a heinous terror organization that savagely beheaded children, American and European humanitarians as well as just working class dudes tryin to make some money working in the biz. Faggot orange piece of shit failure is a national embarrassment and all those who do not regret voting for him right now are too.

And trump is continuing that effort. Going back on his campaign promises like usual

first off you're wrong and second time would end first.