Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

what's your life philosophy?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You get what you deserve/work for, karm is your doing, and it is always correct

Once you're dead, you're dead, so make an impact on the world. Make people remember you.

>HEHEHE be a shithead XDDDDD

Be happy and content, and always

hello there future mass shooter

I agree with you, but it's sometimes hard to feel that way all the time, especially when life throws shit at you all the time

No, I was being honest, and in life, I try to make as many people as I can happy. I think of myself as a person who will always be miserable, so I might as well make those around days a bit better. But this is Sup Forums, so I don't think anything is taken seriously.

don't do drug and you won't fuck up your brain.

Fuck em and feed em because I don't need em. I won't join them if I can beat em. They don't understand my logic. To my gat to my money and I'm hooked on chronic.

There's no meaning.
Basically you are just thrown into the life you have, with the society there is, having to adhere to the product of thousands of years of societal conditioning that is the world we live in now, making your own way.
Some get it bad, some get it good.
You just make the most of what you have, whether you decide to murder people, prosper in life, or do absolutely nothing, these are all your decisions, because the impermanence of humanity and all of their achievements means there is no one way to live, any way is the right way.

I was just messing user

that's a good philosophy to live by, I generally try and do the same

to take care of yourself

hello fellow nihilist

this is the truth right here

Thanks. I appreciate it.

take care of those dubs ya rapscallion

that's some true shit my dude

what song is dis?

Live in the now, it's all there ever will be, even if it's shitty, it's your shit to live through, just accept for what it is, even if it's shitty. Learn to live with the shittiness, and nothing can bother you.

sex drugs and money

Life doesn't matter. We all head to are inevitable doom. When we die you will be forgotten. There is no meaning and no happiness in the end and we die alone. The world goes on

Life is meaningless.

We can spend our whole life building ourselves only for it all to fall when you die

regardless of what you do, where you go, how you do it. The result is the same

You die.

Do not fear death, but do not want it.

>learn to live with the shittiness

it's true, that's all one can do

that ass

gnu.org/philosophy/

That's the peace of mind, dull the ego, life will go on, you're not important as everyone else will ever be, life goes on with or without you.

If it feels good, do it.

I find much comfort in this

Illusions cypress Hill. Words to live by.

It's the only comfort you'll ever have, you'll turn to shit and everything else will go on. Let go of what you think matters to you, the universe can't have two shits about what you think is important or you think is important you.

Much like everyone else in this thread as said, life goes on when you die, and nothing will matter (unless you've done something great and significant while you were alive). So in the end, everyone has their own goal before they die. That is your purpose. Mine is simple, I just want to be happy. Everything I'm doing in life right now is to meet that goal in the long-term. I'm also curious about the future, what kind of things we invent, what kind of events happen and shit. So if I didn't have those two reasons, I'd probably just kill myself.

That rick and morty quote actually sums it up pretty nicely. "Nobody exists on purpose, Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch tv"

All of observable reality is mysterious and of the machines of the ancient sages. the best one can do is the most one can do; the best understanding is the most understanding and least convicting. we know nothing outside of ourself, all is of the self.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves everyone blind and unable to chew food.

Leave tomorrow's problems to your tomorrow self

Bump

Do not let your weaknesses define you but strengthen you