Muslim Sup Forums here, Q & A, go

Muslim Sup Forums here, Q & A, go.

What's your favorite vidya game?

For now, I am playing a lot Dota 2, but my favorite of all times is definitely Max Payne Series.

Have you considered "NOT" worshipping Allah and looking at other alternatives like Our Father Who Art In Heaven, Jesus Christ?

Real op here,
this is my fav game

Stop being a muslim. Muhammad was a kiddy fiddler, and allah a shit.

go fucking kill yourself

jesus is blasphemey praise allah

Why did your religion attack sweden

Are you actually Muslim, as in do you believe in god? Like I am Christian, because I was christened. But I think it's all a load of bullshit.

I am very fond of theology and I am fascinated by mythologies, although let's say that I am muslim for the good things and values in Islam, away from Barbarism and Violence.

Christ is King, heathen!

kek, it is actually a popular game among Muslim video games community

Many of your fellow anons are kiddy diddlers... what's the big deal?

>goes on Sup Forums.
>announces that he's a Muslim.

Fucking bait

hahaha

>Op plays Max Payne
>mfw

>worshipping the gods
cucks

They aren't pretending to be holy.

haha

Anyone can claim to be something on the net, you fucking pretentious scum. For all we know you are nothing more than a fucking kike cum filthy swine jew who loves to pretend this and that to create havoc. Go worship your fucking shia tyrant Bashar swine jew the retard.

Kek

kek

Ah, staying for good values? What do you think are the bad values?

>not worshipping a divine being
zno wonder you're still living with mommy. Find God and you'll find life, user.

Yeah that's a tricky detail about Muhammad, although you have to know that before the second half of the 20th century young girls were getting married at a really young age, once they hit puberty (or show signs of it), they were taken by a much older man. It's in every religion and every time before our times.

But you'll listen to themand celebrate together when it's white pride/Trump time.

Muslims listened to Muhammad when it was Muslim pride time.

So your prophet did it because it was the custom of the times? But I was taught (ex-muslim) that he's the last prophet for ALL of mankind. It doesn't make sense to me :/

And it would still be like that today if we didn't start giving women rights. Big mistake.

nobody worships trump as god, and you're either retarded or ridiculously dishonest for trying to conflate the two. Also, I'm not white go fuck yourself.

It is actually Haram (forbidden) to kill itself in Islam, unless if it's for a noble cause.

Suicide attacks are strictly forbidden in Islam for two reasons :
1- In Islam, it is not allowed at all to harm women, kids, old people, animals and trees in War times. Which is violated by SA.
2- It is not allowed to kill yourself if you have the ability to harm your enemy otherwise, it is something you do as the last resort, and it is considered cowardly.

While it's highly a fact although it is for now just a probability. Islam is not an organization, every person is responsible for its own acts.

the god are assholes

Same for me, I try just to take the good values and apply them in my life, I like to be good toward others and toward myself. But I don't believe in so much other crap,especially what I suspect that it was falsified or edited by religion people for their own benefits.

>nobody worships trump as god
Not what I was saying but... Nobody worships Muhammad as God either.

I'm saying you don't think any less of people here who post loli threads by the hour as long as they jerk off to Trump with you.
It's the same with Muslims. They don't care if Muhammad really did diddle kids or not... as long as they hate infidels like you.

Not OP but Islam, like al religions imo, is a set of ideas. Following some of the same set of ideas as someone else does not make you equally responsible for their actions.

You get atheists who go on rampages.
You get Christians who go on rampages.
You have communists who go on rampages.
You people who believe in white supremacy and neo-nazism and whatever it's called. Some of them go on rampages, others are just stormtards on Sup Forums.

There's the good, the bad and the ugly in every group of people. That's life.

The bad values are the desire (as in every religion) to dominate and to rule over everyone else, which is totally from my personal perspective, a human fantasy.

no they worship him as gods prophet, in any case, they hold him as holy. Nobody with any brain will pretend that trump is perfect. This isn't about trump anyways, fuck off to your anti trump thread.

What do you mean? can you develop please?

No hes not asking you if its okay to kill yourself. Hes demanding you go kill yourself you ugly mudslime faggot.

Maybe, Maybe not. Parallel probabilities and infinite possibilities.

kill yourself pedo

Read again. I answered him and you as well.

Killing yourself would be a noble cause considering your people are a fucking plague to this world

It is difficult to follow what's written in the Quran word for word so most scholars turn to the prophet and his actions to make out what to do. Context and stuff. Muhammad's actions had a lot of importance to them.

IF Muhammad was sent by Allah as the final prophet for all of mankind and his actions have so much gravity, why would he be a nonce? It was the customs of the time, which would make it SLIGHTLY more acceptable if it was some nobody but he's meant to be the person mankind looks up to and Muslims strive to be.

Maybe he wasn't so holy after all? I don't normally enjoy arguing online so im shit at putting together a coherent point. Only responded because of personal ties.

Every century and every period of human times, there was a group of people or ethnicity considered as a plague. 100 years ago, Jews, and before, blacks, and before Moguls.... and you keep going up.

Islam is a religion of peace for those who submit or are neutral, but as every religion, it's the human nature that changed it to a killing profiting machine on behalf of small minded people.

Describe to me your faith towards God and prophet Mohammed?

Why you are browsing Sup Forums?

I'm muslim too (maghrebin) lately my faith is in the lowest I stopped praying, start thinking like atheist questioned myself about my life... i start feeling despair fear and depression why I'm feeling may be because my faith was the pillars of my life or something like that...?

Lies. Its true that every era has had these sorts of people, but that doesn't mean that the ones in this era should stick around. The terrorists explicitly invoke the name of allah before a suicide bombing or the like, they should all fuck off and die.

No I get you, I guess that despite what they tried to teach us every time in school that prophets are pure and holy persons... I actually never believed in that as an absolute fact, I am a human and I won't deny that I can bear good feeling as I can bear the worse of it.

No one is perfect, not even prophets, that's my personal opinion.

Neither was my post about Trump. It was about fellow anons who you still agree with on topics such as white pride even though they diddle kids.

Plus we don't even know for sure if he diddled kids. The Hadith was compiled 300 years after his death.

>The terrorists explicitly invoke the name of allah before a suicide bombing or the like
And the soldiers who carpet bomb said terrorists families say shit like "fuck yeah! America!" before bombing. So all Americans should be killed, right? This is what Americans stand for? Bombing children.

When and Where Will be the next attack?

The millitary and their corporate puppetmasters maybe, but the citizens have no real say in any of that.

Neither do you know for a fact that Muhammad was even a prophet or that god exists at all.

My faith is simple, Do good, no matter what, don't expect anything from other people, and just keep walking forward with faith in yourself and Allah just to boost your moral.

I'm a lurker from years in here, I just have this love/hate/passion/disgust relationship with Sup Forums .

You will always question your faith as long as you're alive,because the world is spinning and people are living in different ways, you will see many things and you will live many experiences to which you will always have questions to ask but no one else but yourself to answer, only your will is going to make you through it.

Take it easy, don't think fanatically about what will happen in the afterlife (that's the problem I guess with Muslims people I think), Live and learn.

Right, Terrorists should die, I'm 100% with you for this.
But is it fair to put all muslims in one basket? Generalization is wrong, and you know that.

I don't know, I'm not working in CIA headquarters.

So it's the case with terrorists, They do it themselves, without any voting, without any popular support.

Only small minded and ignorant people support them.

Why havent you fucking killed youreself yet goatfucker?

Islam is a inconsiderate religion. I'd care less if they could keep their religion behind closed doors like the Christians do.

Like if CIA even know something. Sup Forums is more reliable thai CIA or mossad these days.
Srlsy why this strong hate for western and europeans? Why Islamics feel the need to kill western people?

Why do you guys treat Native-Swedes so badly after all the help they have given to you guys? Native-Swedes haven't done anything to you and still you go and oppress and terrorize them. Why?

What is your view on The Invasion of Europe and the terrorist attacks that are following? Also do you support it and do your friends or family support it.

I don't know the origins of this stereotype of fucking goats, because bestiality is technically condemned in Islam by death

Right, we have to let in a houndred muslims, it doesnt matter if one or two are crazy brainwashed radicals because not all of them wants to destroy our country/lives/culture just a few of them let them in!

I don't know if you do realize that most victims in the world of terrorist attacks are actually muslims in Islamic countries, so....

But why Sweden? They are probably the last country anybody should have reason to attack. They haven't done literally anything to anybody except given asylums to you guys. Why Sweden? After all they have done for you guys...

isnt inciting violence against others, against the fundamentalism of islam?

EVERY BELIEVER WHO COMES HERE IS SINNING

STOP COMING TO Sup Forums

THIS IS A SIN, FUCK OFF RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES

YOU ARE SINNING IF YOU COME TO Sup Forums

ALLAH DOESN'T WANT YOU ON Sup Forums

JESUS DOESN'T WANT YOU ON Sup Forums

MOSES DOESN'T WANT YOU ON Sup Forums

FUCK OFF RELIGIOUS FAGGOTS!!! YOU ARE SINNING !

Why aren't you already in an oven?

The hate is simply the result of long periods of colonialism and slavery imposed by western and European governments, it was ruthless and inhuman what they did in most of these countries, Arab people have a lot of pride and they do not like American or Western interventions (military or politic) in their internal affairs.

Its in their nature
Ungrateful beasts that worship the talibans that opresse them and kill the ones who try to help them

Too many aren't, so that doesn't matter.

too soon

this thb... swedes haven't done anything to niggers or muslims or pretty much anybody and yet you fuckers still attacked them.

>ruthless and inhuman
>and inhuman
>inhuman

FUCK OFF RELIGIOUS MORONS!!! YOU ARE SINNING !

!!!!

FUCK OFF RELIGIOUS IDIOTS!!!! YOU ARE SINNING !!!!!

I feel really sorry for Swedes for having this kind of overtolerating policy towards refugees. It was too much and now it's having bad repercussions on Swedish society.

Like yeah allow refugees but have a reasonable quota.

Muslim user here too
What do u think of trump?
Apart from Putin he is my favourite president

Triple dubs of truth.

>starts with allah
GTFOH

Most muslims in Europe are just running away from poverty and trying to find better opportunities away from their corrupted home countries.

The attacks are just people trying to get spotlights on them in the most cruel way, I don't support any of it nor my family do.

It happens that an ex classmate and an old friend of me died in Paris Attacks, so...

Arabs have done the same things in the last 1400 years. They have done the same things to turkish spanish italians and most Europe.
Still non a single european feel the need to kill arabs or islamics for something happened centuries ago.

Allahuackbar?

Can you pass as Hispanic or some shit? Because your people have managed to make basically the entirety of the rest of the world dislike you all

/thread

Swedes are probably the last people on this planet that anybody should have something against... I think muslims have fucked up badly before but this is on another level. USA I can understand since they have bombed them guys for decades. Britain maybe too. BUT Sweden was simply fucking wrong on every level. What have innocent Native-Swedes ever done to anybody except given asylums to everybody who want one...

Fuck you OP and fuck every muslim rat who thinks that attacking Native-Swedes is even slightly funny or right.

Then why don't you respect Native-Europeans more? You want to live in their native countries but you treat them like shit.

>Muslim Sup Forums here, Q & A, go.

idiot, the thread was started by a mudslime, you fucking fake ass nerd. you are not smart.!

idiot, don't act like a smart ass while you can't come to the right assumptions !!

When Western govs and services will begin to considerate putting their pride aside, and cooperate with services of countries that control the terrorism and have eyes everywhere, they will succeed to stop Terrorist attacks before they ever happen.

Moroccan and Algerian secret services warned French Services in October 2015 that they are some suspicious movements and that they should tighten their security, France didn't want to take advises from third world countries.

You know what happened a month later.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

Yes.

If dubs you live stream your suicide bombing

most mudslimes in my neighborhood are primitive like white football hooligans, you guys are genetically followers. Anybody who rebelled or was smart got killed, so only the primitive mudslimes survived, not only the primitive ones but also the greedy ones. That is evolution, or better yet, call it devolution... fucking goatbrain

I am just trying to give a perspective of how I really think as a Muslim, I don't have tnt around my stomach.

also check em dubs.

FUCK OFF RELIGIOUS MONGOLOIDS!!! YOU ARE SINNING !

!!!!

FUCK OFF RELIGIOUS PEABRAINS!!!! YOU ARE SINNING !!!!!!

Why should I be?

Kek france may not be a third world country, bet sure as hell they look like one now

I am not saying it's not important that they kill other non muslims, but mostly up to 95% of the victims are muslims