Is this the best album cover ever ?

is this the best album cover ever ?

It's a hand right

>Is this the best album ever ?

I fixed it for you.

It's not even the best Radiohead album cover

what is then

No.
Cover art is even more subjective than music.

I could make something better in MS Paint. In fact it looks like it was made in MS Paint itself. It's just iconic that's all.

Id take Kid A over it. Maybe even In Rainbows.

>Kid Autismo
end this meme

Hell no. Radiohead's covers are like a 6 or 7 out of 10 at the highest.

>Implying Fitter Happier, Electioneering, and Climbing up the walls aren't garbage.

Hail to the Thief

One is a filler and the rest are great songs

Especially Electioneering what the fuck user

looks cool when you invert the colors

I think the white/blue version does fit the album better though, gives it that sterile/modern feel

this

it's a highway
and a bunch other shit

Fitter happier is great, and is more of an interlude

Electioneering and cutw are essential to the albums flow and direction

This is the first Radiohead thread that has actually fucking rustled my jimmies. You wanna say OK Computer is great? You wanna say they are great in general? Fine. Good. They're objectively not bad. But to say OK Computer has the best cover art of all time is so ignorant and pleb that it has legitimately made me at least 40% mad.

In other words, no and lurk moar

lol calm down faggot

As I said, I was only about 40% mad. I'm calm now. Thanks pal :)

>72832744
All Radiohead covers range from good to terrible. Kid A's album cover is absolute trash. Ok Computer is better but still pretty bad..

A Moon Shaped Pool and Hail to the Thief are their only good album covers, and even they aren't that anything to write home about

xD

terrible opinion

truth hurts

You only have to be worried when he's 65% mad

yeah i got that but they threw in the other shit to make it a hand

I really like this album and its cover

but then why did they add shit that doesn't contribute to the hand illusion? i think they were just adding shit to the picture

hello?

wrong

no this is

it fits well with the dystopian concept within the album, but it's not that great of a cover.

Electioneering has absolutely nothing to do with the album, they shouldve put Palo alto in its place or something.

CUTW is great, I actually really like it but again, it feels really out of place on the album. I feel like it should've been a B-Side instead.

The Bends

Electioneering sounds like it was written for a Jose Cuervo ad.

Amnesiac

>filler

you know theres an album of outtakes yeah?

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS HAND

This

Holy shit someone go dig near the X

>Climbing up the walls

kys sperglord

>Reddiohead
what an embarrassing thread

Honestly, one of the shittiest covers for a good album, next to loveless and MBDTF

where is this?