This man will die in prison

This man will die in prison.

You heard it on Sup Forums first

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-president-barack-obama-bomb-map-drone-wars-strikes-20000-pakistan-middle-east-afghanistan-a7534851.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard a lot of retarded bullshit in Sup Forums first you fuckhead.

He will be assassinated, before August.
Screenshot this.

He'll resign and Pence will give him a pardon if the investigation does find anything.

Reagan did it for Oliver North and Pence will do it for Trump.

The rich and political elite play by different rules.

Ford did it for Nixon, too.

Everyone's equal before the law.
But the rich are more equal.

No faggot. Screenshot it yourself if your going to kill him. The faggots will find it next to your cheese pizza after you an hero.

For the record good luck user faggot, we expect results

I could see this happening but on a scale of 1 to 10, Nixon's crime was a 7.5 (a 5 in modern times)

Trump's would be an 11. I'm not sure Pence could pardon him without being very quickly ousted himself

kek

Lol
No

Just

No

Trump has done fuck all yet.. not saying he won't be bad in future

But

Nixon wasn't good news bro like really bad fucking news, like corrupt policies and systems still in place from that wanker

Sure, kid.

If any of that 19.5% of Rofsnet ended up in Trump's hands for possible lifting of sanctions this is much worse.

ok comrade

You niggers are a bunch of retarded faggots, I swear.

the mans like 80, hell probably die in his sleep you delusional fuck

>Trump bombs Syria everyone calls for his assassination, resignation, imprisonment etc.

That's cool, so when is Obama getting the same punishment?

Then you'll wake up.

That man will die of a heart attack in a gilded tower while ejaculating on OP's mom after he grabbed her right by the pussy.
>>You heard it on Sup Forums first

But the reason he was forced to resign had nothing to do with his policies numb nuts.

If Watergate happened in the 2000s no one important would have resigned

Politicians and corporate business men don't go to prison. White collar crime is above the law friend.

Pretty hilarious he fell for false flag

Going to prison for what? Taking actions the passed presidents did not have the balls to? Not so sure that can be a crime rather than a blessing.

>This man will die in prison.
>You heard it on Sup Forums first
People have been saying that before there was a Sup Forums.

What for? I've literally seen nothing any different than any other politician.

For the sake of America I hope so. I'm proud of my heritage and these right wing Bastard s want me to be ashamed of it.

Then you aren't paying attention

>Implying anyone is talking about Syria

I actually applaud his actions in Syria. As did Hillary Clinton

He will die in prison

>so when is Obama getting the same punishment?
Obama never attacked Assad's forces.
Try to keep up.

+1 only hear about it now a white man is back in office again. Obama gets a free pass for some reason. I guess it's ok for Muslims to ban Muslims and Muslims to bomb Muslims

He really doesn't look healthy to me. I think he's likely to get sick and die in office, if he hasn't been impeached first.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-president-barack-obama-bomb-map-drone-wars-strikes-20000-pakistan-middle-east-afghanistan-a7534851.html

Try to keep up

Can't be worse than nixon

Well you see I've been paying attention since the 70's. So again he's doing nothing different. Problem is you millenials and first time voters think you know how things are, but you don't. You are brainwashed beyond belief to not see how corrupt this government has been for a very long time. Problem is you are paying attention to the tv and Facebook and not reality. Keep fighting the invisible fight friend

>I guess it's ok for Muslims to ban Muslims
If any of Obama's travel bans were targeting Muslims because of their religion, you wouldn't be able to prove it because he wasn't stupid enough to spend a year telling anyone who would listen that his motivation was their religion.

He's got the best health care and doctors right now. There is nothing he's doing any different then any other president. So where are the grounds for impeachment? You young kids have no idea about history.

He'll get raped by 10 000 mexicans in prison

He was targeting ISIS forces (Assad's enemies) NOT Assad's own forces.
dumbass

>There is nothing he's doing any different then any other president.
Wow.
Just...
wow

No president of the U.S will ever be put in prison unless the U.S is conquered which is also very unlikely. He totally deserves to be in jail though, him and pretty much everyone else in the entire government of the U.S. Why the fuck are we involved 6 wars when our tax dollars would be far more useful spent on our people and failing infrastructure? Oligarchies man fuck'em

Grounds for impeachment would probably come after a Grand Jury testimony if they found out he lied about anything.

If Bill can get impeached about lying about getting his dick sucked Trump can get impeached for lying about his Russia connections.

Republicans and conservatives have the majority so good luck at spending any money domestically.

They will spend billions and trillions on pointless warmongering in the middle east though.

No one will be stupid enough to put pence in his place

do you want to tell us the reason or just random blahblah?

How to get yourself on a watch list 1.0. Ffs.

You haven't followed dick since the 70s. And im not a millennia I have kids and I'm the same age as Marco Rubio.
YYou're just another member of Trump's reverse cargo cult. Don't know what that means look it up

Cry your points of view elsewhere. Point is he's doing nothing different than any other president. You just didn't hear about it during Obama administration or you were still too young to know what's been going on. America has an agenda. Trump or Obama, makes no difference. No matter who's in office those bombs and bans are still going to take place. The president is just a mascot like Ronald McDonald but you never see or hear about the franchise owner, the guys who make the real decisions. Grow up and get your head out of the tv and Facebook and seek reality for what it really is.

Stupid

Your on a visible network, making threats like this. Kek. Not much of a threat, more like shooting yourself in the ass really. It's semantic, as far as meaning goes.

>This man will die in prison

Good rebuttal, cause your too young to have seen enough so I expect no actual point of view. You really have no idea do you? You are just learning right now that something is wrong with America and its government but you don't know who to blame except the president you don't like. You actually think he's the one making these decisions? HA! You have a lot of growing and learning to do. Only time is the best teacher, not tv or Facebook kid. Get into reality and see the world for what it really is

Ya lol. That shits a joke. Don't you see how things are made up to distract from the real corruption that taking place under your noses? Sorry man, I hate to be the one to tell you but everything you see on tv and Facebook and newspapers is an alternative reality to what's really going on and those opinions for and against are what is expected and devised for you to think. Gotta think outside the box and outside of your life long indictrinated mindset. You're not the only one. Don't be ashamed to be caught up in a false world, try to find your way out of it. This shits been going on for ages.

What threat did OP make? You seriously think an obese 70 year old would live through a federal treason conviction? The prison food alone would kill his fat ass

No. Kek even told us Trump did nothing wrong

He will be the first president sentenced to the ass-kicking machine in the basement Ben Franklin invented

Okay so because there is bigger corruption going on we can't look into Trump's ties to Russia?

I work for no government. I don't vote or believe in government, money or organized religion. The world you experience is far more different than mine friend. I hope you break free and find peace within yourself and pull away from the false reality you been living all your life.
Enjoy.

So you've learned nothing all these years. Shame. I feel bad for your kids and you.

What did we learned today, kids?

Politics will say anything to get themselves elected

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The man decided to take unilateral action against our standing agreements with the rest of the world. Now China, Russia and North Korea (You know? The nuclear side.) are pissed at him and are already positioning military units around the world.