Second.

Who else wants to see EHG's epic pubes?

THIRD

*BRAAAPAPPPPPPPTHTHTHTH

That's some clean line work

>water bottle tipping of a ledge
sorry i'm stupid

Holding out for Bianca fuck n belly grope

Requesting - Tracer peaking over Ekko's shoulder while he's reading about science or some shit.

It's fine.

This will be a quality shitpost sometime. Thanks.

Requesting a downy retard autist "playing" with a puppy while his/her handler's look on in horror.
Knowing full well that if they try to take the puppy, it's surely dead, and they'll have to deal with tard rage. Yet the way things are going, the puppy is going to probably die anyway. Then you got a depressed tard.
WHICH IS WORSE!?

But yeah, that scene please.

Copy pasting from last thread.
>Alright, I was thinking of a short brown girl with long straight black hair maybe with a few wild streaks on the side , yellow eyes and pear shaped with a sizeable behind, she acts rather innocently but is a huge pervert that likes to trick people into sexual endeavors.
>Oh and she got a big cock too

You have serious problems.

Nice nice
>she got a big cock too
NICEEE

Most people do.
I just don't go out of my way to cover them up.

D-DRAW MY THING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES OR ELSE I'LL TELL MOMMY
RRRREEEEEEEEE

HOPE YOU LIKE S-SPAM!!

Go eat your cummies and you'll get plenty of chicken tendies before bed.

YUMMY CUMMIES!!
DRAW MY REQUEST EVEN THOUGH I WON'T SAY WHAT IT IS REEEEEEEEE

YOU FRICKING FRICKS DON'T KNOW MY PAIN OF ASKING SO MUCH
JUST DO MY SHIT OR I'LL JUST LEAVE
PPPLEEEAAASEEE

i feel weird doing this

i feel guilty about the fact that despite your detailed color description, i only draw in blue

A-ALL YOU GUYS ARE DICKS I HATE YOY ALL
PLEASE DRAW MY REQUEST OR ILL SPAM!!

Contemplate how to articulate how you feel and add it both to the image, and to your post when finish.

Well, to be fair I don't think anyone does draw colored anyhow?
It's okay if you can draw her eyes yellow, it's pretty much her namekeep

Wanna get high, eat some grass, and headbutt some peasants?

Oh your eyes are actually visible for once. Does that mean you're in an okay mood today?

this work???

>Frankie actually doing lewds
WHAT

WHAT THE FUCK

Erm, guess I was wrong about people not doing it colored?

Taking Request

Epic pubes only go as far as the concept of why his hair is epic.

If it's just a straight copy of his normal hair for the meme, I can't say I won't be let down.

IM BAD!!
paintbucket is c00l

I'll pass, user.
...Things to do.

I suppose so.

NO YOU'RE AMAZING

One would assume though that the man known as "Epic Hair Guy" would be able to draw epic hair of many different varieties; and given that most people know that the short and curlies are different than the head mop... you'd kind of hope for something potentially epic.

But you're right, this place is a meme fest, and we'd probably just be let down.

If you weren't busy though.... You'd be all for it?
Especially given that this particular user is great at making goat noises?

Dick is a bit bent but yeah works for me! Thanks.

Would you mind if I asked you to color once sloppy is done?
You both are really good and i don't want to leave neither of you out.
It's okay if you don't wanna, I understand futa is not everyone's thing

Requesting sexy u-tomodachi

Taking request

aaaeiou
tthx i sux
color wht??
i gotta gooo

Awh, maybe next time then?
I meant once he's done drawing.

Can you draw me Dragonnite? lewd is optional but if you do lewd make it a futa

>>>

yea futa isn't really my thing but i'm still gonna do it because i'm bored and can't sleep

oh jeez

Req: Summer lewds.

draw a sick sponge bob

Nice digits.
I also noticed you had nothing to say along with your image....
Why is that?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Beh... Probably user.
Wanna be active.
But so busy...

Oh dang sorry!!!
It's okay if you don't wanna draw it

I know your pain... I'll be in the same boat in a few days.

LOL

Reminder fags and tumblrites weaken nations and communities and that is 99% of this threads demographic now. Everything wrong in the world is your fault.
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

i was disappointed i didn't draw it putting the dog in it's mouth instead. i just realised that after posting and it just made more sense than heavy handed patting

naw i already started, i'll do it. but it will take long tho

Gubba nub nub do ra ka.

>oh jeez
sorry didn't know futa wasn't your thing, normal Dragonnite is fine doesn't even have to be lewd
nice quads

I was thinking tard strength bear hug, myself.
But I like it. In mouth would have been more amusing, but less realistic. So it works.

Oh, I don't really mind.
Thank you and sorry for the hassle.

wonder if i can find that mystical pyramid

taking requests!

you're in the wrong desert.

>Arizona
>pyramid

kek

Requesting your monster boy you done yesterday showing off his bottom ready to take user's dick.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

Requesting the troll roughly raping the nigress up the ass while name-calling her and mocking her for getting off to being anally raped.

I used to have a crush on Rukia.
She was my waifu before I even knew what a waifu was.

ugh, Bulma m8

Draw the Pokémon Dragonnite as a futa

Draw your type.

shit taste lmao

Hey, don't judge. I thought she was cute and stoic.

Requesting Batoria high as the fuck (marijuana overdose), lying at a corner in this pose and with a hammer inside her anus.

Extra points:
*If you draw her face like trying to not cry

She was my first waifu when I was young and pure.

Fuck off.

What happened user..

Nice double Trip who's your waifu now?

(You)

Why do you do this?

Draw a choomah.
>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=DuYCxuVKZkc

nah bro the map says it should be somewhere around here
i mean at least i THINK it is a pyramid its just a triangle with an eye
ok ill see what i can do
youtube.com/watch?v=ujBJX-bKhUE
added to the list

I dunno, maybe because I want to see Batoria high as the fuck (marijuana lying at a corner and with a hammer inside her anus?

it okay. you are referring to the pokemon right?

>tard strength bear hug
dang that would've been waaayy better

can't believe i drew futa while sick postin

d'oh?

Why don't you do it yourself, now that you are an artist, as you said?

Hot fukkin damn
Thank you, dude.

Becuase I want a good cake and not a shitty scribble.

the back anatomy is all kinds of fucked

Someone can draw this qt using pic related?

Well, I don't mind you using her for your own request but sloppy doesn't have a thing for futa so...

Krill krriilll

Thanks
>d'oh?
No
youtu.be/wb0amvaYM44

sorry i panicked

no prob bob

ah shit you're right

Can you krill whilst wearing a diaper?

>>>>

goddamn quick reply isn't working again. fucking hate it when that happens

HaVe you ever gotten quality?

Why is it trying to put a diaper on a wild bird one of the strangest things I've heard in my life time?

So fingering a dog isn't strange to you?

artist name?