Did not choose to be pedophiles

>did not choose to be pedophiles
of course it's a choice. you choose to molest children instead of not doing it at all. everything is a choice, and if you got an moral backbone, it's easy

Not all pedophiles are child molesters

it's not about fucking childrens you dolt, it's being attracted to childrens. thinking about having sex with a woman is not rape, forcing them to have sex is rape.

True, some of them are good enough to avoid kids.
They're still sick individuals though.

So I'm not a pedo if I get aroused, only if I touch?

being a stone's throw away from being a child molester is not good

Nah.
Finding minors attractive is not inherently wrong.

you're a pedo if you're aroused. you're a criminal if you touch.

This
I'm a pedo and I hate it
I live a fairly normal life
I have had a gf for more than 11 years
I hire people for a living
I also have an unnatural attraction to underage girls
Don't lump me in with those monsters who actually touch kids
I just keep it all in my head
Whenever pedos bring that shit out of their heads and into the real world is when they should be beaten to death
>The more you know

ie cash me ousside

>I'm a pedo and I hate it
Why?

I wouldn't penetrate anything under 13/14 years of age, but I'd gladly have something as young as 8 suck my dick.

Am I a bad person?

his point still stands though, its not a choice

Being attracted to her makes you a hebephile not a pedophile dumbass

>not attractive

Are you a stone's throw from being a rapist?

Scientifically speaking, there is no such thing as choice.

>inb4 thread kill

im on your side fam. unless youre just really upset about me not realizing she's out of whatever you consider the pedophile age group to be. in which case you have other issues you need to sort out you autist

>out of whatever you consider the pedophile age group to be
>implying it's my opinion on what age makes one a pedo and a hebe

You're a fucking idiot there's an actual definition discerning the two I'm not discussing personal preference on terms to use.

Society says yes but I say no. Rock on my man

You're conflating minors with kids though.
Being a pedo is about being attracted to prepubescent kids. That is wrong.
Thinking someone with a sexually mature body look attractive is normal, but we live in a society where cranking out kids at the earliest possible opportunity isn't needed, hence why we frown on adults being with people who aren't legally adults.

>moral backbone
Get the Fuck off this board

>Being a pedo is about being attracted to prepubescent kids. That is wrong.
Explain.

this girl is a pedo, why aren't you?

lol. then you can choose to be gay then too.

i fap to cp because i'm a degenerate virgin with no sexual compass. had i actually a loving gf/wife who i fuck often then i wouldn't have to resort to taboo for my sexual kicks.

you need to fucking chill fam like why are you getting all upset right now jesus christ

If you weren't so fucking stupid I wouldn't have to get angry

They're not mentally ready for sex and there is a power disparity between and adult and a kid.
For a kid, listening to what an adult says, is tantamount to surviving. Which means If said adult wants sex, the kid will oblige, in spite of not really wanting to. They also don't have the mental equipment to understand the consequences of that action.
It is basically taking advantage of the childs survival drive, which I think is wrong.

Most red blooded men if they were truely honest with themselves and knew that they could get away with it would want the same

an adult*

>transgenders
NORMAL
>homos
NORMAL
>pedos
OMFG YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING GROSS AND ITS SO UNNATURAL AND YOU ARE MENTALLY RETARDED
I don't support mental illness
Pedos
Homos
And transfags should be wiped from the face of the earth

Your explanation makes no sense. Why are you talking about sex with children? I'm a pedo and I've never had nor will I ever have sex with children.

Why haven't you killed yourself?

>I also have an unnatural attraction to underage girls

What age range? If it's anything below 13 it's unnatural. But being attracted to a 16 year old teenager is nothing out of the ordinary. Got forbid an 18 year old kisses a 17-year-and-364-day old teenager.

okay, first of all, the post i replied to said minors, so that's what i referenced. also, the op was talking about pedophiles but generally when people talk about them they mean anyone under the age of 18, especially considering the fact that the op AND the post i replied to was also speaking in legal terms.

so like i said, chill the fuck out, and stop getting hung up on proper definitions and shit on a fucking anonymous imageboard.

go line your little toy trucks back up for mommy to see when she brings you your tendies for lunch, autismo.

>They're not mentally ready for sex

And you think most adults are? Hahahahahaha

Because if you first decide being attracted to children doesn't make you sick, the next step of actually fucking them is so much easier.
I have nothing against people who do age play with consenting adults. But being attracted to kids is inherently wrong.
They are at least old enough, not to think that their survival is predicated on doing what you say.

>They are at least old enough, not to think that their survival is predicated on doing what you say.

If you want to go that route, then having any sex with any woman would be taking advantage of their survival instinct. Especially pregnant ones or ones who already have children.

>Being a pedo is about being attracted to prepubescent kids. That is wrong.
>That is wrong.

And what, praytell, makes it wrong?

>Because if you first decide being attracted to children doesn't make you sick, the next step of actually fucking them is so much easier.
No. Not at all. I don't think there's anything at all sick about being a pedo, and that has no effect on my ethical framework (and thus my actions).

>But being attracted to kids is inherently wrong.
You are still entirely lacking in any sort of rational explanation as to how that could possibly be the case.

Not all pedophiles are vape users but all vape users are pedophiles.

>Implying a kid can never be interested in sexual practices

Oh how wrong you are

No because a woman is old enough to survive on her own.
It's instinctual user, the notion of an adult screwing around with a kid makes me see red.
I've got enough control of my emotions to not hate pedos who don't fuck kids, but that is as far as I can take it.

What about those vape pens they use for weed?

I'm not implying that, kids sexually examine themselves and the bodies of other kids very often. It's the sexual interaction between a kid and an adult I am against.

>It's instinctual user, the notion of an adult screwing around with a kid makes me see red.
Well, for all practical purposes, sex with children has nothing to do with me, so I don't care.

>I've got enough control of my emotions to not hate pedos who don't fuck kids, but that is as far as I can take it.
Sounds like you have far less self-control than me.

I'm willing to admit that, this is one of the few areas where my reptile brain takes over and fills me with aggression.
I'm much less aggressive in most other situations though.