Hey, Sup Forums I really need your help on this one. I think my new GF is cheating on me...

Hey, Sup Forums I really need your help on this one. I think my new GF is cheating on me. We've been dating for about 2 weeks now. She told me her and her roommate were going to have a friend over and they were going to drink. She kept calling me at night but I was busy and finally answered and she was shit faced saying bullshit so i just hanged up and had to go. But she kept calling back and she accidentally left a voice mail. I don't get self conscious about her having guy friends but it sounded like she called him babe about 3/4 through the voice mail. Could someone decipher it and be a second opinion on what the voice mail says?

vocaroo.com/i/s1goFhV7FzbI

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1goFhV7FzbI
vocaroo.com/i/s1FntuKOfyeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only 2 weeks? Yeah she definitely is cheating on your ass. I don't even have to listen to the clip to know this song and dance OP

>girl gets drunk without you there
>ever

Yeah that's a huge fucking red flag. I can't believe people put up with that.

It might sound like dont babe stop but at the same time it could be nothing you should ask but dont get too emotionally connected to her for the next like 3 weeks so that way if yoy do break up you wont get hurt.

Bump

Like it sounds like she says, "yes babe? Good job". and then he says something like what do we do?

Like she would go out w a guy friend and drink a little but shell be snapchatting me the whole time and will always call when she gets back home. I called her out before on it before and said something but she says its just a friend, and I shouldn't get upset if she has guy friends...

They went quiet, then she whispered to him to stop.. my bet is that it was going down

She really didn't say much. I guess it's becasue his cock was in her mouth so...

You can make your own judgement.

She was trying to call and talk to you to ward him off. Chances are he dateraped her either through alcohol or other nefarious means.

They were starting to do shit when she realized that she was accidentally leaving you a voicemail and in a drunken panic whispered "Babe stop" So she could get to the phone and hang up very promptly. Talk to her about it but I really can't see it going much farther unless you have a cuckold fetish user...

having guy friends and getting drunk with guy friends is a little different imo.

"but she says its just a friend"

Somebody didn't listen to Biz Markie

Sounds like the guy calls her babe at the end?

With that said, I wouldn't be alarmed just cause she's drinking without you.
I never understand people who think their significant others can't have a life or have fun without them by their side.

I'd say this is a toss up, obvi since she's calling you she's thinking about you
But the dude there is tryna cock block you...

I'd just play it for her and ask tbh

You'll probs be able to tell if she's lying

>vocaroo.com/i/s1goFhV7FzbI
Lol didnt hear "babe" but it def sounds like the were making out and shit. Good luck OP

coulda just been her crying though idk

ok bud. its obvious what this bitch has been doing.

The way to deal with this is to just treat her like a fucking slave. don't bother to be nice to her. fuck her for your pleasure, from now on, all the time. make it all about you from now on. be a prick. just use her body, take her somewhere on a long drive. Have an argument and dump her in the middle of no-where.

ok?

if only there was a controller on your head to adjust that

Okay Im about to translate it imo, from start to finish, someone tell me if im wrong.

Her: He has no idea.
Him: Yah hang up god damn
Him: Ask him why he wont pick up
Her: He will _____ "ivan"? he will
Her: omg it wont hang up
Her: yes babe? stop (or goodjob idk)
Him:(i think he said what did we do) or (what do we do)

Lmao why would you consider dating someone who drinks and meets privately with male friends? Dangerous recipe for disaster. Girls like that are supposed to be used as fuck toys and left to dry when they start being more harm than their worth.
Pathetic beta male op lmao

Ok lets use logic here, if she was cheating on you she wouldnt be calling your dumb ass all night, considering she is shitfaced the dude with her was probably trying to nail her, like someone said she called you probably to ward him off, either way TALK to your alcoholic bitch and make her explain herself, its literally the only solution.

>stop
>no
>don't

Probably more like

>no
>don't stop

Damn OP. Same thing happened to me. Mine was ordering food her other dude.

I say go with your gut and punch her in the stink hole

sounds like shes sucking dick

I can't make out what she said after the dude told her to ask why you won't pick up.

At 16 seconds she whispers "shut up".

At 35 seconds it sounds like "I'm redialling him".

She definitely whispers "Yes babe, good job" right at the end.

Yo user, I cut the last part and boosted it so people can have a listen

vocaroo.com/i/s1FntuKOfyeb

>accidental call
>forgot to hang up
>a guy standing right next to her (his voice seemed even louder than hers, so the phone was either in between them or he was really close to her)
>again, another GUY was with her during that voice mail
my guess is that she was out of it at the time and when girls get wasted they become sluts and forget everything the day after, or at least refuse to think about it so even if you ask her she'd either deny everything or say she forgot. Go on ask her and tell me I was right

this and the fact that you've only been together 2 weeks. Not enough to create a bond that she will think twice about breaking so its a 50/50 at this point. Ask her, you got nothing to lose

Sounds like "we're safe, good job"

YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK YOU'RE A FAGGOT CUCK

/thread

Got any noods of her?

whenever your girlfriend tells you "hes just a friend" that is code for "im going to cheat on you and leave you for this dumbass at some point" get out while you still can. 2 weeks is better than 2 months

OP here plot twist she left this voice mail when we first started dating within two weeks. We have been together for 6 months now. I have asked her in the past about it and only questioned it because she said babe, and that was the only thing I really heard. I was deleting voice mails off my phone today and re listened to it. I asked her before why she said it and she said she calls her roommate babe and was talking to her. So she didn't deny she said babe. I honestly don't know what to do now, like I don't even want to talk to her.

you sound like a desperate cuck OP

I would literally dump any girl who went out to hang out with guys without me, no question, literally 0 hesitation

she has male friends? nice, good luck finding another guy as hot as me to stay with you... want to hang out with guys, cool I go or you go somewhere else and date someone else

>vocaroo.com/i/s1FntuKOfyeb
Either we're safe good job or Yes babe, good job.

>don't want to talk to her

Then fucking dump her you autistic fuck. She obviously cheated and you obviously know that she did, even if you don't want to admit it.

she is

>she calls her roommate babe and was talking to her
sure. My friends call me babe too...

Talk to her man, if she makes some bullshit excuse then dump her ass. Tell her you've the right reasons to be asking her about this, I mean, a voice message, her calling someone 'babe', a guy right next to her, trust me, even if the guy is just a friend, he will not hesitate to hit on your girl, all guys are thirsty cunts.
My friends hit on my friend's gf all the time, especially when he's not around then they might as well be fucking. Do something about it, take control and either let her explain herself or dump her ass. Sorry if I sound like a cunt but its just the reality of it man

>gf
>cheating
Does not compute. Are you married? If not than she isn't cheating on you. What's that other option you put on your tax returns when you're not married? Oh, that's right. It's "single". What kind of stupid fuck has a gf and makes it monogamous. That girl should fuck whoever the hell she wants until you propose, and you should be doing the same.

You are an idiot, why are you asking this question 6 months later!? You obviously believed whatever she told you, you are still together, assuming you still fuck her regularly why even bother with this crap now? Enjoy your cunt and stop bitching around you cant re-rage after you already moved on from it. You can either break up now or forget this those are your only 2 options since you didnt react when the time for it was right.

Additionally, you're even more retarded if you decide to get married.... Ever. I know, I'm one of those retards.

Bait but still. You're a cuck if you believe this.

keep your edgy shit on plebbit where it belongs

Enjoy letting women control you faggot

Unacceptable, fuck her one more time then cut it then and there. What kind of bullshit is she trying to feed you. You cucks need to make sure your gf knows that you're not gonna tolerate fuckery. If your girl knows you're a dog it lights a fire under their ass. Keeps them in line

Never been there, what's it like? You seem to know

kek

How so you moron? "Hey were together go fuck whoever you want". You're a fucking faggot beta piece of shit. Just cause you're a pushover with your bitch doesn't mean the rest of us are.

This faggot limits himself to one woman and I'm the beta bitch... Top kek

#cucked

My girl is the only monogamous person in the relationship faggot.

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

You are absolutely right, I know she isnt fucking around, she even said she threw up that night all over her self and the couch later. She said the dude ended up being a weirdo and told him to fuck off but I think she realized she fucked up still talking to him after we started dating and she got rid of him. But I still think she was kinda cheating in the very beggining but I know she isnt now. Like wtf why would I bring it up 6 months later just to start bullshit. I am bitching around cant rerage it after i moved on thanks.