Sorry

Sorry.

mega.nz/#!tZlQhRQb!BV9dmnwc_ceGHc-sw3clIHfk-uA9gxAbwGZMkFd5wRQ

Black boys rule!!

Sadly I dont think my country (Sweden) has the balls to pull an EU exit.

RIP dogge :(

Feel free to go to the FBI website and look into this. Search a 10-year, or even a 25-year period and the data will remain roughly the same.

I never said what my religions is, or *if* I even have one.

Yeah man, I fucking hate it when Jews, Christians and especially those violent Buddhists and Hindus blow my shit up for just walking down the street not believing what they believe.

Theyre not webms, and I sure as fuck wont convert them.

I dont wanna live anymore. People just suck. We kill and kill and kill. For what? Our own personal belief? Selfish. We are all narcissists. Theres no point to being alive anymore.

Was somebody out walking their dog and this happened? That pisses me off

Why dont we all just start killing these sand scum on sight? hashtag muslim genocide please

Thanks for the virus shitstain

I <3 bbc!

What am I lying about, please do tell me, lets have a debate right now if you really know so much about Christian theology, lets go

rip doggo :(

Thats the most selective quoting i ever saw.

Lol you have to go back 30 years to pull up a large scale white terror attack. With Islam I can find at least 2 a week for the last 10 years. Implying these two are even similar.

The full pic was posted a day or two ago. Anyone have it?

thats because sandniggers havent got to the USA yet. Wait for them.

Great! Im happy now that i dont have to hide it and can cherish cock freely. You could even say im... Gay xD

idk, but if she let her hair grown and didnt look like a SJW shed be a dime

Yeah man. Its like those Crusades never happened.

No they dont, if they acted like real Muslims and how Muhammad did back then, oh boy would the world be in trouble

3/?

Look at her rubbing that clit! She might start a fire :oo

anyone want to explain what it is

No they dont, if they acted like real Muslims and how Muhammad did back then, oh boy would the world be in trouble

lol did u run the powershell ahaha

What Hitler did was so anti-Christian its unbelievable. I mean, Jesus was a Jew! Are you daft?

its some fake files, password locked with a shortcut to a powershell script which says password on it. Truely retarded

Just do it!

DELET VIRUS

Because giving us her first name is helping

20 bucks PayPal to upload

idiot with idiot garnishingmand a little sidedish of idiot. HInt: study reading comprehension.

Yeah man, I fucking hate it when Jews, Christians and especially those violent Buddhists and Hindus blow my shit up for just walking down the street not believing what they believe.

Thats the most selective quoting i ever saw.

You double nigger.

I said I was too lazy and thread will be dead before I upload them all anyway.

IRA, spannish inquisition, the birth of north america, colonial africa etc... tell me again how christianity is a religion of peace?

Shes a total sub, nothing like SWJ in attitude.

Okay then. How about the IRA.

Killed a doggo?

>has the balls

Keep reading you idiot

christianity is used to justify violence, but it doesnt encourage it in the same relevant way in its sacred texts

Her name is Holly you losers

Black boys rule!!

just do it faggot. stop being an insufferable cunt. what else are you gonna spend your time on? sitting around telling us no when you could be uploading them?

how about fuck off you cuck

Idiot. The IRA were fighting for political independence not religious principle.

does anyone have real sauce on OPs pic

Kill yourself then

This was perpetrated by a Swedish politician? Thats a surprise to me.

Heros, all

So only a handful of Christians are true Christians according to you?

The real picture

Did he yell "Praise Jesus" before killing people?

Y

Boop!

thread will still be alive. just post user.

So basically it tells you to encourage hate? After all Jesus did tell you to suffer for his sake.

please be bait

just upload it somewhere you cuck

mega is a shit site. why the fuck do so many anons shill for it

I <3 bbc!

Anal is icky, user! Dont be silly.

virus fagg

wow man, thats really deep

Peaceful Muslims are not real Muslims

implying he has em. its probly just screenshot from the last thread

MODS MODS MODS

Theres a specific type of drivers licenses given out only to Muslims for this type of thing. Swedish politicians are nuts.

Is it so weird ? Feminist are the women with the biggest insecurities.

OP is a cunt

Yeah man. Its like those Crusades never happened.

Whoopsies, wrong one

just upload it somewhere you cuck

Fuck off Shareblue, no one bought your bullshit when you were CTR and no one does now either.

Now time for bbc!

Great! Im happy now that i dont have to hide it and can cherish cock freely. You could even say im... Gay xD

Killed a doggo?

4 bastards again million of people wanting to kill but just not being able to do it

Why is everything written in English, is Sweden a murrican colony now?

Shes gonnaget preggers! :o :cc

I bet you fully trust CNN the network that acts like being transracial is a perfectly reasonable thing to do and not a mental illness at all.

Yeah pretty peaceful.

That gets posted here almost everyday

and rip who died in Sirya because of Trumps tomahawks

Lol you have to go back 30 years to pull up a large scale white terror attack. With Islam I can find at least 2 a week for the last 10 years. Implying these two are even similar.

Just post the second one where she is going to suck the cock with a smiley face

I said I was too lazy and thread will be dead before I upload them all anyway.

Idiot. The IRA were fighting for political independence not religious principle.

Script isn't even good enough to quote itself. Pathetic

Good job on dubs user! You get TWO bbcs

Thats enough Trump, you shouldnt be on here, you have more tomahawks to launch.

3/?