Ass or Tits? Which one is your cup of tea?

Ass or Tits? Which one is your cup of tea?

ass all day!

tits but why choose when you can have both?

i like both of them, and i like both of them to be fucking tiny

>>Ass or Tits

Yes...

404 no ass found

This

This. I just like women.

Both. I like them to be well balanced

why choose?

Tits. Ass is for niggers and shit skins. Titties are the white mans fetish

i like tiny women. the skinnier the better

>ass
noice
>boobies
amazing
>feet
muhh fucking dick!!! uhhuhgbnn

tits

tits

both

Ass!

Earl grey the best tea

fuck you.
yorkshier tea is the best.
cunt.

I'd like to poke my wiener in them there lady parts.

60% Ass
40% Tits
>I guess

Neither. Belly

Ass.

It's ok to have no tits and big ass, but it's not ok to have big tits and no ass.

end thread/

>ass is for niggers and shitskins
/thread

>not just drinking the cheap stuff

ass

Ass.

fucking more!!

Go back to your lolli thread pedo, we're posting women here.

you can buy a nice set of tits. you can not buy a nice ass

>14 and edgy

think again tits lovers

Am as white as they come but I like Ass more than Tits but not any fat ass, I like small firm asses.

O RLY?

hips/thighs master race

>Borderline pedo

I want a girl so pretty that I don't even mind if she empties her bowels on my childrens' grave

this is an ass ! that Kardashian thing is a God damn travesty

>imblying is nice
fuck off faggot

who is this?

Yo son, moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please of this tight number

lol fuck off I wasn't implying anythere bastard
I was just refering to "you can not buy a nice ass" because you actually can, there is also "ass plastic surgery" fuck off newfag
no clue

Ass

wrong you cuck fuck. those plastic ass's look like shit son! look about as good as fake lips .

Always been an ass man myself. But honestly both are quite pleasing depending on the size.

This

60-40 ass man

Yeah that was the wrong thing, about that good looking one. Well then some plastic tits look nice? I guess, maybe sometime. I didn't know or see so many plastic ass tho, seriously.

I'll take a woman with a great ass but standard/small tits over a woman with a great rack but no ass any day. Tits are wonderful, but there's seriously no competition for me.

The only correct answer

Who the fuck is that?

ass!

I completely disagree, and I'm whiter than you can possibly imagine.

tits
big tits, specifically. they're more feminine. what if you're jerkin it to some hot ass, and then you're about to finish and they turn around and it's got some fucking schlong? now you're gay because of butt.
tits keep me safe because it's obvious when they're altered, so they might be fully fake and I avoid.

Being an assman has its downsides. I've jerked it to trap asses as long as there wasn't a giant cock showing.

more!

Ready for BBC

tits

ass

come to think of it, I don't really like butts. I like the butthole able to be seen when he/she bends over.

Ass is everywhere tbh, but good titties are rare and hard to find... like a diamond. So i have to say tits

Tits

that's not a good pair of tits

kys buddy

Ass forever.

chloe vevrier

At least being an assman gives you a fighting chance. Consider how many dudes have unknowingly slammed one out to some tranny who paid to have real-looking boobs installed, spent hours of makeup and hair, and got the one right shot that makes them look passable. It's much harder to fake child-bearing hips.

A nice ass with a good set of legs.

Men can have tits, they aren't special.

do you even penetrate women?
it's a bad experience to fuck a girl with no ass, it's like bumping your crotch against bony knees

Tits

she's fat

who is this?

Tessa fowler

That's what im sayin fagsor. My fap folder is all ass rarely any titties get saved

shit nigga up your game