I'm a getaway driver. AMA

I'm a getaway driver. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55j8JJUk5Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ima gettin a trips

what is your favorite synthwave track?

Does your jacket have a panther or a dragon on the back?

I do like nightcall, but lo-fi hip hop is my shit, also this youtube.com/watch?v=55j8JJUk5Ak

no but still some autistic slim-fit military style jacket. pic related

cool

its a bad movie

I agree, they marketed it like an action movie when it really wasn't

How did you start your business, what precautions do you take to make sure that your customer isn't an undercover cop?

iamthekidyouknowwhatimean - Run

MY FUCKING BOY

>728333333

I don't want to say I fuck around organized crime, but its more structured than regular nigger gangs. I usually know the people I'll be driving, whenever its a new person(s) I make sure whoever reffered them to me can vauche for them. Ihave had to turn down offers because I just didnt trust it.

MAH MAN

ever drive with ur feet??

i do.

> TFW telling truth

>> TFW I have no choice

like drive not wearing shoes? I did it once but I don't do it on jobs.

actual feet

TL;DR im crippled

rip man... as long as you can still drive i guess

What are you running away from user? Do you want to talk about it?

What was your most intense getaway?

>I don't want to say I fuck around organized crime, but its more structured than regular nigger gangs
I get that, you need some level of organization/trust to pull this off - I guess my question goes more in the direction of how to find that structure and build trust - i mean you cant be too sure that there is no mole in the gang, right?

shouldn't you be driving right now instead of posting on Sup Forums???

Do you actually build your own ride?

What do you usually drive?
Are you a gearhead?
Where did you learn to drive?

My crippling attraction to Casey Anthony

my first one. it wasn't even a job this was how I got into it all. greentext to make it faster
>guy rapes sister
>dude is fucking huge
>I know I can't do anything to hurt him
>sis wont press charges bc she would have to tell rents about her doing some less than reputable things
>guys I grew up with find out about my situation
>Hmong guys (but ripped), they're good people but in a gang like asian brotherhood.
>tell me they will help me out
>I drive them to the guy's house
>The deal was that they would beat him up anonymously and I would just give them a ride since they dont have cars
>they were in there for a long ass time
>I get tired of waiting and go inside
>One of the Hmong guys was on the ground with a bloodied face
>Other Hmong was beating the shit outta the rapist
>the rapists tweaker GF called the cops even though the rapist was shouting not to do it
>Tell them we have to go
>Hmong dude who's still up picks up other asianbro and helps him into my car
>We peel out and the cops just turn onto the street as we leave
>I make a lot of quick turns onto random roads to block line of sight from the cop car
>its dark out at this point and I hide my car in an open garage in some random house (stupid right)
>turn off all lights and shit
>Copp speeds past house without another look
>drop asians off and sell car on CL the next week

no I drive an assortment of beaters I bought off the internet

DOES YOUR CHEWING GUM LOSE ITS FLAVOR ON YOUR BEDPOST OVERNIGHT?

A lot of the guys I grew up with, they just ended up joining a Hmong gang/cult, they are the ones I usually drive. other than that I really cant say for sure if the people I drive are moles or not, thats why I try to avoid new people as much as possible. nothing bad has happened before, I make sure that the people referring me to others dont give out my name (and I try not to know theirs)

its not a full time job, I have a dayjob at a hardware store

How much do you take for a job? Do you get %, I mean, you don't get by the hour like a 9 to 5?

Fucking hell, your police are incompetent.

It varies on what job the people I'm driving pull off, some hit small business, others hit fucking perkins (dumb shit). I always pull in upward of 250 a job, any job that cant spare that much isnt worth pulling off in the first place let alone paying a driver.

I just like to think he was having a bad day lol

chances are you're just autistic and probably don't even own a car

I remember having 2 grams in my car and driving past the police late at night. They were a solid distance behind me and I still couldn't get away.

definitely have a car but I might be autistic with how much I love Casey Anthony

mind sharing the story? were you on the highway

Was coming down from a mountainside, just spent the last 40 minutes toking with a mate. Get on the road, car coming from the roundabout 50 metres ahead. I, being high af, decide to take off to the right, instead of just driving straight forward. Weave in between streets, trying to lose them. Finally can't see them in mirrors anymore, drive to a friends house and park in his driveway, relatively hidden place, cops still catch up

shit man, high driving just in a normal context is fucking brutal but running from the cops, damn

I've never had any issues driving high, but at the time I was scared af

last night I came inside my girl. bought her plan B. how fuckred am i?

not too bad, if it was the night b4 you should be fine