youtube.com/user/theneedledrop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u start

youtube.com/user/theneedledrop

>MBDTF

I did

no u didnt

I did, actually

But that sucks. Really really really badly.
14 year old mumblecore.

nope, it's pretty fucking bad actually.

In 10 years, people are gonna talk about this record in the same vein as 36 Chambers, and basically you're going to be a perennial pleb because you couldn't pick up on a classic before everyone else saw it as one.

You'll be just as bad as everyone that shat on Pinkerton on release and then acted like it was the greatest rock record 10 years later.

Sorry to burst your bubble

Lies. Pinkerton was a masterpiece from the start, unless you had no taste.

It's okay to have shit taste, and nah it will fade into obscurity in about 5 years or so.

Screen-capturing this so I can show the world how wrong you were in 5 years. You're gonna be real fucking embarrassed, man.

>(c)rap
>anything other than pleb

>I listen to everything...
>...except country and rap!!
leave

lol ok

Actually there are some pretty good country albums.
It's RAP (Retards Attempting Poety) that I have a problem with.

I'm not joking.

Apologize now and I won't have to post this in five years. Otherwise, well...let's just say your reputation on this board will be forfeit.

uhoh

Last chance.

underrated

21 savage more like 21 fagage lol

>looks at file name
Underage detected.

Bitch, I'm 47.

LMAO AND YOU'RE LISTENING TO EDGY MUMBLE RAP??
GTFO

[spoiler] for sure underage however [/spoiler]

4+7

Listen, okay, I was there when Glenn Branca was passing off his awful guitar racket as avant garde music. I just so happened to introduce him to some small indie artist you may have heard of called, er, Thurston Moore. Why don't you go listen to some of his shit if you can't handle 21 Savage, and insist on being a basic bitch.

Yeah, if you concatenate those chars into a string, mother fucker.

correct this release has some of the best hip-hop production in hip-hop history

new pasta?

>"I follow reviews to gain a different perspective of an album!"
>*hears different perspective*
>"HOW CAN THEY THINK X DESERVES A HIGHER RATING THAN Y?"

Explain yourselves.

this guy knows what's up. People in this thread, take his example if you don't want to end up like those losers who turned their noses up at Captain Beefheart.

Obvious bait is obvious. Shame on the fags who took it.

literally who

Kek one of my new favorite bait posts

The only bait being offered is Fantano's, into the gaping maw of eternal plebhood.

>Glenn Branca

Autism

>47
>listening to monotone mumble rap

>Listen, okay, I was there when 21 Savage was passing off his awful mumble rap as good music. I just so happened to introduce him to some small indie artist you may have heard of called, er, Metro Boomin. Why don't you go listen to some of his shit if you can't handle Glenn Branca, and insist on being a basic bitch.

You're getting shit on, but you're 100% right OP. Fuckin annoys me how nobody appreciates this album for the genius atmospheric shit that it is. 21 Savage and Metro Boomin captured lightning in a fucking bottle in this, it's perfect. If you guys listen to Real Nigga and come back telling me it's some lame shallow song, stop listening to music right now.

fucking kek

This was when I unsubbed from him

A moon shaped pool
It's a 6 not a 9

KEK KEK KEK
fuck off retard

>I'm not really feelin' much more than, a light 6 on it
fuckin melonhead

it's a bad song

Stop listening to music

this

their second best after NLDW

you should start lol

I INTRODUCED GLENN BRANCA TO THURSTON MOORE. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

But he was right

he was wrong

I've listened to Savage Mode, that is at least one more album than you ever listened to.

pretty much

who would've thought that so many people loved a dg release much more than melonhead

>4/10

yeah he should of rated that sadboi indie crap lower

Do I even need to post it, really.

21 Savage is fucking garbage, he's lower than low

actually not even joking if I had to name "worst rapper alive (who is actually famous" it would probably be 21 Savage

Good thing most people will disagree with you in 10 years.

he was actually really wrong about Fool's Errand in his recent single roundup. >: (

ok buddy

>47
>listens to mumble rap
Whatever you say, buddy

yes

You're so new and surface level, and it's hilarious because you think you've found a gem or something. There are probably two dozen artists that have the same fame course as 21 every year. No one is going to remember him or the album in five years, let alone ten. But you keep thinking you're the intelligent one, you fucking mongoloid.

You're right, he rated it far too highly

You seem upset.

Maybe it's because you bought into the Sup Forums kool-aid and, as such, just can't deal with the chasm that your demonstrable ineptitude has created: that gap between my objectively superior opinions and your woeful absence of musical comprehension.

He gave PBX Funicular Intaglio Device like a 3 or something. The dude has really bad judgement when it comes to electronic music.

it's PBX Funicular Intaglio Zone and yeah both it and Enclosure are on some god shit and Fantano panned them both hard like he literally just couldn't not engage in anything those albums were doing. Also he's not fucking with like Panda Bear v Grim Reaper and Painting With and like he didn't really get DAMN. either and the dude just isn't on the level seriously he's okay and I'm glad he's around to perpetuate online music culture but I don't take him that seriously. I wish there was a competition to Fantano because he controls what they like and fuck that

>couldn't not
could not, dumbass

Beat me to it.

21 savage is shit

no, that's you uwu

yeah it should have been lower. incredibly boring

47? Yeesh. Not something to be proud of dude

sorry, I mean

see

Age ain't nothing but a number and a degrading body.

and communicating at the level of a 15 year old

Hey dude you have to be 18 to use this site

see

you're fucking embarrassing dude

>pinkerton

I have to tone down my writing style to fit with the babies who haven't developed enough to grasp the genius of 21 Savage and Metro Boomin

I'm not the one with the shitty music tastes.

21 Savage is genuinely terrible

seriously what are you doing with your life. there are kids on this site who are actually underage. this is depressing

PUP - Dream is Over 6/10

>posting anonymously
>being embarassed

pick one retard

The only thing I find depressing these Sup Forumstants talk like self-styled music aficionados and yet can't see genius when it's right in front of them--perhaps they'd think different if it got the decent-to-strong 9 it deserved.

he'll know who he is, and it will be enough. The shame will be palpable in 4 years, 364 days, 21 hours, and 35 minutes.

(cont)
I am, still, willing to accept his apology.
But he has one hour.

who the fuck cares